my fiancé (mommy), her steady Bull, and I just got back from Florida, but we went to Orlando instead for the weekend to scope out for our “honeymoon” next month. They have made arrangements to make it the most romantic time for them, and the most embarrassing time for me… my mom will be coming with us to babysit me and take me to disney and keep me busy while my wife and her bull keep themselves busy

Good evening everyone,

Hope everyone is doing well this week. It's been a while. I sometimes hear about some wild vacation encounters and fantasies either online or conversing with friends and acquaintances. It sounds exciting and lately while booking for my vacation trips this year, I now want to have that same encounter and fantasy during at least one vacation destination.

I am just curious as to anyone who has had a vacation encounter and fantasy that you have done. It can be with couples, singles, ect. I'm just intrigued as to how you commenced a pleasurable experience while on vacation.

***For those that are curious: I'll be heading to Las Vegas in June, Punta Cana in July, Atlantic City in August, and Mohegan Sun again during Labor Day weekend. I might do a trip to the Florida Keys in October since I've never been. 😁***
I’m right down the road from Mohegan Sun. Let me know

Back