Who else likes dirty talk?

• Yes

• No

• Sometimes

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pghcouple

Couple
I don't know about anyone else, but I absolutely love dirty talk! Who else does? I think it's such a turn on when my husband starts talking dirty while fucking me with a big, black dildo. My orgasms are way more intense when we really get into it! It's definitely much harder with my mouth full, but I try 😉

I love to whisper dirty things in a hotwife's ear while I'm taking her in front of hubby or while she is sucking hubby as stretch her!

while I'm behind her as she sucks her husband I would say "show hubby how good you can suck him while this big black cock is deep inside you"!

I'll tell her to say "thank you for getting me this black cock honey!

The best dirty talk is raceplay
Would have a very hard time doing that depending on what you mean. But then again if you and that massive cock were right there in front of my bare ass naked wife and the only way you would fuck her is if I said what you wanted? Just give me a script and, like a director, tell me what words you want emphasized etc. I would say pretty much anything to watch you fuck her senseless.

After so many years of indoctrinating my wife into my fantasy, I have come to realize that she actually needs, really needs me to talk dirty to her while I use the BBC toy on her. As much as she tries to play it off that it’s my fantasy and not hers. She could be having a good time but once I start describing what the guy is doing to her with his BBC she cums so hard,

Back