Whats the most memorable bbc sexual ecounter you have had while married.

Hubby and I were reading this page when we laughed about a night we had some time ago , you may have read about my bull in the UK Jim , we were invited to his place to meet his friend from Jamaica, i instantly found him very attractive plus he flirted with me during the evening , on many occasions he touched me as we chatted causing me to get very wet , he was staying in a hotel not far from us so i suggested we give him a lift , hubby knew why , so he invited him home for a final ******* , Jake was thrilled , I sat in the back with him , as we kissed I felt his hard cock as he felt my wet clit , pulling it out I realised he was huge and very tasty , I sucked his cock as we drove home with hubby watching in the mirror , he loves watching , at home we showered together then fell into our bed , Jake was so attentive to my needs orgasmed several times before he asked me to mount his cock, sitting on top of Jake was wonderful bouncing up and down on his fat cock , hubby came in naked , Jake invited him on the bed to watch him fuck me , it was so great to get fucked as I sucked hubby having him there was wonderful and Jake was olso happy having him join us , Jake layed me on my back letting me suck both cocks until they let fly with cum , poor hubbies cum was short but Jake fed me three huge spurts , next day hubby went to work and Jake stayed and fucked me all day .
Sounds like the perfect marriage very lucky hubby

Had to be our honeymoon in Barbados. Wife had three expectations: to have Black Men consummate our marriage, to enjoy her first Black gangbang/breeding party, and to be knocked up by a Black man. She got all three desires. She was continually fucked and inseminated by five to eight local Black strangers, and one month after returning home, she missed her period, morning sickness set in, and her doctor confirmed she had conceived during our honeymoon. Eight months later, she gave birth to a dark skinned baby.
goddamn how hot. What a lucky guy you are.

Back