Year of the bull!!?

What is the bull's role in the fantasy. Is it to be pleased and worshipped by the hotwife or cuck? Or is the bull's purpose to satisfy his cucks hotwife? I am new the lifestyle which is why I ask. Been talking to a few couples about helping me bring this fantasy to a reality. Some couples want there bull to be a dominate man, making the hotwife submit to the bull, and the bull takes her as he sees fit. Other couples want to worship the bull and his BBC, allowing him to be even more dominate because they submit to him. Is there a way that's better than the other?

Three black men have told us basically the same thing, and it has worked well for them and eventually us. Find out every fantasy the couple has, then give them what they want until you see they need you, crave you, then start modeling them to what you want. The first guy hooked us on incredible sex, then started dominating us, which was a huge change for my wife. The first time he told her to crawl to him and beg like the whore she is, I knew it would go badly. She refused, as I expected, but when he started to get dressed and leave, I was shocked when she removed her dress, got on her knees and begged. From that point on he pushed us deeper and deeper into submission.

everyone is different of course in their likes, wants and desires. for us, we would say primarily to satisfy the wife. this takes a certain kind of man who she finds physically and mentally attractive. its up to him to have some game, crack the natural defensive or suspicious shell of a woman, and seduce her with his personality, humor and sexual appeal. Once done, he'll receive whats he's after, be it conquest or personal satisfaction. for the husband, in my case, all aspects of the meeting, breaking of the normal shell, anticipation, conquest and release, her shedding all thoughts and cared and giving herself totally and completely to her lover are all highly erotic, stimulating, and just plain fucking great to watch. if invited to join here and there, or not, that's fine with me. if the gentleman wants to add a little twist or kink to the mix, just be honest and open about it with the husband, if she would like it or not, he'd know and hopefully also be honest about it, or it could be best to wait for the second date.

or I could be completely wrong.

all this being said, none of this works with a white guy, they just don't have "it"

What is the bull's role in the fantasy. Is it to be pleased and worshipped by the hotwife or cuck? Or is the bull's purpose to satisfy his cucks hotwife? I am new the lifestyle which is why I ask. Been talking to a few couples about helping me bring this fantasy to a reality. Some couples want there bull to be a dominate man, making the hotwife submit to the bull, and the bull takes her as he sees fit. Other couples want to worship the bull and his BBC, allowing him to be even more dominate because they submit to him. Is there a way that's better than the other?
No matter how you go about it, always take the cuck along for the ride. If they both go home happy, I promise you, you will get to enjoy her/them again and again and again. The cuck will have certain boxes he'd like ticked and if you do, you will have him as, if not more eager to please you, whether that be by performing sexual acts for you or just making sure his wife is ready, willing and able for you.

DO NOT treat the cuck with contempt, as that will only go bad for you, if his wife really loves him, she will lose interest in you as well.
As mentioned above, see where they want to go first, then slowly add the bits you want or need. A good bull is extremely hard to find believe it or not, so when a couple finds one, whether they tell you this or not, they will do a lot more that you think to keep you happy and keep you coming back

Back