Women that say no to big black cock...

She’s in denial.

We whites were put on this earth to serve Black cock, which is why Black men are physically superior to us.
I AGREE...I SERVE BLACK COCKS..

Attachments

• confederate1.png
    confederate1.png
    435.6 KB · Views: 64
  • me (1).jpg
    me (1).jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 61
  • me (30).jpg
    me (30).jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 53
  • camal.toe.3.PNG
    camal.toe.3.PNG
    476.2 KB · Views: 45
  • QOS (61).png
    QOS (61).png
    2.5 MB · Views: 46
  • Screenshot_2018-02-25-20-49-13.png
    Screenshot_2018-02-25-20-49-13.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 54
And we love that big white ass to :lips::lips::lips::lips::lips::lips:
I grew up in Georgia i cant tell you, Us southern girls love Black Cocks nothing better then feeling a black man cum in my pussy and cum in my ass..2010 i got fucked by my walmart black manager in the security room,it was amazing 3 months later i was pregnant.. 2012 I got a cherry tattoo on my pussy but I didn't feel right so in 2015 I got my first queen of Spades at 2 on my tittie with a rose but I still didn't feel right because I had been fucking a lot of black man and I wanted to show my dedication to black men so in 2015 I got my purse Spades tattoo on my pussy I had my cherry tattoo-covered and then I added the words BBC WHORE.I posted my tattoo video that shows me getting my queen of spades tattoo at tattoo shop...I AM SO PROUD OF MY QUEEN OF SPADES TATTOOS..

Attachments

• imagejpeg_0.jpg
    imagejpeg_0.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 59
  • Screenshot_20181017-215122 (1).jpg
    Screenshot_20181017-215122 (1).jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 74
  • Screenshot_2018-05-02-10-48-26.jpg
    Screenshot_2018-05-02-10-48-26.jpg
    227 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_20180514_121256.jpg
    IMG_20180514_121256.jpg
    253.5 KB · Views: 77
  • Screenshot_20181120-133406.jpg
    Screenshot_20181120-133406.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 66
I got my purse Spades tattoo on my pussy I had my cherry tattoo-covered and then I added the words BBC WHORE.I posted my tattoo video that shows me getting my queen of spades tattoo at tattoo shop...
Just out of curiosity, what does your gyno doctor say when you get your checkups each year? Yours, in particular, makes one hell of a statement; no misunderstanding what it means. What did your doc say first time he/she saw it?

I grew up in Georgia i cant tell you, Us southern girls love Black Cocks nothing better then feeling a black man cum in my pussy and cum in my ass..2010 i got fucked by my walmart black manager in the security room,it was amazing 3 months later i was pregnant.. 2012 I got a cherry tattoo on my pussy but I didn't feel right so in 2015 I got my first queen of Spades at 2 on my tittie with a rose but I still didn't feel right because I had been fucking a lot of black man and I wanted to show my dedication to black men so in 2015 I got my purse Spades tattoo on my pussy I had my cherry tattoo-covered and then I added the words BBC WHORE.I posted my tattoo video that shows me getting my queen of spades tattoo at tattoo shop...I AM SO PROUD OF MY QUEEN OF SPADES TATTOOS..
I see you are

I don't have the full scope on the story but it seems kind of random to make a post about not being attracted to bbc when it seems like nothing really sparked her to say that.

She reminds me of a coworker I use to work with. Long story short I was sleeping with her a friend. I sent a dick pick to her friend and her friend showed her the pic. The next day she started making big dock jokes.

She kept talking about my dick everyday for months. One of my friends asked her about why she talks about my dick so much and her reply was " I just thought it was funny. I'm not attracted to blacks at all! I have a boyfriend and he satisfies me! I think its nasty to tell you the truth I just like giving blank a hard time. That's all! No way and no offense but I think black men are ugly!"

We were like okaaaayyy...but she would never stop making bbc jokes.

I think it’s clear to many of us that she fell for it and didn’t know how to process it v

Lou as in Louis? Looks like a tranny there to me so who care what they say. I got plenty of white gfs who said they would never fuck a black gut only to get a little taste then be saying after wtf was I thinking as there ain't nothing like BBC.;)

Same thing here for me.. I’ve also had a number of girls tell me they would never fuck a black guy but after two of these girls being at a party one night, and a room with mostly black guys, things happened and the next thing I knew, they were both dating black guys exclusively.. and I’ve seen this happen so many times..

One of the reasons why my husband and me are discreet is because some if our friends are close minded and ignorant. But I've tried to talking to my girlfriends and they just didn't want to hear how much bigger my bbc was compared to her little ass while boyfriend
But is it really ignorant to not care for being in this lifestyle? I'd say it's a choice just like some people choose to be in it? Neither is ignorant and some white women don't find black men attractive just like some black men don't find white women attractive. It all boils down to personal choice.

Back