Whats the most memorable bbc sexual ecounter you have had while married.

heaven

Couple
Mine was, when hubby and I had gone to this out door restaurant. The bartender was gorgeous. I had always been attracted to black men but never ventured due to upbringing and first marriage for 20yrs. Then this naughty hubby got me into this lifestyle. So after we left restaurant I fucked hubby in car half way home and told him whatbi thought of bartender. After we were done. He called restaurant bar and we talked to bbc. He had noticed me. Well few weeks later I was headed to pick up my ******* from cheers practice. Hubby was working in garage. So then I recieved a text to go have a ******* with bbc while he was working. So called hubby asked him to pick up ******* and told him what I was doing to do. Omg so went to get a bite and have few drinks. Few others woman thier very interested interested in him. He was giving me all his attention. The. After we went down st in a shaded parking garage within 5 mins I asked to see it and he said pull it out. Omg the biggest cock I had ever seen and so attracted to it that I gave him a blow job to remember. 7yr later we all haveing a great time and 28 different bbc only lovers plus my wonderful husband. Cheers

For my 35 th birthday hubby gave me a holiday at Hedo resort , as you know it’s a total sex resort , being a lone wife with so many couples and groups of women wandering around I felt a little lonely , but that changed on the second day , attending a party full of half naked people I encounter a lovely older black man who insisted I had a ******* with him , feeling a little relaxed I had a ball with him , we danced , drank and flirted , as the evening closed he asked if he could fuck me , knowing he was very well endowed I accepted his offer , this man fucked me all night, next day as I was in the pool he waved , motioned me over and introduced me to his friend , both men fucked me for two days , I recommend Hedo to all women who love BBC .

It has to be the very first time of taking bbc , with my friends uncle who’s penis is so much bigger than my husbands white penis. Then when he penetrated my vagina I experienced my first ever vaginal orgasm and as he started pounding me deeper and harder than I had ever experienced making me lifting my ass trusting forwards to meet his cock as he pounded my cunt giving me my first experience of multiple orgasms. When after about twenty minutes of intense sexual pounding he started ejaculating deep into my cunt making me squirt for the first time .I had never experienced being fucked so good and hard ever before.from that first experience I became addicted to black cock and the hard pounding I received from our then bull. It was the many of my first sexual experiences so has to be my memorable sexual pleasure and experiences.I have ever enjoyed.

Last edited:
Had to be our honeymoon in Barbados. Wife had three expectations: to have Black Men consummate our marriage, to enjoy her first Black gangbang/breeding party, and to be knocked up by a Black man. She got all three desires. She was continually fucked and inseminated by five to eight local Black strangers, and one month after returning home, she missed her period, morning sickness set in, and her doctor confirmed she had conceived during our honeymoon. Eight months later, she gave birth to a dark skinned baby.

Had to be our honeymoon in Barbados. Wife had three expectations: to have Black Men consummate our marriage, to enjoy her first Black gangbang/breeding party, and to be knocked up by a Black man. She got all three desires. She was continually fucked and inseminated by five to eight local Black strangers, and one month after returning home, she missed her period, morning sickness set in, and her doctor confirmed she had conceived during our honeymoon. Eight months later, she gave birth to a dark skinned baby.
Dream honeymoon!! You are so lucky to ahve had this experience. I am hoping to have my first black pregnancy soon, like this year or next for sure!! J (the wife)

Dream honeymoon!! You are so lucky to ahve had this experience. I am hoping to have my first black pregnancy soon, like this year or next for sure!! J (the wife)
Amazing!!! Breed with the black bulls! White women should only breed with black men! This is the way the world should be!

It has to be the very first time of taking bbc , whose penis is so much bigger than my husbands white penis. Then when he penetrated my vagina I experienced my first vaginal orgasm and as he started pounding me deeper and harder than I had ever experienced giving me multiple orgasms. When after about twenty minutes of intense sexual pounding he started ejaculating deep into my cunt making me squirt for the first time .I had never experienced being fucked so good ever before.from that first experience I became addicted to black cock and the hard pounding I received from our then bull
What a wonderful experience it must’ve been! I wish I had a bbc to please white women like they do but sadly I am a pathetic white man with half the cock they do! They are superior! Breed with the black bulls! Have their babies! Spread their seed! They are the future! Let him impregnate you multiple times! Fuck and suck him to satisfaction every day you can as to please and worship our black daddies!

What a wonderful experience it must’ve been! I wish I had a bbc to please white women like they do but sadly I am a pathetic white man with half the cock they do! They are superior! Breed with the black bulls! Have their babies! Spread their seed! They are the future! Let him impregnate you multiple times! Fuck and suck him to satisfaction every day you can as to please and worship our black daddies!
Bbc addiction is the healthiest most natural addiction there is! We are all meant to be subservient to black bulls!

Went to Vegas and was kind of bummed out it was going to be me by myself because everyone else had to cancel. I got a great deal on this amazing suite though so was loving my room. I was pretty tired the night I got in so I just went and had dinner and a ******* and went to bed. The next day I was all about the pool. I got on a cute suit and went down and the pool was amazing. The sun and water felt great on my skin. I started drinking these awesome frozen drinks and after a bit had these two guys come over by me and we started chatting and really hit it off. We spent the next few hours drinking and chatting before deciding to go up to my room. The three of us stripped down and got into this amazing glass shower the suite had and OMG they fucked me so well. The combo of those two men and the amazing shower was well amazing. I thought things were winding down so I went over to the large Jacuzzi tub and was happily surprised to see both men join me and the fun continue on. When we actually did get done I was completely exhausted and felt like my body had been hit by two trucks. Goodbyes were said and and I took some pain killers and ******* without even getting under the covers.

Mine is during the first bbc fucking my wife had. The moment of penetration of course, but also and most memorable was after he had orgasmed and pulled out. I got on my knees and saw my wife’s gaping cunt full of his cum. I couldn’t believe it had finally happened. I admired her creampie for a bit before taking my first taste. Here is the picture I took of her first bbc creampie.

Attachments

• IMG_1151.jpeg
    IMG_1151.jpeg
    938.3 KB · Views: 189
OMG< too hard to pick just one. I'd have to say my first BBC gangbang that my husband set up for me. It was for my birthday, we went to NY City for a long weekend. The anticipation of me and 7 BBC's was killing me. When Saturday rolled around I was dripping wet all day. I remember showing, shaving my pussy and ass and having to masturbate to take the edge off. Once the first knock on our hotel suite door came I nearly did too! Over the next four hours these guys fucked me every way you could imagine, spit roast, DP, DVP, Airtight, line up and take turns fucking me while I sucked cock.........it was nearly a continuous orgasm! That's how I became addicted to BBC and BBC GB's, we host GB's several times a month now.

Mine is during the first bbc fucking my wife had. The moment of penetration of course, but also and most memorable was after he had orgasmed and pulled out. I got on my knees and saw my wife’s gaping cunt full of his cum. I couldn’t believe it had finally happened. I admired her creampie for a bit before taking my first taste. Here is the picture I took of her first bbc creampie.
I love cum eating

OMG< too hard to pick just one. I'd have to say my first BBC gangbang that my husband set up for me. It was for my birthday, we went to NY City for a long weekend. The anticipation of me and 7 BBC's was killing me. When Saturday rolled around I was dripping wet all day. I remember showing, shaving my pussy and ass and having to masturbate to take the edge off. Once the first knock on our hotel suite door came I nearly did too! Over the next four hours these guys fucked me every way you could imagine, spit roast, DP, DVP, Airtight, line up and take turns fucking me while I sucked cock.........it was nearly a continuous orgasm! That's how I became addicted to BBC and BBC GB's, we host GB's several times a month now.
So fucking beautiful and hot. All white women should go black.

Back