Would you 🤔 have you 😉 lets have a friendly convo 😘

just_jenna

Female
Gold Member
I'm not sure if this has been asked before, because all I ever see is what the white dudes want to have done to their wives or sister, mom, duck whatever.
SO...
I'd like to ask some questions to the beautiful men of color on this site.

Have y'all ever fell in love with a playmate? Would you leave your significant other for another that's in the LS?
Does your significant other know that you're in this LS?

**white men that can't 🤫 go ahead and chime in, I'm sure y'all have a story.**

ive never caught feelings for one of my toys to me its just irrational. Me personally I could NEVER date or be in a comitted relation with a playmate because I dont treat the women I love like replaceable sexual gratification objects. Im one of those this is this and that is that type of men.

now to answer the other question, when i have a significant other yes they always get told about my lifestyle activities. I make sure to tell them up front so there are no surprises and give them the option to rock with me or leave. never been the type of black man to lie to women for pussy

I'll play along...I did fall in love with someone who I originally thought would be a playmate. We've now been dating for over three years. I'd never leave her for anyone else (LS or otherwise), and I am not - nor do I have any desire to be - an active participant in the LS because I am very happy with my relationship.
Good for you! May I ask if she's white or? Not that it matters just for the sake of conversation.

ive never caught feelings for one of my toys to me its just irrational. Me personally I could NEVER date or be in a comitted relation with a playmate because I dont treat the women I love like replaceable sexual gratification objects. Im one of those this is this and that is that type of men.

now to answer the other question, when i have a significant other yes they always get told about my lifestyle activities. I make sure to tell them up front so there are no surprises and give them the option to rock with me or leave. never been the type of black man to lie to women for pussy
Love your realness! Truths and no lies! Men would start wars for some 😻

I have never fallen in love with a lifestyle playmate however I have formed a friendship or bond with a playmate that was married. It has to happened to me with an (offline) hookup. My goal, when entering into these situations is to be a good friend with benefits. I have had some women develop very strong feelings for me. It can be a problem especially when they are married. Im not trying to disrupt anyone's household or cause problems. I just want to fuck, laugh, maybe have some drinks and do it again in a few days. Perhaps it is selfish of me. I do try and have THE TALK with a prospective fwb at the beginning...Your husband/bf is always number 1. Im not trying to take you away from him, ever. Im just here for a good time and I dont do drama.

I get it though. Good sex can be confusing to the brain. Some of us men experience post nut clarity whereby we regain focus. There is probably a completely opposite effect that some experience; post nut delusion (fog? haze?). Dont succomb to this! Use some critical thinking and understand that good sex does not equal love.

Last edited:
I have never fallen in love however I have formed a friendship or bond with a playmate that was married. It has to happened to me with an (offline) hookup. My goal, when entering into these situations is to be a good friend with benefits. I have had some women develop very strong feelings for me. It can be a problem especially when they are married. Im not trying to disrupt anyone's household or cause problems. I just want to fuck, laugh, maybe have some drinks and do it again in a few days. Perhaps it is selfish of me. I do try and have THE TALK with a prospectective fwb at the beginning...Your husband/bf is always number 1. Im not trying to take you away from him, ever. Im just here for a good time and I dont do drama.

I get it though. Good sex can be confusing to the brain. Some of us men experience post nut clarity whereby we regain focus. There is probably a completely opposite effect that some experience; post nut delusion (fog? haze?). Dont succomb to this! Use some critical thinking and understand that good sex does not equal love.
I think I may have learned something about men today.. I feel inspired, no not really, I'm one of those crazy females who get attached, then want to set your house on fire. It's problematic, and keeps me single 🤪

Can’t see myself falling in love for any women on here (not to say it can’t happend) just that I’ve learned to keep kink lifestyle separate from true love and connection and I don’t see it here that’s just me tho🙌🏾🤷🏾‍♂️
Definitely don't see that here as well. I've made some reall cool social media friends and I'm fine with that. I prefer RL and swiping Right or Left for my true love 🤣

I'm not sure if this has been asked before, because all I ever see is what the white dudes want to have done to their wives or sister, mom, duck whatever.
SO...
I'd like to ask some questions to the beautiful men of color on this site.

Have y'all ever fell in love with a playmate? Would you leave your significant other for another that's in the LS?
Does your significant other know that you're in this LS?

**white men that can't 🤫 go ahead and chime in, I'm sure y'all have a story.**
One time when i was in college my then GF had a friend with benefits come to our apartment when i left for work but when i got there they sent me home and i walked in on them. This turned me on so I broke up with her and became a toy for him.

Back