Would You Leave Your Husband if Your Bull Asked You To?

:ROFLMAO:
Kal Penn Nbc GIF by Sunnyside

I would say any bull who asks a women he is fucking to leave her husband/fiancee/bf is not truly a bull, he is a relationship wrecker, he's not in it purely for the sex, he has an alternative motive, revenge or something.

Steer clear of a "bull" who want you to leave your man, he'll probably dump you soon after you leave your man, your being used to "prove" something to his mates.

No she should not and the bull that does that is a thief and a loser who dishonors himself and the rest of us!

There is no need to steal from a man who is already sharing his most valuable, precious, and prized possession! Attempting to steal that from that generous man makes you a seriously selfish fucking scumbag and that's not even my pussy but it's ******* like that which fucks it up for the rest of us who clearly understand that this whole lifestyle is based on privilege and respect all the way around.

So to those who intend on stealing what does not belong to them and fucking it up for the rest of us 🤬🖕

This is not as simple a question as it appears. Most third-party sexual relationships, no matter what they are called, are started with PHYSICAL PLEASURE as the goal. If there are material/significant issues in the EMOTIONAL relationship before you add the extra cock, that's usually a red flag for the couple and their relationship...the bull/bf/extra cock will likely just expedite the break. Honestly, if you have those kinds of problems already, you probably won't be looking for a cock to add in. But, you can go in feeling comfortable...and things can change. Twenty years ago, I (male half) was the long-term "bf" with a couple where the wife became more attached to me. Started fine but then got messed up when hubby tried to play King of the Castle. There was also jealousy present...which is a total no-no if you are sharing your wife. Hubby was already controlling, to a degree, and made the HUGE mistake of trying to limit her access to me...while he had a steady gf himself with NO limits. That's a recipe for disaster...and they eventually split. Word to the wise: what's good for the goose, is good for the gander.

Back