Will this lifestyle go mainstream?

I.M.H.O. No...This Lifestyle, I.E. Interracial, Cuckold, Etc. Isn't For Everyone...Most Folks Prefer To Keep It Private Between Respected People...For Those That Embrace It And It Brings Joy And Fulfillment, Awesome...However As A Societal Norm...This Particular Lifestyle Will Always Be Selective And Few...However, I Do See More Folks Exploring Different Options, Swinging, Polyamory And Etc. What Work's For Some, May Not Work For Other's...Blessings And Positive Energy To All!

Here is why I think it can...there is a lot of talk from reputable people about monogamy not being realistic and a movement towards consensual non monogamous relationships. There have been reports that have mentioned that 25% of population have tried non monogamous relationships. As the push from polyamory gets more mainstream so will all sorts of open relationships that spice up sex life.

And you know once people start accepting open relationships as something people can do and women begin experiencing BBC for the first time.....it’s a wrap.

Can’t believe I’m saying it but I can see that this is going to be mainstream and accepted.

WillandSusan has been saying this for a while.

Wow.....

Religious zealots point to nature and say look homosexuality is unnatural, but conveniently ignore that monogamy is just as unnatural if not more. Species that practice this? Humans, albatross, some penguins, etc al

Here is what I’m afraid of: We’ve never had a group of people that felt they couldn’t offer satisfaction to their lover. Even when women knew their husbands where cheating on them....they knew that they could offer sexual satisfaction to their husband if they wanted to. With the popularity and exposure of vaginal orgasms and the power we see with multiple orgasms produced by BBC, it’s only a matter of time that women demand multiple orgasms and move to those who can offer them.

Are we really heading to a world where if you can’t provide a vaginal orgasm, you are worthless in bed and you should just find a way to enjoy that scene.

What scares me the most is the ******* like reactions to BBC. I’ve seen Kind, conservative, loving women turn into something else when they get that powerful orgasm and the way they act after it, it has a similar look to someone addicted. Are we cutting off our nose despite our face. Are we ruining our “emotional and connection” sex life for a lifetime of extreme sexual pleasure that needs “more, different, weirder, and more extreme” to satisfy.

Here is what I’m afraid of: We’ve never had a group of people that felt they couldn’t offer satisfaction to their lover. Even when women knew their husbands where cheating on them....they knew that they could offer sexual satisfaction to their husband if they wanted to. With the popularity and exposure of vaginal orgasms and the power we see with multiple orgasms produced by BBC, it’s only a matter of time that women demand multiple orgasms and move to those who can offer them.

Are we really heading to a world where if you can’t provide a vaginal orgasm, you are worthless in bed and you should just find a way to enjoy that scene.

What scares me the most is the ******* like reactions to BBC. I’ve seen Kind, conservative, loving women turn into something else when they get that powerful orgasm and the way they act after it, it has a similar look to someone addicted. Are we cutting off our nose despite our face. Are we ruining our “emotional and connection” sex life for a lifetime of extreme sexual pleasure that needs “more, different, weirder, and more extreme” to satisfy.
No, I am not so worried about that. Its not mandatory LOL. Some people, won't be their cup of tea. But I would want my partner to try at least, and if she likes it, win-win, I could enjoy such a relationship as could many others, hence "mainstream".

I.M.H.O. No...This Lifestyle, I.E. Interracial, Cuckold, Etc. Isn't For Everyone...Most Folks Prefer To Keep It Private Between Respected People...For Those That Embrace It And It Brings Joy And Fulfillment, Awesome...However As A Societal Norm...This Particular Lifestyle Will Always Be Selective And Few...However, I Do See More Folks Exploring Different Options, Swinging, Polyamory And Etc. What Work's For Some, May Not Work For Other's...Blessings And Positive Energy To All!

Lebain, I feel you. If more women get these kinda orgasms from BBC, they will start to demand having it, looking disinterested in sex and essentially forsing men to go to this route. I’m not saying cuckold but BBC. When women orgasm hard like that, they remember and they will subconsciously try to get it again unless they consciously make the choice not to.

Polyamory is leading the way to this happening. It’s the “if you want to explore something explore it”....except when you explore big cock and receive multiple orgasms - it’s like snorting an addictive white substance - hard to not get addicted.

Lebain, I feel you. If more women get these kinda orgasms from BBC, they will start to demand having it, looking disinterested in sex and essentially forsing men to go to this route. I’m not saying cuckold but BBC. When women orgasm hard like that, they remember and they will subconsciously try to get it again unless they consciously make the choice not to.

Polyamory is leading the way to this happening. It’s the “if you want to explore something explore it”....except when you explore big cock and receive multiple orgasms - it’s like snorting an addictive white substance - hard to not get addicted.
So get addicted, unlike an addictive white substance, wont give you a heart attack.

Very well said Victor Charlie...I do agree it won’t be mainstream but the way we are going it will definitely be more mainstream. Which would have been hard to even think about 5 years ago.

This whole thing still baffles my mind.

Especially how this is a lifestyle more run by men than women. WOW

Honestly what people do behind closed doors is their business. And should remain that way. Wild to mild. And I wish people would live and let live and not judge and mind their own business....

Won't ever be mainstream. But I'm guessing, as this becomes more popular, there will be a day when a really famous person or high level politician will have their IR cuck lifestyle exposed. Then there will be discussions on it and tv talks shows about it, etc. Once it really gets out there and the "shock" wears off for the main public, it'll be not such a big deal.

What happens if American/ western society, economy, etc. goes into a long term down trend...could have an impact. Question is where will that take us...what direction? Of course it is not happening overnight.

Very well said Victor Charlie...I do agree it won’t be mainstream but the way we are going it will definitely be more mainstream. Which would have been hard to even think about 5 years ago.

This whole thing still baffles my mind.

Especially how this is a lifestyle more run by men than women. WOW

More prevalent....not mainstream. This is probably the new swingers. Swinging is prevalent but not mainstream. They even talking about it in commercials. Slinging and swinging.

Here is why I think it can...there is a lot of talk from reputable people about monogamy not being realistic and a movement towards consensual non monogamous relationships. There have been reports that have mentioned that 25% of population have tried non monogamous relationships. As the push from polyamory gets more mainstream so will all sorts of open relationships that spice up sex life.

And you know once people start accepting open relationships as something people can do and women begin experiencing BBC for the first time.....it’s a wrap.

Can’t believe I’m saying it but I can see that this is going to be mainstream and accepted.

WillandSusan has been saying this for a while.

Wow.....

I hope not the mainstream.is vapid money hungry soulless.

I consider interracial in it's adolescence. About five to ten years ago, it was in it's youth - just common enough to be considered a bit rebellions. Now it's in its adolescence. Mainstream media has picked up on the trend (like they did with homosexuality) and it's being introduced in commercials, TV shows and movies, not as taboo, but more along the line as accepted. In a few years, it will become, like I said earlier, so accepted that it won't be noticed.

Open marriages is the next hurdle I think. Once the IR aspects become mainstream, then the next thing to unfold will be open relationships. Either that or non-marriages. By that I mean that people will live together for extended amounts of time, possibly coming and going, or perhaps more introducing others into the dynamic.

Remember, communes were tried in the 60s, but folks (society in general) pretty much failed to accept it. Your first clue (in my opinion) will be when it starts coming up in television shows. First you'll see the woman with two partners. After that's accepted, it will be the male with two female partners. The male (again, in my opinion) will be slower to develop because it's too much like what the Mormons preached, but I think that a woman with two males will help establish the female-superior dynamic which society will feel easier to accept, as she isn't the one being 'prayed upon' but in the controlling roll.

Something I think society will be quicker to accept.
Because society original was a matriarch system... women is and has always been the key

Back