would you marry a prostitue?

would you marry a *******, knowing she is being used by strangers as a cum dump?

• Total voters
I respect men & women who do it out of need, even those who prefer ******* from a regular job because it pays more. Dating or marrying a ******* would have me worried all the time about her, I don't find appealing a situation where the woman does not choose her lovers. Possible exception would be a high class call girl completely independent, no pimp or agency, who does it a couple times/month with men she chooses and for a lot of money. I doubt a woman like her would marry me though...

I respect men & women who do it out of need, even those who prefer ******* from a regular job because it pays more. Dating or marrying a ******* would have me worried all the time about her, I don't find appealing a situation where the woman does not choose her lovers. Possible exception would be a high class call girl completely independent, no pimp or agency, who does it a couple times/month with men she chooses and for a lot of money. I doubt a woman like her would marry me though...
my wife loves the randomness of not knowing whose next. she love the adventure and taboo of it.

thank you for your views. i think if you are ok with a wife having been a ******* then you should not try to change her and make her stop working as a ******* once you marry , just for you. in saying that as a cuckold, my wife working as a ******* and being used by lots of men a huge turn on for me. i understand your consern about hiv with my wife working having unprotected sex. but the miners here have to have extensive health checks on every rotation. that give a high degree of security but of cause there is still always a chance that she might catch something.

I think it's okay to say "I really like you and want to marry you but if we're going to be a family, it's either me or the business." There would be no pressure. It's her choice.

Would I marry a *******? For me, it would depend on the lady concerned and whether our personalities, desires, goals, moral outlooks etc were compatible. Don't see prostitutes as any different to other people making a living.

Would I marry a *******? For me, it would depend on the lady concerned and whether our personalities, desires, goals, moral outlooks etc were compatible. Don't see prostitutes as any different to other people making a living.
100% agree.
Most prostitutes only or mostly do it for the money. But I think a tiny amount of prostitutes do it mostly for the thrill, and its that type of woman I'd LOVE to get with.
I mean, if I was an attractive woman with a very high sex drive/addiction? Then why not get paid for it so you could have all the sex you want? But from my experience in the "adult sex industry" with ******* etc I think such women are around 1% who are like this.

My "sort-of" ex / close female friend was/is an *******, its a very interesting experience to be part of..

i agree my wife is many other things to be besides a *******. she gets a huge kick from the taboo and social unacceptability of being a *******. and i get a kick out of seeing men use her for sex. a win win

100% agree.
Most prostitutes only or mostly do it for the money. But I think a tiny amount of prostitutes do it mostly for the thrill, and its that type of woman I'd LOVE to get with.
I mean, if I was an attractive woman with a very high sex drive/addiction? Then why not get paid for it so you could have all the sex you want? But from my experience in the "adult sex industry" with ******* etc I think such women are around 1% who are like this.

My "sort-of" ex / close female friend was/is an *******, its a very interesting experience to be part of..
my wife is in the 1% who has a very high sex drive and gets a kick out of selling her pussy and being used

Back