would you marry a prostitue?

would you marry a *******, knowing she is being used by strangers as a cum dump?

• Total voters
and you are a total idiot!
Lol I'm glad to be a total idiot by being a man who would take no pride by being married with a woman who could or have fucked anyone and anything for some $$$ regardless and in immense quantity. If having that kind of "standards"(everyone has his own BTW) is being an idiot, so let's say I'm very proud to be one. I just think that being married to a ******* is way too degrading, not my thing. Anyway to each his own.

Last edited:
Lol I'm glad to be a total idiot by being a man who would take no pride by being married with a woman who could or have fucked anyone and anything for some $$$ regardless and in immense quantity. If having that kind of "standards"(everyone has his own BTW) is being an idiot, so let's say I'm very proud to be one. I just think that being married to a ******* is way too degrading, not my thing. Anyway to each his own.
We all do what we have to do in order to get by. You seem to think that once a girl has taken on cash exchange for a sexual encounter she is forever unworthy of you! I say don't judge until you have walked a mile in her 6" heels. Many girls that I know would give it up in a blink if they could pay their bills any other way, but they don't have the skill set and they have mouths to feed because some SOB walked out on them. For me it allows me to pay my bills and pursue an education which I could not do otherwise.

We all do what we have to do in order to get by. You seem to think that once a girl has taken on cash exchange for a sexual encounter she is forever unworthy of you! I say don't judge until you have walked a mile in her 6" heels. Many girls that I know would give it up in a blink if they could pay their bills any other way, but they don't have the skill set and they have mouths to feed because some SOB walked out on them. For me it allows me to pay my bills and pursue an education which I could not do otherwise.
Hmmm...well, I must say that I agree with you. While I had stated "most" instead of "all", I should haven't been so radical and hard in my comments. The truth is that many things and situations are matter of circumstances before everything else and these women are fighters at first. They deserve my greater respect and trust me they have it. Also, people deserve the benefit of the doubt and we all do that must be done to get through. Making an effort to understand others before judging or ostracizing them is key....

Hmmm...well, I must say that I agree with you. While I had stated "most" instead of "all", I should haven't been so radical and hard in my comments. The truth is that many things and situations are matter of circumstances before everything else and these women are fighters at first. They deserve my greater respect and trust me they have it. Also, people deserve the benefit of the doubt and we all do that must be done to get through. Making an effort to understand others before judging or ostracizing them is key....
Thank you, sir!
Now do I recommend that someone marry a lady who is a working ******* - probably not. Before I came into my current relationship, I dated several men who thought they could handle my job. But they could not so those relationships ended. However, dating or marrying a girl who is a former ******* I would think would be OK - how do you feel about that?

Actually to be honest, I know many ******* or women who used to do it and I have been fuckbuddy and dated ******* and "career sugar babies" for short periods or during on again and off again relationships. Things I noticed is that some have too much "baggage" that isn't easy to deal with.
Now to get involved in a serious relationships or getting married with an ex *******, it would depends on many variables : How did she used to do it ? For how long ? Because sometimes habits become our new nature. Does she continue to be acquainted with many people in this business ? And what kind of people ? Does she have a bad and strong history with any kind of ******* ? Is she definitely "addicted" to fast and "easy" money (although ******* is not always easy ). Do odds are high that her past have a negative impact on my life, my family name or on our potential children ?
Well short story, although I could probably love an ex *******/*******, I'll definitely need to be extremely assured and know very much about her past to feel really comfortable and take our relationship to the next level

Last edited:
Actually to be honest, I know many ******* or women who used to do it and I have been fuckbuddy and dated ******* and "career sugar babies" for short periods or during on again and off again relationships. Things I noticed is that some have too much "baggage" that isn't easy to deal with.
Now to get involved in a serious relationships or getting married with an ex *******, it would depends on many variables : How did she used to do it ? For how long ? Because sometimes habits become our new nature. Does she continue to be acquainted with many people in this business ? And what kind of people ? Does she have a bad and strong history with any kind of ******* ? Is she definitely "addicted" to fast and "easy" money (although ******* is not always easy ). Do odds are high that her past have a negative impact on my life, my family name or on our potential children ?
Well short story, although I could probably love an ex *******/*******, I'll definitely need to be extremely assured and know very much about her past to feel really comfortable and take our relationship to the next level
There are lots of people with "baggage" - most of us in fact, and one needs to be careful with anyone you "take to the next level"

Tell me would you be as concerned with woman, who did a lot of BBC for free? That seems to be what everyone want here a "slut" that will do BBC at the drop of a hat

Good question....There are some nuances but I think, yeah I would be as concerned with a woman who did a lot of BBC for free, indeed. Although I agree that sex is very important and people should dispose of their sexuality as they wish, I'm not interested in "slut" when it comes to be in relationship. And a woman that will do any BBC at the drop of a hat doesn't interest me. Not more than I'm looking for to reach the highest body count myself.

my wife has had a fantasy about the taboo of ******* since she was a young teen. we had been swinging for a few years when she told me 10 months ago that she would really like to try ******* a few times for the adventure. she explained that it was not about the money. it was about the taboo, social stigma and sharing the dirty secret with me. it would be exciting knowing our friends and family have no idea that she is a whore. i agreed to her trying it and help set it up. she has taken clients as a ******* 27 times in the last ten months and she is getting a big thrill from it.

my question to you is. would you marry a ******* knowing she is being used as a cum dump by strangers? or do you think i am crazy? are there otheres out their like me?

i will be happy to hear all opinions pro or con.

View attachment 1759432
I would be so proud of her

You, my friend, are lucky. Cherish her. And support her if she wanna keep doing it. I think it's really hot and the reasons are someway the same as hers + the cuckold aspect of it. I'd even drive her and make sure she is safe. Think about it.

Driving her there, sit in the car and wait, you become so horny knowing what she is doing with a strange man for cash and starts wanking to the thoughts of it. When she's done and while you drive her to the next client she will tell you about it and maybe tease you a little.

How come the author is still NOT verified as a couple? I don't know about dreamers, but I know many people here they just go with the flow, without thinking straight if it's real or just another fantasy story, and most of them start drooling over any hole they may see....so sad ...lol

Next time when you order food at a restaurant, and you find a piece of hair or something you don't like, don't complain about it, if you are willing to accept a hole full of junk and you are happy about it.....lol

I'm a girl but still weighing in. ******* and Cuckold Lifestyle are not compatible. A ******* will fuck anybody who pays. Sluts like me, on the other hand, might fuck a lot of guys (and dress sleazy sexy)… but filter who actually gets some. All depends, I guess, how much a guy cares about the number of different dicks he's sharing the pussy with.

My wife has whored for a couple of her Black Lovers, so yeah I'd definitely marry someone like you wife or mine!! LOL Kinda wish we knew where exactly this place is, might be interesting. She'd definitely do them bareback too.

CW
Mine has no issue with giving up pussy for money. I encourage it actually. That does not mean every man with money gets some pussy tho.

Back