Would you submit your white ass to your black master?

Would you submit your white ass to a black master

• Yes, anytime anywhere

Votes: 1,036 64.9%
  • Only with my wife watching

Votes: 244 15.3%
  • I already have

Votes: 175 11.0%
  • Tried it but I didn't like it

Votes: 10 0.6%
  • would let him use my mouth but not my ass

Votes: 91 5.7%
  • No, never

Votes: 40 2.5%

• Total voters
I haven't yet but i am heading south to live with both of my 2 BBC Masters and be their personal fucktoy. Leaving my wife and not looking back. My addiction to BBC has only gotten stronger since we first started chatting 2 years ago. We started as friends and I talked him thru abad relationship he was in then after 6 months it turned to sex. So hopefully after March I can be free and be loved.
You will be living the dream 💖

I've only had one black guy in my life. It was about 5 years ago and I met him with his white husband. He was in his late 30's and his husband was 60 both were very hot and both about the same size cocks. Started off sucking them both then the older one fucked me first then they swapped places and it was a real fantasy fulfilled getting a BBC in my ass. They both finished in my mouth and loved every minute. I only met him once more just the two of us and it was outside. I sucked him off in my car. Would love to do it again but at least I got to do it.

I think it's important for a white inferior cuck to understand that it is his responsibility to serve his black master and please him in anyway he sees fit...

But what do you think?
Yes I want to go myself to Montreal in April and get ruined I’m a gay cuckold who will be any BBC’s bottom

Back