Will this lifestyle go mainstream?

Anthony0542

Male
Gold Member
Here is why I think it can...there is a lot of talk from reputable people about monogamy not being realistic and a movement towards consensual non monogamous relationships. There have been reports that have mentioned that 25% of population have tried non monogamous relationships. As the push from polyamory gets more mainstream so will all sorts of open relationships that spice up sex life.

And you know once people start accepting open relationships as something people can do and women begin experiencing BBC for the first time.....it’s a wrap.

Can’t believe I’m saying it but I can see that this is going to be mainstream and accepted.

WillandSusan has been saying this for a while.

Wow.....

It's impossible to project what might occure 50, 60, 70 years from now. I can say with reasonable confidence that interracial relationships will become very common, so much so that it won't even be commented upon, within 10-15 years. I mean, 10-15 years AGO, homosexuality was still pretty much in the closet. I think interracial will follow that trend.

But open marriages, such as polyamory, I think that's not just around the same corner. Give it some time perhaps, but not in the foreseeable future.

Dblinsey, great post. Where do you consider interracial dating now? It’s not whole heartedly accepted but majority of people are not weirded out by it.

Maybe, mainesteam is not the correct term for open marriages - how much longer will it take for open marriages to be as accepted as interracial dating is accepted today?

I love the comments

It's impossible to project what might occure 50, 60, 70 years from now. I can say with reasonable confidence that interracial relationships will become very common, so much so that it won't even be commented upon, within 10-15 years. I mean, 10-15 years AGO, homosexuality was still pretty much in the closet. I think interracial will follow that trend.

But open marriages, such as polyamory, I think that's not just around the same corner. Give it some time perhaps, but not in the foreseeable future.

Very intelligent and rational response. Respect

I consider interracial in it's adolescence. About five to ten years ago, it was in it's youth - just common enough to be considered a bit rebellions. Now it's in its adolescence. Mainstream media has picked up on the trend (like they did with homosexuality) and it's being introduced in commercials, TV shows and movies, not as taboo, but more along the line as accepted. In a few years, it will become, like I said earlier, so accepted that it won't be noticed.

Open marriages is the next hurdle I think. Once the IR aspects become mainstream, then the next thing to unfold will be open relationships. Either that or non-marriages. By that I mean that people will live together for extended amounts of time, possibly coming and going, or perhaps more introducing others into the dynamic.

Remember, communes were tried in the 60s, but folks (society in general) pretty much failed to accept it. Your first clue (in my opinion) will be when it starts coming up in television shows. First you'll see the woman with two partners. After that's accepted, it will be the male with two female partners. The male (again, in my opinion) will be slower to develop because it's too much like what the Mormons preached, but I think that a woman with two males will help establish the female-superior dynamic which society will feel easier to accept, as she isn't the one being 'prayed upon' but in the controlling roll.

Something I think society will be quicker to accept.

More common yes, mainstream I can't say that. I think today we have lees economic and cultural separation, allowing people to interact more freely. Funny/Sad thing is when I lived in Europe the prejudice I had to overcome was, all Americans are arrogant not my skin color. I think the issue is more in the US than other counties.

Monogamy is already the disappearing trend. Scientists are talking of a series monogamy (with average 4 stable partners over the lifetime). And where there are 4 long-term partners, there will be a good share of short-term. Interracial is no longer a shocking phenomenon. So, BtoW will be a mainstream soon. The problem is, as soon as it is mainstream, people will start looking for other options.

I for one have lost all interest in typical traditional relationships. I am for the most part interested in men's wives, or if I am partnering with a woman who isn't a wife, I'd like it if she's a black woman so we can share ourselves with a white couple, with an alpha male who likes black pussy. I'm working on that now.

I consider interracial in it's adolescence. About five to ten years ago, it was in it's youth - just common enough to be considered a bit rebellions. Now it's in its adolescence. Mainstream media has picked up on the trend (like they did with homosexuality) and it's being introduced in commercials, TV shows and movies, not as taboo, but more along the line as accepted. In a few years, it will become, like I said earlier, so accepted that it won't be noticed.

Open marriages is the next hurdle I think. Once the IR aspects become mainstream, then the next thing to unfold will be open relationships. Either that or non-marriages. By that I mean that people will live together for extended amounts of time, possibly coming and going, or perhaps more introducing others into the dynamic.

Remember, communes were tried in the 60s, but folks (society in general) pretty much failed to accept it. Your first clue (in my opinion) will be when it starts coming up in television shows. First you'll see the woman with two partners. After that's accepted, it will be the male with two female partners. The male (again, in my opinion) will be slower to develop because it's too much like what the Mormons preached, but I think that a woman with two males will help establish the female-superior dynamic which society will feel easier to accept, as she isn't the one being 'prayed upon' but in the controlling roll.

Something I think society will be quicker to accept.

Agree 100%! As we see more and more open marriages or three partner dynamics in tv shows and movies young people will accept it as normal. We see that happening right now with more and more interracial couples in tv, movies and commercials. Sure it makes older generations scowl but young people see the normalcy in it and mirror those examples in their own relationships.

Ultimately it's whatever makes people find fulfilment and happiness and sometimes that's with one partner, sometimes two... sometimes a difference race. I find it all sexually exciting and that's my kink, but I'm just hopeful more people find happiness in and out of the bedroom.

Monogamy is already the disappearing trend. Scientists are talking of a series monogamy (with average 4 stable partners over the lifetime). And where there are 4 long-term partners, there will be a good share of short-term. Interracial is no longer a shocking phenomenon. So, BtoW will be a mainstream soon. The problem is, as soon as it is mainstream, people will start looking for other options.

Bruce, great point on the narrative on monogamy. You have a lot of reputable “smart” people talking about humanity being incapable of monagamy and having to redesign relationships. There have been shows that have been based on polyamory....it’s coming.

Now here is the thing about this lifestyle it’s more than just a taboo thing; I think the pleasure aspect of it makes it more like a ******* addiction. I see how some of these women orgasm to BBC, how do they walk away from that? I think the type of orgasms given by BBC are like the pleasure you get from a ******* and the way some women act to BBC it’s like a ******* addiction. Very few women are like.....”I tried it, liked it but I’m back with my husband having regular sex”.

The more women are exposed to orgasms given by BBC, the more they are going to get addicted to it and push for relationships that will allow them to get those orgasm.

All that is needed is something softer like polyamory or monogamish to become more accepted and then this lifestyle will be allowed to flourished.

Bruce, great point on the narrative on monogamy. You have a lot of reputable “smart” people talking about humanity being incapable of monagamy and having to redesign relationships. There have been shows that have been based on polyamory....it’s coming.

Now here is the thing about this lifestyle it’s more than just a taboo thing; I think the pleasure aspect of it makes it more like a ******* addiction. I see how some of these women orgasm to BBC, how do they walk away from that? I think the type of orgasms given by BBC are like the pleasure you get from a ******* and the way some women act to BBC it’s like a ******* addiction. Very few women are like.....”I tried it, liked it but I’m back with my husband having regular sex”.

The more women are exposed to orgasms given by BBC, the more they are going to get addicted to it and push for relationships that will allow them to get those orgasm.

All that is needed is something softer like polyamory or monogamish to become more accepted and then this lifestyle will be allowed to flourished.
Yeah there is a chemistry between white women and black men and most of us know it, reasons can be debated, but existence of it cannot. Its all over the internet, and the internet did not spontaneously come up with this, its a 100% democratic process.

Back