Yes . Decent good and hard sex. No lovemaking
I’ve said this to my wife that it’s only sex and fucking those black guys wanna fuck her married white pussy and it’s ok because when she’s with me as a couple who are deeply in love with each other and My love for her is unconditional
It’s me & her who make love
And her and her bulls is just fucking and raw passionate sex
No love making involved

I’ve said this to my wife that it’s only sex and fucking those black guys wanna fuck her married white pussy and it’s ok because when she’s with me as a couple who are deeply in love with each other and My love for her is unconditional
It’s me & her who make love
And her and her bulls is just fucking and raw passionate sex
No love making involved
I agree with you 100%. Perfect cuckold relationship. Plenty of good hard sex for your wife to enjoy many black guys fucking her unprotected married white cunt but no love making.
Wonderful that you and your wife are deeply in love with each other and Your love for her is Unconditional, as it should be.
Love is for the cuckold and his wife, Sex is for the wife and he fuck buddies.

We will be going to Atlantic City the next week orso… I’ve looked a bit online on friend finder/fetlife/ here. But it doesn’t seem there’s a lot there… any tips?

Good evening everyone,

Hope everyone is doing well this week. It's been a while. I sometimes hear about some wild vacation encounters and fantasies either online or conversing with friends and acquaintances. It sounds exciting and lately while booking for my vacation trips this year, I now want to have that same encounter and fantasy during at least one vacation destination.

I am just curious as to anyone who has had a vacation encounter and fantasy that you have done. It can be with couples, singles, ect. I'm just intrigued as to how you commenced a pleasurable experience while on vacation.

***For those that are curious: I'll be heading to Las Vegas in June, Punta Cana in July, Atlantic City in August, and Mohegan Sun again during Labor Day weekend. I might do a trip to the Florida Keys in October since I've never been. 😁***
Have had a couple epic vacation encounters. Jamaica never disappoints!

Back