Would you allow your wife to kiss her bull?

Would you allow your wife to kiss her bull?

• Yes

Votes: 612 91.5%
  • No

Votes: 31 4.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 26 3.9%

• Total voters
To me being a true cuckold means I don’t “allow” anything. I don’t have that kind of power. I’m at the absolute bottom of the pecking order - first the black MAN then HER and then me way at the bottom - and just glad I’m “allowed” in the room to watch and serve.

A number of people on this thread have commented on what I believe to be the key issue with this question. That would be the idea that a white boy can "allow" anything. Relationships in general and sexual relationships in particular are rapidly changing. Sex is now usually (and should be always) something that happens between a black man and a white woman. The attraction of the most masculine male and the most feminine female is too much to stop. The white boy is increasingly becoming irrelevant as a sexual partner. For the white boy to have a role he has to become supportive and submissive and maybe somewhat feminine. White boys typically get relief with their hand or as bottoms or with other white boys. The decision to kiss or anything else is a decision for the sexual couple to make. The black man leading with the agreement of the white woman. The white boy should admire and relentlessly support and encourage. The idea that he could "allow" something implies some degree of control that is not appropriate for a white boy. Society is changing and there are still many white boys who try to use cuckolding as a gateway for them to have sex with the woman. There may be too many women who take pity on the white boys. There may be too many black men who accept it when deep down they know they should expect more. I think everyone would be happier if they just accepted their natural roles. For those who think this is crazy or too extreme I would point out the trends in society, on TV, in movies. This is going to happen anyways. So thanks for the question but for what it is worth those are my thoughts about what it really should mean.

ABSOLUTELY....I LOVE MY JOHN...THERES NO DENYING THAT EXCLUSIVE INTIMACY BUILT OVER SEVERAL YEARS AND HUBBY IS FINE WITH THAT....JUST NATURAL LOVE IT

A few nights a month the wife and I meet a bbc bull out for a nice dinner before I watch them fuck like wild animals get a little alcohol in my wife, she is rubbing his cock thru his pants at the table, sitting closer and closer to him and will kiss him right at the table. Love it when valet rolls up with the car and they both hop in the backseat together….guy can barely get their door closed and tip from me before she has his black cock out of his pants stroking it for them to see and dipping her head down as we drive off giving him head. I get some strange looks, sometimes I think they are jealous!

Softly kissing her lips, her neck, her earlobes and whispering something loving into her ear that her husband can't hear and she won't ever tell him all makes that exact moment when his perfect sized beautiful dark tip dripping with excitement his fertile baby making seed enters her unprotected for the very first time....the moment she feels him reach past deeper than her husband can touch her she puts her arms around his neck and kisses him...she's in new territory with him....she is now his....and he eventually after making her cum several times.....unloads and releases his warm seed deep inside her.....of course they kiss then.
Very true!

Back