Your bull talking dirty to you , turn on or turn off ?

It depends on the person, how naturally dirty talk comes to them and whether they get turned on by it too. If I'm having intense sex with a dominant black guy and he gets even more turned on by talking dirty and calling me names it can turn me on too. I don't ever need it to enjoy sex though, it's just something that can make the situation more fun. In a group situation it can work too if everyone's on the same page and it doesn't put others off - by all means call me a dirty slut if it's done with respect and sense of humour.

It depends on the person, how naturally dirty talk comes to them and whether they get turned on by it too. If I'm having intense sex with a dominant black guy and he gets even more turned on by talking dirty and calling me names it can turn me on too. I don't ever need it to enjoy sex though, it's just something that can make the situation more fun. In a group situation it can work too if everyone's on the same page and it doesn't put others off - by all means call me a dirty slut if it's done with respect and sense of humour.
Well thnx for sharing LilyLondon , well for me I love intense sex !! It's the best , but do agree with you also. about it depends on who your with because I've fucked a few ladies in my day who were kittens compared to the wild tiger type of women I love and you should see the look ( shocked ) on some of their faces when I may call one of them a slut lol funny thing is though once most of them get pass the shock of being called a slut or my bitch they turn out to be just that....A SLUT lol I can't help it when you're fucking me I hope she is as you say are on the same page because there is gonna be some name calling and a good fucking to go with it?

Last edited:
Same aply to me but i am not in group fun

Oh I love it. When I am on my knees sucking cock, i love it when he calls me a cocksucking slut, or if I am enjoying someone in my pussy he will ask if I like my cunt full of cock, when someone cums inside me he tells me I am lucky to have that bbc cum deep in my body and when I have a guy in my ass, he tells me what a whore I am. I think i love it because it is true.

Oh I love it. When I am on my knees sucking cock, i love it when he calls me a cocksucking slut, or if I am enjoying someone in my pussy he will ask if I like my cunt full of cock, when someone cums inside me he tells me I am lucky to have that bbc cum deep in my body and when I have a guy in my ass, he tells me what a whore I am. I think i love it because it is true.
Largo sounds like you are the ultimate bbc slut and you deserve to be called every freaking dirty name out there for bbc lovers just because you are a slut in the bed room . :blackgrimace: :mstickle:

Depends upon the definition of "dirty" talk. Calling me slut, whore, bitch, etc.? We're done. Telling my pussy is wet because of what this black man is doing to me with his black cock? Keep it up! Telling me what he's going to do with me after I come? Oh Yeah! Stay away from the namee-calling and we're fine. As I've posted before, a man who loves to fuck is a "stud," but a woman is called a "slut." Nope...just because I love to fuck as much as a man doesn't make him a "dick" or an "asshole." We're on the same level. We love to fuck. YMMV.

Depends upon the definition of "dirty" talk. Calling me slut, whore, bitch, etc.? We're done. Telling my pussy is wet because of what this black man is doing to me with his black cock? Keep it up! Telling me what he's going to do with me after I come? Oh Yeah! Stay away from the namee-calling and we're fine. As I've posted before, a man who loves to fuck is a "stud," but a woman is called a "slut." Nope...just because I love to fuck as much as a man doesn't make him a "dick" or an "asshole." We're on the same level. We love to fuck. YMMV.
Understood , but this comes to the saying to each his or her own and if you prefer the more gentle side of dirty talk that's fine it's your preference and one should respect that idk how though after all we are talking dirty lol ,but some people love the rougher side of the dirty talk either way as long as everyone is enjoying them selves I say talk dirty babe ?

Hot verbal play can be a really hot turn on.Unfortunately it doesn’t happen as often as we like.
Well in a case such as yours the lack of can make it more intense when it does happen correct? But I do understand you pain ? for not doing it as much as you'd like sooo maybe you should try and find a good steady bull if possible ? And do it as much as you can ? good luck to ya , but enjoy what you can when you can ?

Well in a case such as yours the lack of can make it more intense when it does happen correct? But I do understand you pain ? for not doing it as much as you'd like sooo maybe you should try and find a good steady bull if possible ? And do it as much as you can ? good luck to ya , but enjoy what you can when you can ?
Oh it has happened, for sure. It just that all need to be on the same page.

Back