Women that say no to big black cock...

So many here are falling all over themselves to call the Tweet idiotic. Exactly why so many people care about random posts on Twitter is another matter. Seems that several of these replies are also idiotic.

But we love BBC!

@BlackedJackie and @Sisired, as you both probably know, discussing c h I l d r e n or other family themes on this site is not permitted.

Your posts in this thread have been deleted. Continuing to post this sort of content will result in your account permissions being limited or banned.
Excuse me for asking...please...when 2 women are duscussing things in their respective families....but wives discussing their febble husbands...is okay...but the women is frowned upon....sorry if this offends

Excuse me for asking...please...when 2 women are duscussing things in their respective families....but wives discussing their febble husbands...is okay...but the women is frowned upon....sorry if this offends

It's not a matter of being offensive. The entire adult internet world is under scrutiny at the moment; Tumblr's situation is putting an even bigger microscope on this sort of thing. You agreed to the forum rules when you signed up for this site, including forum rule #7:

7. Discussion of minors (under 21 years of age or 18 where permitted) is strictly forbidden, regardless of how innocent the discussion may be. This includes media items depicting mothers and their mixed babies or c h i l d r e n. All people seen in any photo or video must be AND appear to be at least 21 years old or 18 where permitted. If you're not sure of someone's age, don't post it.

Note: It is forbidden to create threads, posts or provoking discussion about daughters (like mothers or fathers and daughters), their upbringing, "luring them to the black side", fantasies with daughters, etc…. These may be topics that potentially attract pedophiles and other undesirable members. The administration of the site and most of its adequate visitors do not encourage the similar threads.

It's not a matter of being offensive. The entire adult internet world is under scrutiny at the moment; Tumblr's situation is putting an even bigger microscope on this sort of thing. You agreed to the forum rules when you signed up for this site, including forum rule #7:

7. Discussion of minors (under 21 years of age or 18 where permitted) is strictly forbidden, regardless of how innocent the discussion may be. This includes media items depicting mothers and their mixed babies or c h i l d r e n. All people seen in any photo or video must be AND appear to be at least 21 years old or 18 where permitted. If you're not sure of someone's age, don't post it.

Note: It is forbidden to create threads, posts or provoking discussion about daughters (like mothers or fathers and daughters), their upbringing, "luring them to the black side", fantasies with daughters, etc…. These may be topics that potentially attract pedophiles and other undesirable members. The administration of the site and most of its adequate visitors do not encourage the similar threads.
Thank you for your response....I do endevour, not to quote my family, but as you must agree...chatting...can lower your guard

I normally wouldn't pay this no mind, but I thought I would use this idiocracy as a public service announcement. " Watch out fellas, she'll be the first to ask you to come over her house to bust up her chifforobe and later change on you. "
First it is not a trend, it's been around for hundreds of years. Hell her dad might had a Mandingo on the farm who studded his wife. Curiosity is inevitable and she just might find herself on a hot day feigning a Black Snake Moan.

I normally wouldn't pay this no mind, but I thought I would use this idiocracy as a public service announcement. " Watch out fellas, she'll be the first to ask you to come over her house to bust up her chifforobe and later change on you. "
First it is not a trend, it's been around for hundreds of years. Hell her dad might had a Mandingo on the farm who studded his wife. Curiosity is inevitable and she just might find herself on a hot day feigning a Black Snake Moan.
Exactly bro. I didn't reply to that idiot saying we live in a world of sheep . Like it's ok for her to think that woman that sleep with black men are sheep , like ....they are less of a person because they sleep with black men. I guess he agrees with that racist statement.

Back