Would You Leave Your Husband if Your Bull Asked You To?

@JaxCougar

Black men of high value, aren't concerned with what afro american women do.

We have options, and are only interested in a woman that brings value to the table.

I don't have delusions, i'm just stating facts, from have been conveyed to me.

High value men of any race have their pick of women.

But there is a noticeable cultural disconnect between these men based on their race. There is a higher proportion of successful white and asian men who are very liberal (and thus into this lifestyle), while most successful black men come from a conservative household with christian values (bar the rappers and sports guys).

There are obvious outliers to all generalizations, but we are talking about statistics here. Also most women in this lifestyle are looking to satisfy their needs. They wouldn't pity fuck a small dick guy, similarly they wouldn't settle for a non-stable relationship (hoping he would make it big someday).

true but cant claim it was for a black lover she had plenty of those
many years ago first year of her taking lovers with my approval (i caught her cheating 14 months previously) which started it all happening
she 23 and she started seeing young lad just passed his driving test 18 yrs she met him they fucked after night in club he wasnt drinking and was driving she came home fucked full his spunk told me he was amazing had a big curved cock,,,,,,,i was surprised when she told me he was white to be honest she saw him at every chance she had and against the agreement we had was staying the night at his flat some nights which i wasnt happy about when she stayed one christmas eve with him i lost it xmas morning when she came home she promised it nevver happen again then i found out he was coming during his lunchbreaks while i was at work which i had no idea about caused a huge row and she moved out early in the new yr only for about a week then came back she admitted she was going to leave me for him but hated this pokey flat he had and wanted come home had to agree with her she could stay one night a week and his lunch time visits could continue this lunchtime visits were always on my mind and i gave up my work so that i could take another job and get home at lunchtime after he had been in her this did eventually i found a huge turn on her doing things for me that she was doing for him the one i loved was because he only had a half hour break she would be waiting for him in stockings and heels or naked with heels and she would stay like that until i got home for "LUNCH!"

Hopefully there aren't too many men out there, or ideally none, of them who'd ask this. Well, if the wife's relationship is shaky and she meets a black man who is open to being with her that's one thing, but if you're a real bull, meaning what you're solely interested in is slamming some wife pussy good and proper, the way a hotwife needs it slammed, you're not going to ask her to leave her husband. You'd want her relationship to be good with him, so that you could fuck his wife well.

The only relationship real bulls should want is a FWB. They don't or shouldn't want the woman to leave her home, or wreck it, to be with them. What real bulls want is to slam hard cock in married pussy, not to take that pussy away from her hubby. Anything else takes all the fun out of things.

Real bulls are looking for lust, not love. The only love they're looking for, or should be looking for, is the the love of lustfully fucking wives.

Last edited:
I agree 100%. The lure of a hotwife + cuckold + Bull relationship is that all three components are equally important.

I would prefer to have a long lasting relationship in this equation. Be a good friend with hotwife and cuck and bang his wife really good. She would be the perfect sexual partner, when she is being served and cleaned by an obedient cuck.

Last edited:
There’s no respect in a woman that leaves her husband for a black man with a big dick who is sticking it in every woman he can. Especially if you meet on a site like this. Now, if you met him within your daily routine and y’all happen to fall in love is another thing and even that is a woman setting herself up to be dumped. The pussy is better when it’s someone else’s and you don’t have access it to it 24/7. Let her move in with you and y’all deal with each other’s daily habits for 6-8mos and then see how much you want it.

Preach……

Cuckolding is all about balance. Its a threeway balancing act and for everything to remain stable, each one of the components needs to get out of it what they want. Bull = freely available married pussy/mouth/ass on tap. Wife = hard cock, hot cum and passion, Cuck = creampies, snowballs, fluffing, dressing up, subservience, sloppy seconds, and reduce pressure to satisfy wife (or combination of these depending on cucks needs). All these being equal = happiness all round!

HWJ :lips: :lips: :lips:

Why would a caucasian woman in her right mind, not leave her husband, so she can upgrade, and be with a black man.

There's no need for caucasian women to cow tow to societies expectations in 2021.
When you leave your hubby for a bull, you basically leaving the most important in your life...your family.

Never substitute your family for fun and games.

i'm sorry to say this but really that's a dumb question i'm a bull and i'm not interested in loving and stealing another man's wife i like being a bull because it turns me on to fuck women d other men sometimes it turns me on to fuck a woman behind her husband's back it's true but it stops there I don't want to replace the husband it's more exciting to sexually possess that woman in front of him

Back