Would You Leave Your Husband if Your Bull Asked You To?

Yes and ALL races come from the inner city like me. To think that because someone is white they had it easier is wrong. I went to same inner city schools and we definitely were no better off financially than anyone else. So when I hear anyone implying that being white is an automatic foot forward I will speak out. Nothing against you.
And if anyone talks of being discriminated against while growing up try being the white kid in the projects. Yes white ******* get singled out for being white.
Agreed I grew up in the poorest regions in the United States and let Noone stop me from becoming what I wanted and still to this day, don't want to hear anybodies excuses

@loverbbcinva

Actually no, it's quite valid.

I speak with many caucasian women, who are tired of being with their white husbands, and are divorcing them, so they can be finally be with a black man, that they desire.

And do so proudly!

I mean let's not forget, it's 2021, evolution, liberation is a hell of a *******.

#AsItShouldBe
Cough...cough...bullshit. I bet some do, but it's not a flood of white women. I am surebyou can say plenty of black women are leaving their black men.

Yet another question posed by someone whose twisted fantasy is more important than the reality.

If she left her husband, then she would only have the one black guy. If she stays with her husband, she can have all the black men she wants.

Plus, is he willing to make the same commitment to her? Can he afford the lifestyle she wants? Is he willing to coparent her children? Does she know enough about him to want to spend her life with him? The pre-and post sex chats in bed is not enough to establish a lifelong relationship.

And even if they did have some thing more than that established, the only women who would leave their husbands are ones whose relationships were not that strong to begin with. As is always the case

Last edited:
Why ask her to leave her husband?
Personally, it's not exciting to break up a couple. I'd rather they stayed together, but the husband has to accept the idea that I can see his wife without him .

Back