Women that say no to big black cock...

Welp, if she was my wife, I might just divorce her and go on the prowl for a new wife that loved black cock! Having had a good (salty) taste of this lifestyle now, my wife went black and now I can't go back. It's too good, the best sex I've EVER had is watching my wife being impaled by a BBC twice as long as mine and thicker, seeing and hearing her grind, groan, growl, yelp, holler, scream, moan, scream cuss words like she has a bad case of Tourette syndrome, squirt like old faithful flooding the bedl, quiver, shake uncontrollably and be so into the black cock that's doing all of this to her that subconsciously with me sitting right there watching, maybe even holding her hand, she tells them how much she LOVES their cocks.
Well said.....

Yeah. That`s because size matters! And the biggest sexual organ is the brain. So, if you feel especially attracted to Black men that will add to your arousal and that in turn will lead you to better orgasms from sex with Black men. In the end it is all about finding a good match for your desires.

Of course, SIZE MATTERS !
If my husband was 9" or 10" , maybe I would not have met black men. I don't know.
But for us, white wives, to have a tiny white worm to play with is really NOT EXCITING = The ONLY reality.

GoddessLou@GoddessLou30

Got that idiotic post from Twitter . Ladies what do you say to white women with that mentality?
All I can say is, for millenia, a large part of women were expected to follow the route of married to a white guy...and have 2.4 children, where that Lou said stop being "SHEEP", personally I think Lou needs to take a long look at herself, that I, see that she will find now that, she if she looks at what the internet says that there is a massive swing, too white women, which I am one, that now, white women, are making their own decissions

Meh, people say stupid stuff all the time. Some people like this lifestyle, some people are indifferent, some people would be against it. The same can be said for any other kink or attraction. This board can be detached from reality sometimes. Not all women are attracted to black men and a good percentage of women are fine with an average penis and a certain percentage would actually prefer it. Such is life.

For some women it's not all about the cock, it's about who he is as a man.

Back