Would You Leave Your Husband if Your Bull Asked You To?

Any Bull asking that is a piece of shyte and he is not a Bull he is a bull shyter!!! That guy is thief, a wolf in sheep's clothing and cannot be trusted. Ladies if a guy asks you that he has no respect for you, your husband, or himself because he just exposed himself as untrustworthy and a covetous selfish prick and you should never see him again no matter how good his sex game is!

Sneaking around is bad and I don't advise it but stealing a man's woman who is nothing but generous and hospitable in my book is a capital offense meaning friendship and association cut off completely effective immediately. After that I wouldn't loan that low life so much as a DVD or a tie once I hear that he asked my woman to leave me for him and I'm a Bull saying this.

If you leave your man for a Bull then you already wanted to leave you were just waiting for the right excuse to come along!

Any Bull asking that is a piece of shyte and he is not a Bull he is a bull shyter!!! That guy is thief, a wolf in sheep's clothing and cannot be trusted. Ladies if a guy asks you that he has no respect for you, your husband, or himself because he just exposed himself as untrustworthy and a covetous selfish prick and you should never see him again no matter how good his sex game is!

Sneaking around is bad and I don't advise it but stealing a man's woman who is nothing but generous and hospitable in my book is a capital offense meaning friendship and association cut off completely effective immediately. After that I wouldn't loan that low life so much as a DVD or a tie once I hear that he asked my woman to leave me for him and I'm a Bull saying this.

If you leave your man for a Bull then you already wanted to leave you were just waiting for the right excuse to come along!
I agree. Why you wanna wife her ? Your fucking her , I never thought about taking a mans wife. Smh.

I agree. Why you wanna wife her ? Your fucking her , I never thought about taking a mans wife. Smh.
Exactly bro!!!

Side rant. Just like in the TV series The Walking Dead Rick's best friend Shane was phucking his wife Lori for months while Rick was in a coma. He was enjoying that pussy and obviously he was filling her up too because she didn't know who the ******* was? LOL. There's something about those thin ladies how you can flex and fold them and dig them out to your hearts content is why Shane got hooked!

Now when Rick came back into their lives Shane couldn't let it go and that really pissed me off because I felt like he should have said to himself "well it was fun while it lasted" and then moved on with the memory of how good that pussy was! It's bad enough that every time Lori looks at Shane she would probably get wet sitting next to Rick as she remembers how Shane used to pound her and leave her leaking around the camp. Lori was content with that but Shane was weak and couldn't let it go. Shane is basically the guy I'm talking about. He turned out not to be a friend but an emotionally weak selfish piece of shyte and he deserved to go out the way that he did.

Even Andrea gave Shane some pussy knowing that he was phucking Lori and he still couldn't let it go! That goes to show you that there is something about that married pussy that gives it a edge!🤣😂

Just a little rant about guys who can't just enjoy it while it lasts and leave it the phuck alone when it's time!

Reverse this question a little. What if the black lover didn't ask but the wife, after having relations with the lover, left anyway ? Isn't it possible for the wife to develop greater feelings for the lover than the husband ?

Reverse this question a little. What if the black lover didn't ask but the wife, after having relations with the lover, left anyway ? Isn't it possible for the wife to develop greater feelings for the lover than the husband ?
Then she knew long ago she wanted out and should have left then in an adult manner.

I would say any bull who asks a women he is fucking to leave her husband/fiancee/bf is not truly a bull, he is a relationship wrecker, he's not in it purely for the sex, he has an alternative motive, revenge or something.

Steer clear of a "bull" who want you to leave your man, he'll probably dump you soon after you leave your man, your being used to "prove" something to his mates.
You get a guy to fuck your wife and then blame him for them falling in love? I mean - this should be a possibility that every cuck prepares for.

Back