Wives How many of You are allowed to Date alone?

To me dating alone means hubby can be downstairs on the couch watching NASCAR or football while I'm upstairs deep inside of his wife! I've spent the night in the guest bedroom only to have the wife come in the room and wake me up stroking and sucking on my BBC while her hubby was in their bed asleep! They come in quietly but don't stay quiet for long and I send them back to bed with hubby filled up and ready to cuddle!♠️

To me dating alone means hubby can be downstairs on the couch watching NASCAR or football while I'm upstairs deep inside of his wife! I've spent the night in the guest bedroom only to have the wife come in the room and wake me up stroking and sucking on my BBC while her hubby was in their bed asleep! They come in quietly but don't stay quiet for long and I send them back to bed with hubby filled up and ready to cuddle!♠️

Hubby and I are looking forward to doing something like this soon - I told him I'd go out on a solo date with one of my regulars, come back to the house and go in the bedroom with my guy while he's watching TV - that way I get some quality alone time in with my bull and hubby can still have me afterwards right away.

Had my second alone date with a new guy last week. We met out at a bar for a chat and then went back to my place where he used me up good - I sent hubby a video of us making out and then one of my pussy after load number one of warm black seed went in it - he was out of town with his buddies so I knew he'd enjoy it. I really do like when hubby is there to watch and then fuck me right away after I've been used, but there's a certain element alone with a black bull where I get to be my purest and best slut, I think the alone dates will help me continue to grow as a bbc slut, so I'm all for continuing to do it when I'm able to. I wore this skin tight blue mini dress to go meet him, my fake tits were spilling out of it and it barely covered my ass. It was so obvious why we were at a bar together got a ton of stares.
Please login or become a member to view
you look amazing. were you wearing your wedding ring, too?

Last night I had my first ever full blown BBC encounter alone, with my husband's full blessing and support. I had a black guy that I met out one time alone (we came back to house together and played in front of hubby) come over to the house while hubby was out of town. I sent a few pics and video to him throughout but mostly focused on being the best slut I could be for my black bull. It was incredibly intense, I've never been fucked that hard in my life - I got three loads of wonderful black seed, two in my pussy and one in my mouth. When we did round three I thought I was going to pass out from how hard I was being fucked. I'm definitely sore today, but I'm glad I overcame my nervousness with being completely alone to realize how different my feelings were and how much more aggressive my bull was with me. Overall I loved it and I'll definitely do it again.
@WhiteSlut4BlackCock your post triggered the incredible sensations I experienced when I was alone with another man. It is different. Having my husband’s blessing and knowing he is as turned on as I am and waiting for me gives me freedom of the mind to let loose and be my high sex drive self. It is different and it’s absolutely gorgeous!

I date alone frequently. I enjoy the different dynamic and freedom it allows me; plus sometimes with a family it’s the only way to get out to play as much as I want to! I’ve been on weekends away alone with guys as well. I’m lucky to have a very understanding hubby!
Did hubby take your profile photo?

I had an old girlfriend that wanted to meet a black friend of mine, so we went and had a ******* one evening. They ended up taking a drive for 20 minutes. During that 20 minutes, they pulled over in a lot, and she sucked his big cock and rode him. He came over to my place later that night and they ended up fucking in my bed for a few hours. Them going on that little drive made me extremely hot. Loved it

I had an old girlfriend that wanted to meet a black friend of mine, so we went and had a ******* one evening. They ended up taking a drive for 20 minutes. During that 20 minutes, they pulled over in a lot, and she sucked his big cock and rode him. He came over to my place later that night and they ended up fucking in my bed for a few hours. Them going on that little drive made me extremely hot. Loved it
Any recent exploits by GF that sent you to another level of excitement?

I have been trying to Get My Wife to go on a Alone Date But She won't do it.
And Why do I always have to be the one to Set it up?
She is BBC only I don't get to Penetrate Her But I always have to be there
and She always makes Me Suck the Bull.
Most of my dates tend to be alone unless it is with someone we have known for awhile. When starting things with a new man it is sometimes easier to just pretend to be single or even a cheating wife versus telling them about a husband approving or taking part as well.

Had my second alone date with a new guy last week. We met out at a bar for a chat and then went back to my place where he used me up good - I sent hubby a video of us making out and then one of my pussy after load number one of warm black seed went in it - he was out of town with his buddies so I knew he'd enjoy it. I really do like when hubby is there to watch and then fuck me right away after I've been used, but there's a certain element alone with a black bull where I get to be my purest and best slut, I think the alone dates will help me continue to grow as a bbc slut, so I'm all for continuing to do it when I'm able to. I wore this skin tight blue mini dress to go meet him, my fake tits were spilling out of it and it barely covered my ass. It was so obvious why we were at a bar together got a ton of stares.
Please login or become a member to view
mother of god danger GIF

My wife is allowed to play solo, but only after I've met him or we've played with him. Recently she played with an ex co-worker whom I've briefly met, but there was no issue since they've known each for a while.

I sometimes go alone. I have three regular black men I play with. Two only once a month or so both are married and my husband is alway involved. I have a guy I play with very regular both with my husband and alone I see him sometimes once a week sometime 2-3 times a week. We are all good friends. He always calls first before coming over and it depends if I’m alone or my husband is here how we plan and my husband does allow me to go out with him alone as long as I come home still smelling and wet from our love making!
great arrangement. i would have liked my wife to experience the LS like this. 2-3 regulars & dating alone.

It depends on the situation and concerns about my safety. Rarely has this ever been a real issue but on some occasions I have had a chaperone present or nearby.

Back