would you marry a prostitue?

would you marry a *******, knowing she is being used by strangers as a cum dump?

• Total voters
I'm a girl but still weighing in. ******* and Cuckold Lifestyle are not compatible. A ******* will fuck anybody who pays. Sluts like me, on the other hand, might fuck a lot of guys (and dress sleazy sexy)… but filter who actually gets some. All depends, I guess, how much a guy cares about the number of different dicks he's sharing the pussy with.
I believe there are some Prostitutes that are a bit more picky or selective than just anybody, even when you filter who gets some your filter could be out of kilter and let one slip through that should not have but then again Marriage is something between 2 people and when something click between them that's it they make the rules and limitations etc.

I really dont see the big deal in marrying or being married to a woman who has been or now is a ******* or *******. If the 2 people love each other and the husband is aware of his wifes past or present acts and he can truly accept her and love her for who she is and live with what she has done or now does....thats all that matters. Most in society look at ******* as a shameless and immoral way to make a living....not to mention illegal in most states......if its the fact that the woman has been with many different men that bothers a man then he shouldnt consider her to be his wife and he certainly shouldnt consider being in the lifestyle. Although theres quite a difference between being a ****** and a woman who swings...shes still a woman a man can love and respect and in turn she can do the same for a man she wants to be with.

I really dont see the big deal in marrying or being married to a woman who has been or now is a ******* or *******. If the 2 people love each other and the husband is aware of his wifes past or present acts and he can truly accept her and love her for who she is and live with what she has done or now does....thats all that matters. Most in society look at ******* as a shameless and immoral way to make a living....not to mention illegal in most states......if its the fact that the woman has been with many different men that bothers a man then he shouldnt consider her to be his wife and he certainly shouldnt consider being in the lifestyle. Although theres quite a difference between being a ****** and a woman who swings...shes still a woman a man can love and respect and in turn she can do the same for a man she wants to be with.
I was fully aware that when i met my now wife of 25 years, she had been fucked by hundreds of men. The thought turned me on big time.
But its not for everybody i understand.

my wife has had a fantasy about the taboo of ******* since she was a young teen. we had been swinging for a few years when she told me 10 months ago that she would really like to try ******* a few times for the adventure. she explained that it was not about the money. it was about the taboo, social stigma and sharing the dirty secret with me. it would be exciting knowing our friends and family have no idea that she is a whore. i agreed to her trying it and help set it up. she has taken clients as a ******* 27 times in the last ten months and she is getting a big thrill from it.

my question to you is. would you marry a ******* knowing she is being used as a cum dump by strangers? or do you think i am crazy? are there otheres out their like me?

i will be happy to hear all opinions pro or con.

View attachment 1759432
LOL You are married to her , you were married when she started and you pimped her out by helping her get started and I'm sure you are involved in some way even now after she stated, so to late for you , , but to answer your question it depends if she and I liked and or could love each other and she would agree to some sort of rules or agreements I think I would. Yes.

I was fully aware that when i met my now wife of 25 years, she had been fucked by hundreds of men. The thought turned me on big time.
But its not for everybody i understand.
It was also a huge turn on for me knowing that Robin had been fucked by so many men over the years before we met.....both white and black. Knowing that she was a slut was one big reason I wanted her so badly....and her continuing to fuck other men after our marriage has been what I wanted in a wife....so its worked well for us. Yes its not for all men for sure...but for those of us who can appreciate and love a woman whose fucked so many men its a true blessing for us.

was a ******* for several years,,, put my self thru college,,, no loans... and a great life for me and my *******,,, sometime u do what u have to …. don't knock it
This to me, prove's what a really special woman you are.
you and hubby have a very special love for each other in your own ways.
Long may it continue.

thanks so much... we have great love and respect for each other... our lifestyle not for everyone but awesome for us
It's doing me a power of good looking through your old postings
truly do love all you have done,
That you and hubby really are so very special
lot's of love to you both and will leave you alone with your words LIFE IS TO SHORT
And personally we should take every opportunity to MAKE THE MOST OF IT.
So keep on having lots of fun

oh plan too
It's doing me a power of good looking through your old postings
truly do love all you have done,
That you and hubby really are so very special
lot's of love to you both and will leave you alone with your words LIFE IS TO SHORT
And personally we should take every opportunity to MAKE THE MOST OF IT.
So keep on having lots of fun

Back