Would you allow your wife to kiss her bull?

Would you allow your wife to kiss her bull?

• Yes

Votes: 612 91.5%
  • No

Votes: 31 4.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 26 3.9%

• Total voters
Absolutely, my wife wouldn't even contemplate sex with a gent if he wasn't a great kisser. I find them kissing, will tie my stomach up more than them fucking to be honest. Hard fucking can just be primal and animalistic, deep long kissing can become very passionate, loving and intimate.

Softly kissing her lips, her neck, her earlobes and whispering something loving into her ear that her husband can't hear and she won't ever tell him all makes that exact moment when his perfect sized beautiful dark tip dripping with excitement his fertile baby making seed enters her unprotected for the very first time....the moment she feels him reach past deeper than her husband can touch her she puts her arms around his neck and kisses him...she's in new territory with him....she is now his....and he eventually after making her cum several times.....unloads and releases his warm seed deep inside her.....of course they kiss then.

Softly kissing her lips, her neck, her earlobes and whispering something loving into her ear that her husband can't hear and she won't ever tell him all makes that exact moment when his perfect sized beautiful dark tip dripping with excitement his fertile baby making seed enters her unprotected for the very first time....the moment she feels him reach past deeper than her husband can touch her she puts her arms around his neck and kisses him...she's in new territory with him....she is now his....and he eventually after making her cum several times.....unloads and releases his warm seed deep inside her.....of course they kiss then.
This explanation made me imagine my wife like you mentioned...nice.

This is coming from an experience and I agree to it.
Or when he nuzzles the side of her neck and ear lobe while whispering things to her that you're unable to hear, that make her laugh or worse moan even louder and her legs spread even wider for him. Its like total disregard from both of them that you are there, or they've totally got swept up in each other they've forgotten you are even there. If you've ever wanted to know what if feels like to be the third wheel, experience this :)

The next day looking at the hickie on her neck can really cut deep, while she's trying to cover it up with make-up or a scarf when you were hoping to just go back to your normal suburban lives until the next time.

Or when he nuzzles the side of her neck and ear lobe while whispering things to her that you're unable to hear, that make her laugh or worse moan even louder and her legs spread even wider for him. Its like total disregard from both of them that you are there, or they've totally got swept up in each other they've forgotten you are even there. If you've ever wanted to know what if feels like to be the third wheel, experience this :)

The next day looking at the hickie on her neck can really cut deep, while she's trying to cover it up with make-up or a scarf when you were hoping to just go back to your normal suburban lives until the next time.
Feeling of seeing hickie is always the best

Back