Would You Leave Your Husband if Your Bull Asked You To?

No she should not and the bull that does that is a thief and a loser who dishonors himself and the rest of us!

There is no need to steal from a man who is already sharing his most valuable, precious, and prized possession! Attempting to steal that from that generous man makes you a seriously selfish fucking scumbag and that's not even my pussy but it's ******* like that which fucks it up for the rest of us who clearly understand that this whole lifestyle is based on privilege and respect all the way around.

So to those who intend on stealing what does not belong to them and fucking it up for the rest of us šŸ¤¬šŸ–•
Nailed it!!!!!!!!!

People act as though logic is a ******* field defense that will prevail and maintain the marriage. All that ******* can go right out the window if a woman falls in love with another man who sheā€™s been fucking regularly. Anyone who disagrees has very little experience with women.

People act as though logic is a ******* field defense that will prevail and maintain the marriage. All that ******* can go right out the window if a woman falls in love with another man who sheā€™s been fucking regularly. Anyone who disagrees has very little experience with women.
Nah, it's relative and rare. Same as most men don't end up marrying their mistress.
Ya could use a little more life experience.
Just sayin'.

Nah, it's relative and rare. Same as most men don't end up marrying their mistress.
Ya could use a little more life experience.
Just sayin'.
No you could. And I never said it was common. Just that if you think you can control it, as a man, youā€™re lying to yourself. Youā€™re probably about 25 because i can tell you donā€™t know *******.

@loverbbcinva

Well, you're welcome to your opinion.

But i know many caucasian women, who would dispute you on your position.

I mean, why do you think that so many caucasian women, who certifed QOS, and are only with black men, date black men, marry black men, have babies with black men?

And are so dedicated to black men?

There are rules, levels to this movement!
Guys. Stop feeding this troll. Itā€™s just a demented white guy pretending to be black

No you could. And I never said it was common. Just that if you think you can control it, as a man, youā€™re lying to yourself. Youā€™re probably about 25 because i can tell you donā€™t know *******.
Oh, I can recognize a turd when I see one...or read one for that matter.

Why would a caucasian woman in her right mind, not leave her husband, so she can upgrade, and be with a black man.

There's no need for caucasian women to cow tow to societies expectations in 2021.
No-one can stop a white woman if she choose a black man, even if she, to do so, have leave her husband. No-one can blame her. On the opposte I admire her because of my admiration for black men. It's up to her. If my wife will leave me for a better black man, I will accept it
Anyway relationship are complex and involve many sentiments and desires, it's not only about "societies expectations", and cuckold like me still have a role ;-)

No-one can stop a white woman if she choose a black man, even if she, to do so, have leave her husband. No-one can blame her. On the opposte I admire her because of my admiration for black men. It's up to her. If my wife will leave me for a better black man, I will accept it
Anyway relationship are complex and involve many sentiments and desires, it's not only about "societies expectations", and cuckold like me still have a role ;-)
because some of us love our husbands and would never leave him on someones oponion

if your bull asked you to marry him, would you leave your husband?
View attachment 3974670
A woman šŸ‘© would be stupid to leave her husband whom has given her a ā€œHall Passā€ to fuck any man she wants because (Believe it or Not) this so-called ā€œBullā€ wonā€™t let you do this and he is actually not going to trust you around other Blackmen!

Back