Would you submit your white ass to your black master?

Would you submit your white ass to a black master

• Yes, anytime anywhere

Votes: 1,033 64.8%
  • Only with my wife watching

Votes: 244 15.3%
  • I already have

Votes: 175 11.0%
  • Tried it but I didn't like it

Votes: 10 0.6%
  • would let him use my mouth but not my ass

Votes: 91 5.7%
  • No, never

Votes: 40 2.5%

• Total voters
I am hoping that will happen I have Ben with many BBC males but never under her hand and as hers. I truly feel it will set my life in order to serve her and her Bulls

I started having my cuck boi suck my bbc bull about 3 years ago. I then slowly trained him anally with the goal of having my bull fuck him. It only took about a year. My bull has been fucking him for 2 years now and cucky puts his ass up without any resistance. My bull fucks him at least once each session we have and I am for one am loving it lol.

The truth is the cuck should not really have a choice in the matter. The hotwife and bull should always be making the decisions. And if you think about it, a cuck boi putting his ass up is the ultimate submission to both his wife and his bull master.

As far as the bull. If he isn't willing to make my cucky service him then he isn't a real bull in my eyes and I move on to the next. I'm very upfront about what I expect from the start.

And for all those that don't like it and say it's bi or gay play... I see it simply as a show of submission, respect and an acceptance of the positions in our relationship.

Just my humble opinion ;)

K

p.s. the pics are mine and original

DSCN1762.JPG DSCN1770.JPG DSCN1779.JPG

Back