Would you submit your white ass to your black master?

Would you submit your white ass to a black master

• Yes, anytime anywhere

Votes: 1,036 64.9%
  • Only with my wife watching

Votes: 244 15.3%
  • I already have

Votes: 175 11.0%
  • Tried it but I didn't like it

Votes: 10 0.6%
  • would let him use my mouth but not my ass

Votes: 91 5.7%
  • No, never

Votes: 40 2.5%

• Total voters
We had an ongoing thing with a young BBC who wanted my husband's ass. I kinda wanted him to save that for a special occasion (even tho I loved the idea of watching it) . Things fell apart before I gave it to him. I'm sure it will happen. My husband completely understands that he is to make sure my lovers are happy and satisfied.

I have a guy hitting me up on fetlife who has the biggest black cock I've ever seen and I want it so badly but I'm a little afraid of it tbh lol i want to work him in with my gf but I know she's not ready yet Would it be rude to submit to him first without her knowing?
Well, I don't. Know about rude, but is it worth destroying your relationship with your girlfriend?

I have a guy hitting me up on fetlife who has the biggest black cock I've ever seen and I want it so badly but I'm a little afraid of it tbh lol i want to work him in with my gf but I know she's not ready yet Would it be rude to submit to him first without her knowing?
nope

I think it's important for a white inferior cuck to understand that it is his responsibility to serve his black master and please him in anyway he sees fit...

But what do you think?
For me oral anywhere anytime... It would take some training for me to take a bbc in my ass... But I desire to please a black master any way I can... Unfortunately Im solo right now so most bulls around here are not interested... I can understand that though...

For me oral anywhere anytime... It would take some training for me to take a bbc in my ass... But I desire to please a black master any way I can... Unfortunately Im solo right now so most bulls around here are not interested... I can understand that though...
True, white guys are a dime a dozen. they want white married women they can dominate and humiliate the cuck

I think it's important for a white inferior cuck to understand that it is his responsibility to serve his black master and please him in anyway he sees fit...

But what do you think?
I totally agree. Any thing the master ask, we should be there to do. Be it a blow job, the master shouldn't even have to get his godly cock out. we should drop and carefully take it out and suck. Same with his beautiful ass. If he wants it cleaned we should be on our knees spreading his cheeks and smell his lovely ass and then continue to eat as long as he wants your tongue in him. begging him before and thanking him after.

I totally agree. Any thing the master ask, we should be there to do. Be it a blow job, the master shouldn't even have to get his godly cock out. we should drop and carefully take it out and suck. Same with his beautiful ass. If he wants it cleaned we should be on our knees spreading his cheeks and smell his lovely ass and then continue to eat as long as he wants your tongue in him. begging him before and thanking him after.

Exactly! And, a refusal will result in ****** participation, which can be very erotic too

I agree, white males must be there for the needs of the Black Master. If he wants his cock sucked, we need to suck his cock anywhere and anytime. The same goes for the white males Ass. We must offer up our ass pussy to Black Masters in the same way as blow-jobs, anytime and anywhere. On the issue of Licking the Black Masters Ass, I am a little squeamish on that. Too many diseases can be contracted that way. Maybe I would do some light licking, if his ass is freshly washed and squeaky clean.

Back