Wife -> Hotwife -> Cuckoldress/Goddess

I gave her my consent to find a lover. I just didn't know and wasn't expecting him to be Dom with her/us and want her to cuckold me. Now that she wants that too, it does put me in an interesting situation. I want to make her happy so I am going to give the cuck role a try. I have been ok with the denial so far as she still takes care of me with her hand. The cleaning part will take some time. I have tried it once so far but and it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I just never thought I could do something like that. I'm just trying to determine how far this is going to go as they are so very into each other. I've never seen her like this before. I'll keep you posted . . .

Here is another photo of her all dressed up and waiting for him to arrive.

View attachment 946053
Giver yourself entirely to the new role... it will be more pleasurable for you both...

Hubby has always enjoyed it
he does not suck cock, wear panties, or any of that but he does suborndinate to the Bull
he gets excited and always is the good cuck until the bull tells him he can lick my creamy pussy and fuck me.
The bull controls the scene
then after we are just a couple and a friend and for the most part all OK
if we go out dancing or something bull tells me what to wear and what to do
like the time he told hubby to take my panties off in the club or wait in the car while bull fucks me in his car and then drive me home. Or if we bull and I go to a club alone he waits up and licks me while I tell him how good the sex was and he get

Attachments

• 320.JPG
    320.JPG
    171.2 KB · Views: 512
he does not suck cock, wear panties, or any of that but he does suborndinate to the Bull
he gets excited and always is the good cuck until the bull tells him he can lick my creamy pussy and fuck me.
like the time he told hubby to take my panties off in the club or wait in the car while bull fucks me in his car and then drive me home. Or if we bull and I go to a club alone he waits up and licks me while I tell him how good the sex was and he get
awesome pic of you two. super sexy, Annie T.

Looking great in that pic.

My wife is gorgeous, a fitness instructor, and very sexual. We ventured into the swinging scene about 5 years ago. We had some extremely hot times but they were very seldom as we were always very picky. She eventually had a steady boyfriend for 2 years but he moved to CA about a year ago. About 5 months ago, she started seeing a black guy (with my consent) and he ended up being a very dominant bull/Sir/Master. He has an extremely large cock and over the last few months, has brainwashed her into being sexually "owned" by him. She is completely committed to him and now they want to "own" me and want me to do all the things a cuckold should do. She says this is what she really wants, her total fantasy, and she wants to take this as far as they can but only if I want it too. She says I have nothing to be worried about and can always pull my "husband card" and call the whole thing off but should I be worried? Has this happened to any other husbands? Would love to hear any respectful comments or questions.
View attachment 944278
MMMMM Damn she is HOT!! Wish I could get my hands on her for a weekend!!

I had been chatting at another site and forget I had started this thread.

Well, she saw him for quite awhile until towards the end of 2017. During that time, he completely owned her sexually and she loved it.

He bought her a plug and she would wear it whenever he asked her to, even when we were out together, or her shopping. She said it always made her think of him.

He actually shot himself in the foot though as discretion was very important. There was an incident and that was it, she was done with him.

She is currently looking for another similar situation but so far, no one measures up, lol

My wife is gorgeous, a fitness instructor, and very sexual. We ventured into the swinging scene about 5 years ago. We had some extremely hot times but they were very seldom as we were always very picky. She eventually had a steady boyfriend for 2 years but he moved to CA about a year ago. About 5 months ago, she started seeing a black guy (with my consent) and he ended up being a very dominant bull/Sir/Master. He has an extremely large cock and over the last few months, has brainwashed her into being sexually "owned" by him. She is completely committed to him and now they want to "own" me and want me to do all the things a cuckold should do. She says this is what she really wants, her total fantasy, and she wants to take this as far as they can but only if I want it too. She says I have nothing to be worried about and can always pull my "husband card" and call the whole thing off but should I be worried? Has this happened to any other husbands? Would love to hear any respectful comments or questions.
View attachment 944278
You have a beautiful wife. Give it to her. She deserves it

Here is a photo of my wife with her first BBC bull . . . .
Looks like she's enjoying it and he too I bet.
This happened 4 years ago. So much has happened since then.

She has had a few different black bulls lasting from a few months to over a year.
Sorry, I didn't check a date of your first post in this thread. Yea, you're probably completely different couple now. At least your wife is changed now for sure.

Back