Will I become a Cuckold?

Hey everyone, I'm new to this forum. So I'm an Indian college student who just got a girlfriend and had sex for the first time. The problem is, my penis is 3.5 inches long and fairly thin. When I had sex with my girlfriend, she asked me if it was in half-way through the sex :( . I provide great emotional support to her and her to me and our bond is very strong emotionally. I plan on proposing to her soon as well. However, my lack of size seems to be an issue that she gets frustrated about. However, she never admits it and says that I more than fill her up. I can tell from our sessions though because she always uses a massive dildo to finish the job afterwards. There's a few jocks that hit on her, but her being shy, she never pays attention. However, one of the jocks was wearing a speedo and his bulge was very, very visible. I saw her just staring at it and she was getting all red and blushing. Is this a sign? I don't think I'll become a cuckold though because she is a very shy person, and I'm pretty confident shy girls won't do such things. Also, I am confident that I can still please her given my size if I try hard enough. 3 inches can get the job done if its used right. I'd like to hear people's opinions on this, both mens' and womens'.

I'm an Indian college student who just got a girlfriend and had sex for the first time .......
my penis is 3.5 inches long and fairly thin ......
my lack of size seems to be an issue that she gets frustrated about .......
I saw her just staring at it and she was getting all red and blushing. Is this a sign? .........
I don't think I'll become a cuckold though because she is a very shy person, and I'm pretty confident shy girls won't do such things.
....Are you wanting the "politically correct" responses or are you wanting the "real world" responses, because I think you actually know the real answer to this, but might desire to bolster your confidence with some BS responses.
...There are many variables that make up a true, strong relationship, and couples tend to weigh the pluses against the negatives to decide their devotion & sincerity to that relationship. So, in the perfect relationship, the politically correct answer is that a small cock (and yours is obviously small) in a relationship is but one of those variables. If you have a good job, good personality, good looking, and good moral values, these tend to help strengthen your value and her devotion to you.
....Unfortunately, we live in a real world where your lady has already become frustrated with your lack of sexual experience and manly equipment. And, she's stated & shown interest in large cocks. So, you're really not in a good position right now and the chances are high she'll desire to experience better sex at some point.
....You say you've had sex for the first time ... well, now's the best time to learn some good habits with sexual relationships. Learn what foreplay is and why its important to a woman, learn her sexual "hot spots", how to give good oral sex, and learn control/timing of your own orgasms, etc. As far as your penis size, that is going to be a challenge, BUT you can compensate some with penis sleeves and penis extensions ... here's an example of what the penis sleeves look like ... they're inexpensive and actually do work. They're made of very soft plastics ..

cuck_toys-penisSleeves4.jpg

I guess my one question is WHY are you here? Are you psychologically hoping she'll try a few large cocks? With your current adversities, I'm not sure I'd encourage her to do this so early in your relationship ... you really do need to prove you are worthy of her sexual attention.

Last edited:
Back