Would you/do you cum whilst your wife is still with her lover?

Like most people, I lose my arousal almost straight away after I've cum. A few strokes away from orgasm I'll be telling my wife I want to eat her black lover's cum from her pussy, 10 seconds after I'm repulsed by the thought of her even flirting with anyone else.

My question to the real cucks and the wannabes out there - would you/do you cum whilst your life is still with her lover?

I'm just a wannabe, but given what I said above, I'd have to ride the feeling for the entire time because I think I'd have deep regret for the situation if I came before my wife and her lover were done. Let's just hope that if it ever happens my wife's lover doesn't stay for more than one night! o_O
It is wild how those emotions flow! We have established that I am not allowed to cum until the next. I am there for her pleasure and to pamper her and make sure she is taken care of. I make she is feed afterwards. I go bed extremely horny! I pouted a lot at first but I understand it now. She will give me a hand and blow job the next day and tease me and we talk about the previous encounter of hers. It is soooooo hot!

For those who are real cucks understand that the sex you wife has with her lover is for her benefit. Your pleasure comes from watching. A wife should not be burdened with paying attention to you and your needs. The cage gives her the peace of mind. The best parts of being a cuck is standing in front of your wife while she is getting pounded from behind. She is squeezing balls hard and having an orgasm. She flicks the lock on your cage and smiles at you.

I always cum before my wife finishes with her lovers; the agony and jealousy after if lost my dribble of spunk while she is still being fucked by her lovers is like nothing else. The loss of arousal for me and wanting it to stop but knowing they won’t until she is full of his seed is a crazy feeling

For those who are real cucks understand that the sex you wife has with her lover is for her benefit. Your pleasure comes from watching. A wife should not be burdened with paying attention to you and your needs. The cage gives her the peace of mind. The best parts of being a cuck is standing in front of your wife while she is getting pounded from behind. She is squeezing balls hard and having an orgasm. She flicks the lock on your cage and smiles at you.
Yes when your wife is getting pleasured it is not the time to try and interject yourself to join them. If she/bull/both want you to participate then ok. Otherwise keep your mouth shut, be quiet, do as your told. If you get to watch. And yes if your caged that may be the reason if you have tried to join before uninvited. Like what was posted . It is for her pleasure. Cucks should be happy with the sex their women get, and cucks any thing you get in the way of sex is extra for you. So be a good boy and do not interrupt.

I always cum before my wife finishes with her lovers; the agony and jealousy after if lost my dribble of spunk while she is still being fucked by her lovers is like nothing else. The loss of arousal for me and wanting it to stop but knowing they won’t until she is full of his seed is a crazy feeling
Same here. I usually jerk off before my wife even start having sex. I am also a one shot guy since I am not twenty anymore so I cant get it up again until a few hours later in best case. Having lost my own excitment and then watching or listening to wife having sex for hours is pure emotional masochism! I both hate and love it at the same time. Not for everyone but I recommend to try it if you like to experiment with strong emotional jealousy feelings and self control.

For me and Michael, is isn't allowed to orgasm outside of what I allow him which are ruined orgasms. He's having a break from the cage, but I still don't let him orgasm until I am done and ready. But yesterday I gave him a treat because we had such a fun day Xmas shopping. My main bull came over again last night and stayed so I had Michael take a few pics before he arrived as we bought some new lingerie for Dan. So he watched us fuck the first time lat night, we went at it as soon as he arrived and then after Dan had come, I let him jerk off fully whilst i sucked Dan's cock getting him ready for round 2. Lol. It took hubby 20 seconds to orgasm which is so hot. But today he's being locked back up until Xmas day. So usually Michael doesn't get to come like this nor does he watch very often but he got a double treat last night. Would any of you guys tap me?
J
Xoxoxooxo
youre spectacular

That was my experience the first time with my wife. I got so turned on watching them I came, then I was not interested. I tried to be a good sport and took pics and videos, but after 3 hours of fucking an sucking I wanted it to end. That part didn't go well. Now she is afraid to do it again. I told her she should start without me and I will join in towards the end, just not sure when the end will be. We shall see what happens. Covid put a damper on it for a bit. We talk about his bbc while we are having sex and she gets really excited.
3 hours how many times did the bull cum? and how many O for YOUR wife?

Like most people, I lose my arousal almost straight away after I've cum. A few strokes away from orgasm I'll be telling my wife I want to eat her black lover's cum from her pussy, 10 seconds after I'm repulsed by the thought of her even flirting with anyone else.

My question to the real cucks and the wannabes out there - would you/do you cum whilst your life is still with her lover?

I'm just a wannabe, but given what I said above, I'd have to ride the feeling for the entire time because I think I'd have deep regret for the situation if I came before my wife and her lover were done. Let's just hope that if it ever happens my wife's lover doesn't stay for more than one night! o_O
Give me ur wife ..and i will stay all time fuckn here with my dick

i think being a wannbee cuck myself i can relate to you but the feeling of seeing my wife with BBC comes back as its real feeling.

That was my experience the first time with my wife. I got so turned on watching them I came, then I was not interested. I tried to be a good sport and took pics and videos, but after 3 hours of fucking an sucking I wanted it to end. That part didn't go well. Now she is afraid to do it again. I told her she should start without me and I will join in towards the end, just not sure when the end will be. We shall see what happens. Covid put a damper on it for a bit. We talk about his bbc while we are having sex and she gets really excited.
3 hours that's amazing I couldn't even imagine my wife being fucked for 3 hours

Recently, my 72 year old wife has been encouraging me to make love to my Fleshlight girl friend Becky when her black bull comes over to fuck her. I've been trying to time my spurting in Becky when I hear her bull starting to loudly grunt as he cums in her pussy.

Recently, my 72 year old wife has been encouraging me to make love to my Fleshlight girl friend Becky when her black bull comes over to fuck her. I've been trying to time my spurting in Becky when I hear her bull starting to loudly grunt as he cums in her pussy.
I thought I was the only one who had a gf name for my Fleshlight. :)

I can see your point. If i could i would pimp her out. Protect the situation, control the environment, but pimp her out none the less. I would put her in situations i enjoy. And the key being in the natural she would enjoy because it's pleasing myself.

Back