Wife -> Hotwife -> Cuckoldress/Goddess

My wife is gorgeous, a fitness instructor, and very sexual. We ventured into the swinging scene about 5 years ago. We had some extremely hot times but they were very seldom as we were always very picky. She eventually had a steady boyfriend for 2 years but he moved to CA about a year ago. About 5 months ago, she started seeing a black guy (with my consent) and he ended up being a very dominant bull/Sir/Master. He has an extremely large cock and over the last few months, has brainwashed her into being sexually "owned" by him. She is completely committed to him and now they want to "own" me and want me to do all the things a cuckold should do. She says this is what she really wants, her total fantasy, and she wants to take this as far as they can but only if I want it too. She says I have nothing to be worried about and can always pull my "husband card" and call the whole thing off but should I be worried? Has this happened to any other husbands? Would love to hear any respectful comments or questions.
View attachment 944278
she sure looks fucking fit there

This happened 4 years ago. So much has happened since then.

She has had a few different black bulls lasting from a few months to over a year.
. Interesting now with so many people taking about the "new" normal after COVID-19. Previously, the new normal was white wives with black bulls. That she has had several black bulls is also the new normal. That these appear to be " sequential" black bulls means her next "new" normal will be multiple " simultaneous" black bulls. This is what I call. Amazon ( no pun intended ). Stage. She selects bulls sometimes at what seems to be but is not random for sex. Sometimes, there are several bulls. This is the peak of female sexuality. Sometimes. Its a weekend sex party. More often it goes through the night and they leave the next morning. At first , it was she that was worn out sexuality. Later, it will be the black bulls that she has worn out

This happened 4 years ago. So much has happened since then.

She has had a few different black bulls lasting from a few months to over a year.
. Seems to be how it goes. Bulls appear, stay awhile, then move on perhaps to another white wife. Perhaps its just nature for the bulls to sow as much seed in as many white wives as they can. Perhaps its not just the bulls but all males. Given the opportunity. Women do seem to be more " receptive" of seed from different males/ bulls now. All of us "arrogant" males think its the big cock but its really the semen women want. By nature, women need the seed for procreation. Most commonly , we males freely provide it in our pursuit of pussy. Now , more women are more aggressive in pursuing the seed as we see more often. Always interesting to observe a woman in a bar making her selection. Perhaps she rejects 9 of 10 men that approach her. Then she chooses. More often now , he is there waiting for her return. And more often now he is black

My wife is gorgeous, a fitness instructor, and very sexual. We ventured into the swinging scene about 5 years ago. We had some extremely hot times but they were very seldom as we were always very picky. She eventually had a steady boyfriend for 2 years but he moved to CA about a year ago. About 5 months ago, she started seeing a black guy (with my consent) and he ended up being a very dominant bull/Sir/Master. He has an extremely large cock and over the last few months, has brainwashed her into being sexually "owned" by him. She is completely committed to him and now they want to "own" me and want me to do all the things a cuckold should do. She says this is what she really wants, her total fantasy, and she wants to take this as far as they can but only if I want it too. She says I have nothing to be worried about and can always pull my "husband card" and call the whole thing off but should I be worried? Has this happened to any other husbands? Would love to hear any respectful comments or questions.
View attachment 944278
How a woman should stand with confidence before getting long black dicked down

View attachment 944278
She's pretty damn hot! Take it as far as you feel comfortable. It's nice that you have the husband card to pull just in case it becomes too much for you.

Stretching? What did you think was going to happen.... If it is that far along you are done...
women have children and it does not stretch them since the pussy is very elastic and even a big cock is small compared to what a pussy can deliver. and what woman lets a fuck control her?

women have children and it does not stretch them since the pussy is very elastic and even a big cock is small compared to what a pussy can deliver. and what woman lets a fuck control her?
Obviously, a submissive one. As far as being stretched, there is certainly a noticeable difference.

Last edited:
Obviously, a submissive one. As far as being stretched, there is certainly a noticeable difference.
so after a baby you remain dilated, Women fuck a lot and can remain tight while some women may be larger from the start. It is not the fucking that controls a submissive but the psychological connection. Many subs never have sex with their dommes it is why findom works

View attachment 944278
Chance of a lifetime. I think you are lucky and you will love how your relationships will grow.

so after a baby you remain dilated, Women fuck a lot and can remain tight while some women may be larger from the start. It is not the fucking that controls a submissive but the psychological connection. Many subs never have sex with their dommes it is why findom works
I believe it's all a 'will' problem

it's about control with her, he just uses his cock to control her as she will do anything for it

Back