Your bull talking dirty to you , turn on or turn off ?

when I am told how good my white pussy feels when he is fucking me or when they ask me how good their black taste's and feels. The moans and excitement when they cum is exhilarating. When they call me their little married slut and such. The more degrading names, the more it turns me on.
A true slut and you know it !! My kinda gal ?

So what are you waiting for?
Nothing just picturing the things I would have you do with my black dick , like you sucking it dry and getting it hard again only to have me get behind that sexy ass I seen in your media pictures , I'd love to grab you by the hair whisper in your ear while I'm slipping my black dick deep inside you and the whole time telling you how much of a black cocks slut you are ,of course you already know it but sometimes you need to hear it from someone else and I'm that guy. ?

Adore talking filth when with a dom. The more perverted the more i want snd so adds to the sex
It sure does and I love when she wants dirty talk I'm full of it and a whole lot more and if she likes to play with some of those accessories I'm wearing in my pics ... well let's just we'd be in for one hell of an evening .

Depends upon the definition of "dirty" talk. Calling me slut, whore, bitch, etc.? We're done. Telling my pussy is wet because of what this black man is doing to me with his black cock? Keep it up! Telling me what he's going to do with me after I come? Oh Yeah! Stay away from the namee-calling and we're fine. As I've posted before, a man who loves to fuck is a "stud," but a woman is called a "slut." Nope...just because I love to fuck as much as a man doesn't make him a "dick" or an "asshole." We're on the same level. We love to fuck. YMMV.
Very well put!!

Very well put!!
Ok so name calling is out I can and will respect that if that's what she wants ( you ) and telling you how great your cunt is and how it's making my black cock feel like it wants to explode I'd love to tell you that I guess that would be the clean version of dirty talk ? And I'm ok with that luv

Ok so name calling is out I can and will respect that if that's what she wants ( you ) and telling you how great your cunt is and how it's making my black cock feel like it wants to explode I'd love to tell you that I guess that would be the clean version of dirty talk ? And I'm ok with that luv
I love all of that. I love for you to tell my husband how good I feel, I know it turns me on and I see what it does to him. I think I enjoy all of the sexual talk just don’t like being degraded. I especially love the soft intimate talk when we are close and making love. Don’t get me wrong I love to fuck but I enjoy making love before I fuck. So the compliments of how much I turn you on and make your cock hard are a big plus.

Oh I understand stand you have that bitter Sweet kind of thing going on , which makes you a treasure to have ,your husband is a fortunate man and you tell him Eric says. so ... Hell I'm jealous and envious of him at the same time anyway it's seems like your bedroom adventures are just that an adventure nice...?

Oh I understand stand you have that bitter Sweet kind of thing going on , which makes you a treasure to have ,your husband is a fortunate man and you tell him Eric says. so ... Hell I'm jealous and envious of him at the same time anyway it's seems like your bedroom adventures are just that an adventure nice...?
Thank you! You are very sweet!!

Back