Wife -> Hotwife -> Cuckoldress/Goddess

My wife is gorgeous, a fitness instructor, and very sexual. We ventured into the swinging scene about 5 years ago. We had some extremely hot times but they were very seldom as we were always very picky. She eventually had a steady boyfriend for 2 years but he moved to CA about a year ago. About 5 months ago, she started seeing a black guy (with my consent) and he ended up being a very dominant bull/Sir/Master. He has an extremely large cock and over the last few months, has brainwashed her into being sexually "owned" by him. She is completely committed to him and now they want to "own" me and want me to do all the things a cuckold should do. She says this is what she really wants, her total fantasy, and she wants to take this as far as they can but only if I want it too. She says I have nothing to be worried about and can always pull my "husband card" and call the whole thing off but should I be worried? Has this happened to any other husbands? Would love to hear any respectful comments or questions.
View attachment 944278
As a hotwife
I'm not sure what to say about that type of situation!!!!!
But if it was me I'd honestly take my boyfriend's thoughts into consideration and then answer only because you got to remember who you started this lifestyle with and who has STOOD beside you from the beginning ... cuz as our experiences have evolved a bull will come and go but a man that truly loves you unconditionally is definitely HARD TO FIND !!!!!
So I'm not trading my man for anything us till the end

Attachments

• 20190424_172329.jpg
    20190424_172329.jpg
    865.2 KB · Views: 119
As a hotwife
I'm not sure what to say about that type of situation!!!!!
But if it was me I'd honestly take my boyfriend's thoughts into consideration and then answer only because you got to remember who you started this lifestyle with and who has STOOD beside you from the beginning ... cuz as our experiences have evolved a bull will come and go but a man that truly loves you unconditionally is definitely HARD TO FIND !!!!!
So I'm not trading my man for anything us till the end
Well said and I adore the pic of you both together. Those rock my world.

Back