Would You Leave Your Husband if Your Bull Asked You To?

@loverbbcinva

Well, you're welcome to your opinion.

But i know many caucasian women, who would dispute you on your position.

I mean, why do you think that so many caucasian women, who certifed QOS, and are only with black men, date black men, marry black men, have babies with black men?

And are so dedicated to black men?

There are rules, levels to this movement!
With a negative twat comment if ever you wish to divide people this will do it and hopefully any couples who may be seeking a different lifestyle be pre warned similar to whites saying you can only fuck but cannot provide

Last edited:
If it’s the bull in the pic she might say yes😂
................In real life??? However????
Lol happened to me twice that way. So true. Amazing how they reach that point from six months earlier being like your dick is the only one I ever want …I’d never fuck another man….not attracted to black….blah blah bs.

Don’t do it ladies. You got a man that has taken care of you and now allowed you to sleep with other men. There’s no respect in a woman that leaves her husband for a black man with a big dick who is sticking it in every woman he can. Especially if you meet on a site like this. Now, if you met him within your daily routine and y’all happen to fall in love is another thing and even that is a woman setting herself up to be dumped. The pussy is better when it’s someone else’s and you don’t have access it to it 24/7. Let her move in with you and y’all deal with each other’s daily habits for 6-8mos and then see how much you want it. You will be sneaking around with another wife. Ladies, if you are cheating on your husband with a man just know he is ok with a cheating woman so without a doubt he will cheat on you. Now if y’all have an open relationship and are into swinging it may work a little better but to leave a man who gives you love and security for a big black dick is not a wise decision. That’s just my two cents and that’s coming from a man who is fucking a wife that’s been cheating for 7mos. It was all sexual and last month she told me she loved me and how boring her husband is. He has ED and doesn’t want sex. we spend a lot of time together and talk about each other’s spouses and what we really desire to be happy. She wants me and my wife to work things out and I want her husband to get his dick fixed. No one is lying or leading the other on in anyway and it’s a very organic, sexual relationship that works. She loves him dearly and if she left him it wouldn’t be because she wants us to be a couple. We are having too much fun the way it is. Ladies, you have a great thing going don’t fuck it up and fellas don’t lead these ladies on when you know you out here looking 24/7 for something new. There are some guys that are content with just one wife and that’s me. Not that i wouldn’t mind another but I’m satisfied so I have no need to really be on the hunt. Plus, she’s a smart woman and Keeps my balls empty at all times lol.

Last edited:
Don’t do it ladies. You got a man that has taken care of you and now allowed you to ******* with other men. There’s no respect in a woman that leaves her husband for a black man with a big dick who is sticking it in every woman he can. Especially if you meet on a site like this. Now, if you met him within your daily routine and y’all happen to fall in love is another thing and even that is a woman setting herself up to be dumped. The pussy is better when it’s someone else’s and you don’t have access it to it 24/7. Let her move in with you and y’all deal with each other’s daily habits for 6-8mos and then see how much you want it. You will be sneaking around with another wife. Ladies, if you are cheating on your husband with a man just know he is ok with a cheating woman so without a doubt he will cheat on you. Now if y’all have an open relationship and are into swinging it may work a little better but to leave a man who gives you love and security for a big black dick is not a wise decision. That’s just my two cents and that’s coming from a man who is fucking a wife that’s been cheating for 7mos. It was all sexual and last month she told me she loved me and how boring her husband is. He has ED and doesn’t want sex. we spend a lot of time together and talk about each other’s spouses and what we really desire to be happy. She wants me and my wife to work things out and I want her husband to get his dick fixed. No one is lying or leading the other on in anyway and it’s a very organic, sexual relationship that works. She loves him dearly and if she left him it wouldn’t be because she wants us to be a couple. We are having too much fun the way it is. Ladies, you have a great thing going don’t fuck it up and fellas don’t lead these ladies on when you know you out here looking 24/7 for something new. There are some guys that are content with just one wife and that’s me. Not that i wouldn’t mind another but I’m satisfied so I have no need to really be on the hunt. Plus, she’s a smart woman and Keeps my balls empty at all times lol.

Nailed it.

No she should not and the bull that does that is a thief and a loser who dishonors himself and the rest of us!

There is no need to steal from a man who is already sharing his most valuable, precious, and prized possession! Attempting to steal that from that generous man makes you a seriously selfish fucking scumbag and that's not even my pussy but it's ******* like that which fucks it up for the rest of us who clearly understand that this whole lifestyle is based on privilege and respect all the way around.

So to those who intend on stealing what does not belong to them and fucking it up for the rest of us 🤬🖕

Well said, man

This is not as simple a question as it appears. Most third-party sexual relationships, no matter what they are called, are started with PHYSICAL PLEASURE as the goal. If there are material/significant issues in the EMOTIONAL relationship before you add the extra cock, that's usually a red flag for the couple and their relationship...the bull/bf/extra cock will likely just expedite the break. Honestly, if you have those kinds of problems already, you probably won't be looking for a cock to add in. But, you can go in feeling comfortable...and things can change. Twenty years ago, I (male half) was the long-term "bf" with a couple where the wife became more attached to me. Started fine but then got messed up when hubby tried to play King of the Castle. There was also jealousy present...which is a total no-no if you are sharing your wife. Hubby was already controlling, to a degree, and made the HUGE mistake of trying to limit her access to me...while he had a steady gf himself with NO limits. That's a recipe for disaster...and they eventually split. Word to the wise: what's good for the goose, is good for the gander.
Wise counsel

Back