Would you fluff or clean her bulls cock if she wanted?

Would you fluff or clean her bulls cock if she wanted?

• I would get him up for her and I’d suck him clean!

Votes: 464 82.7%
  • I might hand job him

Votes: 19 3.4%
  • Hmmm, don’t think so

Votes: 36 6.4%
  • I would help get him ready for her!

Votes: 42 7.5%

• Total voters
My husband would not have considered sucking a cock until he was ****** to suck one bull. The bull rolled me over on top of him while he was eating me. He then slapped my husbands mouth with his cock until my husband opened his mouth to complain and in went the bull's cock as far as the bull could shove it. I was laughing so hard. When he heard me say it is about time he learns how to suck a real cock, he gave in. After doing a good job of sucking cock from the sounds from the bull, he was made to lick my clit and occasionally suck the bull's cock while he fucked.

Each time after that , he became less hesitant about sucking and cleaning cock.

For me, sucking my cock is only way I allow cuckold to watch my action with his wife.
Cuckold's mouth should not be empty in any time. Licking my ball or asshole during sex, sucking my cock inbetween sex is my rule.
Some of wives complain that their husband has more time to suck my cock.
But, it is very important to be that husband actively participate our session.

For me, sucking my cock is only way I allow cuckold to watch my action with his wife.
Cuckold's mouth should not be empty in any time. Licking my ball or asshole during sex, sucking my cock inbetween sex is my rule.
Once, I arrive my GF's house while she get stucked with urgent situation in her job. I spend very intimate 2-3 hours conversation with her husband while my cock is taken care by his mouth. It makes our relation completely new level. We both fee that our trust get stronger. After that event, he sleeps next to me not behind my GF anymore.

Once, I arrive my GF's house while she get stucked with urgent situation in her job. I spend very intimate 2-3 hours conversation with her husband while my cock is taken care by his mouth. It makes our relation completely new level. We both fee that our trust get stronger. After that event, he sleeps next to me not behind my GF anymore.
well you are his bull too

Two hours. He must have had a great time.

Last edited:
Its not about being Bi in our case. Pops does it as he likes to please me, and do whatever is asked of him by me. Unless I ask him to do something, he will never do it or ask to do it. The dynamics of a cuckold relationship, at least in our case, are completely different than regular 1:1 relationships, which is something most people do not understand. Also Pops can switch from cuck to bull depending on the sentiment in the room and the dynamics of the others involved.

HWJ :lips: :lips: :lips:

So fucking hot. Would love to suck your superior black cock Sir...

Back