programmed2plz

Male
Real Person
From
NJ, US
Good evening everyone,

Hope everyone is doing well this week. It's been a while. I sometimes hear about some wild vacation encounters and fantasies either online or conversing with friends and acquaintances. It sounds exciting and lately while booking for my vacation trips this year, I now want to have that same encounter and fantasy during at least one vacation destination.

I am just curious as to anyone who has had a vacation encounter and fantasy that you have done. It can be with couples, singles, ect. I'm just intrigued as to how you commenced a pleasurable experience while on vacation.

***For those that are curious: I'll be heading to Las Vegas in June, Punta Cana in July, Atlantic City in August, and Mohegan Sun again during Labor Day weekend. I might do a trip to the Florida Keys in October since I've never been. 😁***

On the Florida beach last week just outside of Daytona as we were walking saw several groups of college students with the girls showing off their prized thong bathing suits. Don't normally see such sights around here. When we looked closer at one group it looked like all the guys were black and very well tanned. Looks like the college girls know how to have fun.

On the Florida beach last week just outside of Daytona as we were walking saw several groups of college students with the girls showing off their prized thong bathing suits. Don't normally see such sights around here. When we looked closer at one group it looked like all the guys were black and very well tanned. Looks like the college girls know how to have fun.
Was out on Daytona last week myself. Saw so much nudity and ducking at the beach. Hardly any police presence. Awesome blonde college girls with some of the biggest black guys I’ve ever seen. Love spring break down here

Wish to send/take mom in a sex vacation out of station for a week her 2. Get her blacked with 4-5 blacks everyday . While I fuck my stud away in solace
Very considerate of you to take your mom on vacation with you and get her 4-5 black cocks for her to enjoy sucking and being fucked by until they shoot their cum loads in your mom's smiling face, mouth and unprotected married white cunt.

Back