Would you allow your wife to kiss her bull?

Would you allow your wife to kiss her bull?

• Yes

Votes: 612 91.5%
  • No

Votes: 31 4.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 26 3.9%

• Total voters
We go out with the bull or meet out and then go in. Often everyone, specially restaurant staff, see me and my wife, clearly married with rings on our hands and all, take a table for 3. Then the bull comes later and after dinner she will get up and sit next to him and make out with him. And it’s so obvious to everyone, so embarrassing and awkward for me, and yet I am never asked before hand if she can kiss him or not. But I did wonder these things BEFORE I was cucked. Getting cucked really does humble a man. I wouldn’t even think to tell her what to do with a bull or the audacity to tell a bull what to do with a Hotwife. ;)

I never asked that detail about her with other men, and alot of other details I don't care to know.. I would rather she just hang out with other men than have sex with them. I want her to be happy and she seems pretty good about her affairs, I mean she has good civil relationships with everyone.... She knows who the crazies are.... to think about it, to do what she does and have everyone pretty happy with her is a feat in itself.!

I agree with many of the good folks here that a hot wife does not need "permission" from her cucked husband to kiss a bull/stud/boyfriend. My wife has ALWAYS kissed the men she has had sex with. To her (and her studs), kissing is another way to achieve sexual arousal. It indicates her desire and wish to have sexual intercourse with a particular man or men. The man, by returning the kiss, likewise shows my wife that he is sexually attracted to her and he is ready to please her while he pleases himself. And, unless there is talk to the contrary, there is an implied consent by my wife and the bull that he will flood her womb with his seed and; if timing and other physical features of the act so dictate, he will give her a baby.

IMO, a husband who is keenly jealous of his wife having sex with another man cannot call himself a true cuckold. If any husband finds his wife has had sex with another man, without his tacit knowledge and consent, he may seek relief thru an annulment of his marriage, a divorce, or both.

Back