Would You Leave Your Husband if Your Bull Asked You To?

A woman 👩 would be stupid to leave her husband whom has given her a “Hall Pass” to fuck any man she wants because (Believe it or Not) this so-called “Bull” won’t let you do this and he is actually not going to trust you around other Blackmen!
thats exactly right... i love a good romp with a nice looking well hung black man as well as anyone but no one will ever convince me to leave my husband

Are You Stupid Neve Campbell GIF by filmeditor

A woman 👩 would be stupid to leave her husband whom has given her a “Hall Pass” to fuck any man she wants because (Believe it or Not) this so-called “Bull” won’t let you do this and he is actually not going to trust you around other Blackmen!
Yes, right! :ROFLMAO:

thats exactly right... i love a good romp with a nice looking well hung black man as well as anyone but no one will ever convince me to leave my husband
Agree’s with @WetNwild57
Seriously speacking, the real answer is very simple: nobody really knows! Because it all depends on whether the wife falls in love with the Bull and vice versa. If this happens, no purpose is strong enough to stop this. And sometimes it happens. This is a risk that every cuckold couple takes. But in my opinion it is a risk that is absolutely worth taking :love:

Hell no....we are just fetishes for these white bitches , dont you dudes get that by now ? Smh . ******* if one even applied she was trying to do that , Ill disappear . Dont want a bbc-loving slut as a woman lol .

Hell no....we are just fetishes for these white bitches , dont you dudes get that by now ? Smh . ******* if one even applied she was trying to do that , Ill disappear . Dont want a bbc-loving slut as a woman lol .
Life is strange. I would fall in love with such a woman :rolleyes: and actually I'm pushing my wife becoming a proud bbc-loving slut :threesome:
Anyway I thank God that you exist and think what you think! :):D

Why would any bull ask a wife to leave her husband?? That’s crazy. As a bull you are nothing more than a bbc to her. That’s it… a secret part of her life.

If your wife is an unfaithful whore to her own husband, why would a bull want her other than to fuck? Eventually she would be unfaithful to him as well if she gets a better offer? This is why having a strong marriage is a major role in this lifestyle!

Back