Women have you ever gone out in public without panties

My blk bulls wants me to accompany him to a Supermarket and restaurant with him , without wearing my panties. I don't know what to do? It exites me but not having courage to do that
For me, the answer is yes, I do sometimes go without panties. For me, it's a smooth sexy look I'm going for in a tight dress or skirt. Sometimes even a thong is just not right.

As a general rule, my wife would be as naked as "legally possible". In our house, she would be in the nude. When she went out in public, she never wore panties. If she was wearing shorts, etc., she wanted to be able to bare her pussy as soon as possible if the right guy came along. When she was "in heat", she would wear her CFM outfit, including her short little black dress. When the opportunity arose to be fucked, she had merely to lift the hem of her dress, spread her legs, and urge the stud (s) to "Fuck me! Fuck me NOW!

Attachments

• My wife Janet's CFM outfit, 100% effective in getting her fucked and bred.jpg
    My wife Janet's CFM outfit, 100% effective in getting her fucked and bred.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 80
  • View under my wife Janet's CFM outfit, hot wife's body ready to commit adultry with strangers'...jpg
    View under my wife Janet's CFM outfit, hot wife's body ready to commit adultry with strangers'...jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 92
  • In Position.jpg
    In Position.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 91
My blk bulls wants me to accompany him to a Supermarket and restaurant with him , without wearing my panties. I don't know what to do? It exites me but not having courage to do that
First, you should always do as your bull ask of you. Part of the thrill is you not being used to it but honoring his desire for you to do so. My hot little submissive does as I ask her. She too never would leave the house without bra or panties. I have her grocery shopping with leggings and t shirt wearing no bra or panties on a regular basis. Now she LOVES it...makes her feel dirty and slutty.

sometimes I go to meetings in the summer just like that. And with a cork. To immediately enter anal. Especially black members.
HOT...I had mine do the same. Had her go to her office with a thin dress on, no panties and wearing her plug in her ass all day. Met her for lunch, had her suck me off in the car with her dress lifted over her ass showing her plug to anyone who walked close enough to the car. She was soooo excited about it. Her husband doesn't know just how slutty his wife is with me.

It's a big turn on if done occasionally. But everyday--it loses some of the intrigue. I'd rather meet a woman in public or at work and have her go to the bathroom and come back with her panties in her purse (and "inadvertently" show them to you). An immediate turn on, and an immediate signal that she's serious, and if nothing else, enjoys the tease and the reaction she gets!

Back