would you marry a prostitue?

would you marry a *******, knowing she is being used by strangers as a cum dump?

• Total voters
What kind of *******?

A street walker no.
A by the 1/2 hour or hr no.

A lady that is fucking her boss for extra pay. Pay yes as she is very selective.

A stripper who plays in the back rooms no

A single mom who play with one guy but only after tests yes

I got an ******* on my last day in Colombia. She apparently really liked me because I'm warm, empathic, handsome, young, and unmarried with no *******. I didn't speak Spanish and she didn't speak much English but we communicated with a few words and a lot of cuddles and intuition. Nonetheless she introduced me to her friends as her "fiancé" and she even came and visited me in my hotel room for free after her shift. She was sweet, warm, educated, and drop dead gorgeous. I would have considered marrying her. I also dated a girl whom I later found out was stripping during college and whom I suspect was probably doing extras. I'd still consider marrying her if we dated again. It's not a big deal to me. If I can buy ****** myself, I can't judge them. Besides, there's more to a human being than what's between her legs. My deal breaker is having *******, not having a history of ******* or promiscuity. Although I'm a practicing Christian, I'm extremely liberal-minded and egalitarian in all spheres of life.

There are just a couple of issues. One, I'd definitely want an STD/HIV check. Two, I'd want to know that she has stopped and is ready to commit to me and start a family. Otherwise I don't see the big deal. On the other hand, having unprotected sex for money with the workers as your wife did would be very difficult for me!
You did well and you acted smart. Never marry a ******* or sexworker if you value yourself. Although they can be cool people, most are "rotten", got too much issues, no dignity and they are the leftovers of too many people lol. They just good for fucking, that's it.

Back