Wife feels used

jizzjohnson

Couple
From
AZ, US
So I am debating whether or not to continue to pursue a lifestyle for her to enjoy when she tells me she feels used. We have only had about 10 occasions where she has been with a BBC but only 5 partners in a 10 year span. She had absolutely enjoyed herself because she has told me that she just feels excited and sexxy fucking a BBC of her choice while I watch. She has blushed when speaking about one of them in particular and to the point of getting immediately wet when his name would pop up in a random conversation. She says she does it for me which I am extremely grateful for the opportunity to see her dirty side and let's face it she loves herself some BBC!
I get conflicting information from her to the point that sometimes I feel bad because she makes it seem like I am making her do something I don't want her to do but I never pressure her into doing anything because let's face it the woman has complete control of when and where and with whom she is going to be pleasured by.
I am confused and I find myself at a crossroads because I honestly don't know what to do moving forward.
Can anyone offer any advice that can help guide me through this?

We have gone through a stretch like that, but had a detailed discussion about what or how or when she felt this way and what acts was it that she felt that way. It wasn't until she realized it was not her pleasing me that turned me on, but her being pleased as she liked it most that turned me on the most.

When we flipped the conversation to enable her to focus on her pleasure first and foremost, and that included me not being there for her sessions, me playing a very submissive role for a while, and me even sucking cock the way she wanted me to, and now she realizes much more openly and honestly that I yearn to see her wanting and slutty side come out because of my joy and pleasure in seeing her pleasured to the max...but it was a challenging conversation to get there and required a lot of honesty between us.

Communicate and focus on what pleases her, and you two will find even more ways to maximize both your pleasure!

My wife sometimes feels that way, but its usually how the night went and how the gent fucking her treats her in the moment. She never feels used straight after but usually after a couple of days, and it can be from something a small as her texting our friend thanking him for a great night and him not responding immediately.

Its in that moment she has a 'realisation', it was sex without love, commitment and he just wanted to empty his balls in her pussy. The reality is different, he does like and care about her and her needs, but she does have those moments. Equally a day or so later the thoughts are gone and within a couple of weeks, she is up for meeting him again.

Part of the way she gets on top of those feelings is, its actually her using him for sex, not the other way around, true or not, she finds that more empowering. He's a great guy, but for her he is still only an extra cock to play with. I think its an important role for a cuck to support their wives emotionally in this lifestyle, especially if he wants her to keep fucking other men.

Back