Would you submit your white ass to your black master?

Would you submit your white ass to a black master

• Yes, anytime anywhere

Votes: 1,040 64.9%
  • Only with my wife watching

Votes: 246 15.4%
  • I already have

Votes: 175 10.9%
  • Tried it but I didn't like it

Votes: 10 0.6%
  • would let him use my mouth but not my ass

Votes: 91 5.7%
  • No, never

Votes: 40 2.5%

• Total voters
I started having my cuck boi suck my bbc bull about 3 years ago. I then slowly trained him anally with the goal of having my bull fuck him. It only took about a year. My bull has been fucking him for 2 years now and cucky puts his ass up without any resistance. My bull fucks him at least once each session we have and I am for one am loving it lol.

The truth is the cuck should not really have a choice in the matter. The hotwife and bull should always be making the decisions. And if you think about it, a cuck boi putting his ass up is the ultimate submission to both his wife and his bull master.

As far as the bull. If he isn't willing to make my cucky service him then he isn't a real bull in my eyes and I move on to the next. I'm very upfront about what I expect from the start.

And for all those that don't like it and say it's bi or gay play... I see it simply as a show of submission, respect and an acceptance of the positions in our relationship.

Just my humble opinion ;)

K

p.s. the pics are mine and original

View attachment 1553039View attachment 1553040View attachment 1553041
This is so hot that it made my lil sissy clitty dick get hard

Idk honestly . Probably not but I want to get her into the lifestyle too I just don't know how to and idk how to tell her that my BBC fetish is more serious than she thinks
I think honesty is always the best policy. If its truly who you are and want to be its better to just tell her and take the risk. 1 of 2 things will happen. She will either 1. Accept it and join you or 2. Leave. In which case youll be better off for it. Trust me :)

I've only sucked dick before and never let any man put his cock up my ass. My girlfriend is away for a few months and lately the idea of letting a black man properly fuck me like a sissy bitch has become an obsession. If there are any bulls in NYC who would like to properly open my sissyhole please message me. I shouldn't have to say this but experience has taught me: no white guys please. I'm not gay and the only cocks I would let turn me into a fuckhole are black.

I think honesty is always the best policy. If its truly who you are and want to be its better to just tell her and take the risk. 1 of 2 things will happen. She will either 1. Accept it and join you or 2. Leave. In which case youll be better off for it. Trust me :)
Thanks for the advice and you are probably right . Doesn’t make it any easier to do though lol but still it’s the right thing to do .

Back