Why the Attraction and Misrepresentation?

I am not a denier of the end result, I just don't believe everything that is said about how it happened because many of the explicit details in various documentaries are disgusting lies that survive purely becaus "anti-Semitism" paranoia(like the bullcrap I watched about the supposed smashing of Jewish babies heads into railroad cars and splitting them in 2 by pulling their legs apart). The "death camps" Jews were sent to had soccer fields and auditoriums, and yet people like myself end up never learning these things and think of these camps as nothing but bunk beds and gas chambers.
I never apologized for Nazism, I just said it was no worse than other ideologies that directly cause people to die. People like the self proclaimed "anti-fascists" are idiots for thinking that fascism is causing any more harm to world than the ideologies they themselves safeguard and swear by.
Ultimately Germany was a victim because its people went from being healthy and proud to a dying and utterly self hating plane of existence that many Jews endlessly take advantage of.

You can get a sworn afadavit, but the fact remains that your arguments and how you phrase it is classic Holocaust Denial. It's not even original, these arguments emerged in the late 1940's and have evolved into today's garden variety hardcore antisemitism. Hey, it's like me saying I'm not black, but I have dark skin, kinky hair, I like fried chicken and watermelon, I can't swim, I'm predisposed to diabetes, and I have a hell of a time hailing a cab, but I swear I'm not black.

Soccer fields and auditoriums - gee, what Jew wouldn't want to spend a few years there. "Hey honey, pack your bags, we're vacationing at Treblinka this summer."

And by the way, I do know what the Holodomar is. Don't flatter yourself into thinking that you're somehow enlightened.

Last edited:
Yes
Mac literally called me a Nazi and a KKK supporter(even though Neo-Nazis think the KKK is too stupid to ally with and the 2 groups have very little in common)just because I question whether the Holocaust deserves any more tears than any other event with mass death, that is the definition of hysteria.

Most people don't even know about the Holodomor(the logical conclusion of communism) and yet we are suppose to hate fascism above all else because of the typical mass death and killing that results from every other statist idea.

Listen closely. Any type of totalitarian government/regime be it communist (very far left) or fascist (very far right) all boil down to the same thing: control. As is control of the individual or populace, control of free will and ideas, rigid control of an economy (to the detriment of a nation), and control of pretty much every aspect of life one can think of. etc, etc. You needn't look further than the global pariah of today that is North Korea, for example. Do you think the people there have much of a choice when it comes to extolling the wonderous virtues of their glorious leader? Get real. These systems of government have a horrendous track record and have lead to literally millions of deaths worldwide. And yet, to this day, people still deny events (such as the Holocaust) and down play the statistics, or even try to shift focus away from happened. Really now? Were you there? Were you there with the Allied forces as they liberated the camps? Did you witness the carnage first hand? No, you weren't there, were you? So, how can you talk about something you know zero about? If you really want to educate yourself, I suggest(at the very least) searching for WWII war and concentration camp footage that I'm sure is easily accesible via the Internet. The atrocities were heavily documented to be a gruesome reminder to future generations of the heavy the price that was paid for freedom and so that the world would never forget.

To think that one thread could bring out the ignorant lurkers around here. Wow. I've said my piece. I couldn't agree more with bm that this thread has run it's course. Time to close it down.

The problem is that much of the Holocaust is pure sensationalism while lots of people did definitely die horrific deaths that shouldn't have happened. There was no mass genocide. There were no death camps(there were camps of death however). There were people dying of diseases because of lack of care due to Germany's crappy economy and general rationing of the budget going purely to military arms. The Jews(and all political enemies) were basically put into prisons that gradually declined in quality throughout the war until people literally starved to death(basically exactly like the Japanese internment camps without the economy to support the services there) in the hundreds of thousands, and then obviously there were way too many bodies piling up, so they had to burn them. The tales of the Holocaust today are pretty much all lies designed to dehumanize the average German, and there are plenty of Jews who survived those "death camps" to tell you the same thing, but Germany is so ridiculous with their "holocaust denial" laws that even those Jews would be thrown into prison for speaking the truth.

Nazism is not some great evil that people should purge, it is simply a flawed ideology that leads to tons of suffering once the piggy bank runs dry; like all big government ideologies. Communism is really the ideology that deserves the hate that fascism gets because it is the ideology that promises world peace when it was literally designed to have everyone ******* each other over scraps until there is nothing left no matter how rich the country actually is(Soviet Russia and the Eastern bloc).

Anyway, what I was trying to say earlier though was that fascism and ethnic nationalism is not the "far right". Fascists and a lot of nationalists maybe somewhat culturally conservative on the outside, but their economics policies are very leftist and most of their social policies are purely designed to more easily control a mass population, rather than preserving traditions and beliefs for sentimental value.
I could introduce to a few men living locally that liberated several of those camps. They would disagree with you.

You can get a sworn afadavit, but the fact remains that your arguments and how you phrase it is classic Holocaust Denial. It's not even original, these arguments emerged in the late 1940's and have evolved into today's garden variety hardcore antisemitism. Hey, it's like me saying I'm not black, but I have dark skin, kinky hair, I like fried chicken and watermelon, I can't swim, I'm predisposed to diabetes, and I have a hell of a time hailing a cab, but I swear I'm not black.

Soccer fields and auditoriums - gee, what Jew wouldn't want to spend a few years there. "Hey honey, pack your bags, we're vacationing at Treblinka this summer."

And by the way, I do know what the Holodomar is. Don't flatter yourself into thinking that you're somehow enlightened.
In the area that I live in there are a number of WWII veterans that served under Patton. A couple that could told me what they saw and found. To anyone that says the Holocaust didn't happen and there was no mass extermination of Jews and others deemed undesirable the only term I can think of is BULLSHIT.

Close the thread BM.
I think this is a good thread. Most of the commentary is educated. There are some negative posts here and they have been challenged. If you are offended by the thread you aren't required to read or follow it. If nothing else if this site promotes a bit more tolerance in the world it will be a good thing.

I'm UOTE="Torpedo, post: 532617, member: 20796"]I think this is a good thread. Most of the commentary is educated. There are some negative posts here and they have been challenged. If you are offended by the thread you aren't required to read or follow it. If nothing else if this site promotes a bit more tolerance in the world it will be a good thing.
I'm not offended.

Listen closely. Any type of totalitarian government/regime be it communist (very far left) or fascist (very far right) all boil down to the same thing: control. As is control of the individual or populace, control of free will and ideas, rigid control of an economy (to the detriment of a nation), and control of pretty much every aspect of life one can think of. etc, etc. You needn't look further than the global pariah of today that is North Korea, for example. Do you think the people there have much of a choice when it comes to extolling the wonderous virtues of their glorious leader? Get real. These systems of government have a horrendous track record and have lead to literally millions of deaths worldwide. And yet, to this day, people still deny events (such as the Holocaust) and down play the statistics, or even try to shift focus away from happened. Really now? Were you there? Were you there with the Allied forces as they liberated the camps? Did you witness the carnage first hand? No, you weren't there, were you? So, how can you talk about something you know zero about? If you really want to educate yourself, I suggest(at the very least) searching for WWII war and concentration camp footage that I'm sure is easily accesible via the Internet. The atrocities were heavily documented to be a gruesome reminder to future generations of the heavy the price that was paid for freedom and so that the world would never forget.

To think that one thread could bring out the ignorant lurkers around here. Wow. I've said my piece. I couldn't agree more with bm that this thread has run it's course. Time to close it down.
The people who endlessly label fascism as far right as way to soften the psychopathic image of leftist politics are the ignorant ones, and such people have no right to so much as attempt to educate anyone on any subject.

In the area that I live in there are a number of WWII veterans that served under Patton. A couple that could told me what they saw and found. To anyone that says the Holocaust didn't happen and there was no mass extermination of Jews and others deemed undesirable the only term I can think of is BULLSHIT.
They only saw what was left of a destitute Nazi regime, that isn't proof of anything.

Meanwhile communism had been killing people for God knows how long and yet we allied with Stalin and then left Europe at the mercy of communism until the Soviet Union died by itself. There is literally millions of people's ******* on the hands of publications like the New York Times, which lied about what was happening in Eastern Europe and Russia for decades.

The people who endlessly label fascism as far right as way to soften the psychopathic image of leftist politics are the ignorant ones, and such people have no right to so much as attempt to educate anyone on any subject.

Either my English is poor or you're quite dense. BOTH systems of government are EQUALLY shitty. And BOTH lead to the same end result: everyone get's screwed over except the people in the upper echelons. Get it?

Meanwhile communism had been killing people for God knows how long and yet we allied with Stalin and then left Europe at the mercy of communism until the Soviet Union died by itself.

As I recall, communism was starting to die as early as the 1970's, however, I believe it was President Ronald Reagan who challenged the Soviets into an arms race in the early 1980's that practically bankrupted their economy. Scary enough, Reagan's bluff, with the mythical Star Wars program, was the final blow to the heart of communism in Russia; Reagan's bluff could have easily gone the other way and bankrupted the USA. Reagan played a better game of poker. :)

You know as a white male I get so frustrated with how the only racist groups being displayed on the media as fully active are the KKK or the Neo Nazis. Wake up and get your heads out of your friggin asses. You have the Black Panthers (which declares that the Black race is the superior race with a really bad diabetes rate and heart attack rate. Than they proceed to ******* off their bretheren) The cholo as hispanic mafia or cartel younglings. Or you can say the Chineese Triad just dont give a ******* about the color of your skin they ******* you if you owe them a penny.
Black people need to stop blaming the KKK and Nazi type of theology for the fact they are not the majority of the worlds populus.

I can't quiet grasp the reason logically, behind the general mind state within this relatively small community of people who enjoy this sort of thing. I strongly believe that the vast majority of those who are into this fantasy are very racist as are those who post their fantasy on this site as most of this forum is nothing but idle fantasy albeit except for the occasionally told true story, or real event. I presume the point of this long winded post is just to ask the users of this website why exactly do you all insist on labeling negroid males as "BBC" I can't quiet understand this and it comes off to me to be rather racist. To label an entire male subset of the human species "BBC" seems counter intuitive, logically, to the way this male subset is praised on the forum. Which also seems to be the opposite of the way the general population feels pertaining to this topic in objective reality.

Even though the bulk of this forum would tell you otherwise and say things like "All white girls love BBC", or perhaps even to the extent of "All whites are slaves to their black masters." It is statements like these that are so perplexing to me as I said above the general population would greatly disagree with these theories. For instance there have been numerous studies undertaken recently within the realm of online dating that show, conclusively, that the majority of the female population respond mostly to white males. You needn't look much farther then perusing Google to find these studies which prove empirically to be the opposite of these statements the majority of you so gallantly type out and reference as facts.

All this once again is simply a long winded way of saying your fetish is just that a fetish and is all not something the majority of the general population agree with so please stop passing this off as fact. If anything the general public shows just the opposite, and most white females and females in general prefer white males over black. Myself included I am a white female and I plan on having white children with an intelligent white male so I can be both economically and martially stable. As most interracial marriages involving a white wife and black husband end a quick divorce.

"White Americans were statistically the least likely to wed interracially"

"Among all newlyweds in 2008, 9% of whites, 16% of blacks, 26% of Hispanics and 31% of Asians married someone whose race or ethnicity was different from their own."

USA Marriages in 2010:
White Husband/White Wife: 50,410,000
Black Husband/Black Wife: 4,072,000
Black Husband/White Wife:390,000
White Husband/Asian Wife:529,000

These statistics above prove my point overwhelmingly. The whole idea I'm trying to put forth here is that most of you need to get your facts straight. Also white males and males in general are not submissive by nature and are hunter gathers and as such are dominant, and opposite this fact most females are by their nature are submissive. I will say the majority of the white males on this forum are submissive but in the general population this is far from the truth. In the general population white males are usually the most dominant in nature among racial subsects. This is easily proven using history(who enslaved whom?). I'm not saying this is a good thing and it is sick that there are still prejudice, racist bigots on both ends of the spectrum in this modern day and age where racism should have long past.

So I will conclude in saying I find that all races need to drop race as a facet that divide us all, and instead need to unify as a whole and stop looking at things through race goggles and focus on the things we have in common and not the things that separate us. We as a species should work together to achieve world peace through finding common ground as technology continues to evolve it will allow us to produce babies with editable genetic traits. Such as hair, skin, and eye color. It is in my hopes that this will allow us all to have children with various traits and thus will render race an old and tried past concept and instead allow us to focus on this unity among all humans and all life on Earth.

Thank you all for reading

References Cited:
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3097390/posts
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...-dating-app-reveals-race-matters-romance.html
http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/your-race-affects-whether-people-write-you-back/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interracial_marriage_in_the_United_States
I can't quiet grasp the reason logically, behind the general mind state within this relatively small community of people who enjoy this sort of thing. I strongly believe that the vast majority of those who are into this fantasy are very racist as are those who post their fantasy on this site as most of this forum is nothing but idle fantasy albeit except for the occasionally told true story, or real event. I presume the point of this long winded post is just to ask the users of this website why exactly do you all insist on labeling negroid males as "BBC" I can't quiet understand this and it comes off to me to be rather racist. To label an entire male subset of the human species "BBC" seems counter intuitive, logically, to the way this male subset is praised on the forum. Which also seems to be the opposite of the way the general population feels pertaining to this topic in objective reality.

Even though the bulk of this forum would tell you otherwise and say things like "All white girls love BBC", or perhaps even to the extent of "All whites are slaves to their black masters." It is statements like these that are so perplexing to me as I said above the general population would greatly disagree with these theories. For instance there have been numerous studies undertaken recently within the realm of online dating that show, conclusively, that the majority of the female population respond mostly to white males. You needn't look much farther then perusing Google to find these studies which prove empirically to be the opposite of these statements the majority of you so gallantly type out and reference as facts.

All this once again is simply a long winded way of saying your fetish is just that a fetish and is all not something the majority of the general population agree with so please stop passing this off as fact. If anything the general public shows just the opposite, and most white females and females in general prefer white males over black. Myself included I am a white female and I plan on having white children with an intelligent white male so I can be both economically and martially stable. As most interracial marriages involving a white wife and black husband end a quick divorce.

"Among all newlyweds in 2008, 9% of whites, 16% of blacks, 26% of Hispanics and 31% of Asians married someone whose race or ethnicity was different from their own."

USA Marriages in 2010:

These statistics above prove my point overwhelmingly. The whole idea I'm trying to put forth here is that most of you need to get your facts straight. Also white males and males in general are not submissive by nature and are hunter gathers and as such are dominant, and opposite this fact most females are by their nature are submissive. I will say the majority of the white males on this forum are submissive but in the general population this is far from the truth. In the general population white males are usually the most dominant in nature among racial subsects. This is easily proven using history(who enslaved whom?). I'm not saying this is a good thing and it is sick that there are still prejudice, racist bigots on both ends of the spectrum in this modern day and age where racism should have long past.

So I will conclude in saying I find that all races need to drop race as a facet that divide us all, and instead need to unify as a whole and stop looking at things through race goggles and focus on the things we have in common and not the things that separate us. We as a species should work together to achieve world peace through finding common ground as technology continues to evolve it will allow us to produce babies with editable genetic traits. Such as hair, skin, and eye color. It is in my hopes that this will allow us all to have children with various traits and thus will render race an old and tried past concept and instead allow us to focus on this unity among all humans and all life on Earth.

References Cited:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...-dating-app-reveals-race-matters-romance.html
http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/your-race-affects-whether-people-write-you-back/

USA Marriages in 2010:

References Cited:
Angie, what I have read of your initial post so far is well written. I agree with most of what you say. I have been told by a couple of ladies that have been with lots of both black and white guys that on average, black guys are no better equipped than white guys. Some posts by females here and elsewhere take exception to that.
But to a lot of folks, the opposite race attracts for several reasons. Many like the contrast, or just plain prefer black or dark skin. In my younger days, I was very attracted sexually, at least at first, to black girls. But after being with three, the attraction wore off. I still think they are cute, but not because of their skin. The skin attraction never wears off with some folks. You call it a fetish. I think that is correct. But with 340 million people alone in the U.S. , many of which have access to the internet, plus folks in other countries, that is a lot of folks with fetishes that can visit this site and other interracial sites. I have not checked, but interracial sites of primarily white men-black women probably do not exist or amount to much. Part of the sexual thing is the taboo part-white women were denied black men and vice versa for so long. As you know, it is still not generally accepted in some places. So, this type of hook-up rings a lot of bells-the forbidden fruit thing, to satisfy the curiosity and see if the myth is true, to rebel or get back at one's parents or thumb their nose at society norms [especially for the woman], and getting back at the "man" for the black guy that gets the white prize.
And many people if not most in the serious interracial relationship simply like the other person for what they are, and the race is secondary. 25 year-olds and under often are not even conscious of the race thing, if the other person is of the same class-middle, middle class, etc.
One last point-think of all the white women in Hollywood that are liberals. Many adopt black babies. They would have no problem [things were different 20 plus years ago] if they had a black boyfriend or husband. They would love to flaunt it, to show how open minded they are. But so many wind up with little, wimpy white guys-Jennifer Aniston, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Coucco [Big Bang Theory], Reese Witherspoon, etc. They usually wind up with guys with common interests, usually show business. Even Chelsea Handler, who dates black guys, mixes in a white boyfriend now and then.

LukeAdams
"I have not checked, but interracial sites of primarily white men-black women probably do not exist or amount to much."
That is because black women (for the majority of them anyway) are just flat out ugggggly to the majority of white men. While men are more of a visual relationship requirement. Women require their feelings to be attended to 24/7 (why god made this reasoning I dont know.) I dated a black woman for a good amount of time and the sex was good yes. But not all that satisfying.
If you want to argue points well let me help you out 1.) look at the cheerleaders on the side of the basketball/baseball/football games how many of them are dark skinned black women? 1 maybe 2 out of 100. 2.) How many Dark black women are portrayed in the spotlight of fame? I mean you can tell even Oprah lightened her skin over the years.
3.)The media portrays superstars like Heidi Klum as wow look she is about ready to have a baby with seal. Look at how happy they are. Yet it was probably what you all don't want to perceive a PR stunt by Heidi to say "wow look at this starlett getting pregnant with this black stars baby"(that man is ugly as f btw) and she just needed to have the attention to keep her career on a fast track. I didn't really follow it but I do remember going to the grocery store and seeing on the front cover of star and all the trash mags headlines of "Klum Seal permanently in love and happy to make a baby together" or " Seal planning on purchasing an island for Heidi in order to raise their baby in isolation" and ******* like that.
The saying once you go black you don't go back is a load of crap. I have dated women that have had long term relationships with black men than switching back to a good 9" white boy that knows how to put the motion in the ocean.
Also you have to look at a good majority of the porn industry is that women are getting "paid" to be actresses. Even the so called amateurs. That is why this is only a fantasy for me I will never bring this into my household nor will attempt to be a cuck. If I cant get it up its called viagra. Thank god that soon will be 10c a pill generic before I need it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Either my English is poor or you're quite dense. BOTH systems of government are EQUALLY shitty. And BOTH lead to the same end result: everyone get's screwed over except the people in the upper echelons. Get it?
They are only equally "shitty" in that they are equally as incorrect about the way society should be run. Communism is much more sociopathic however.

Fascism doesn't claim to help the poor or create "equality", therefore it is not as dangerous because it is much more principled and upfront with its intentions.

Can't we all just get along. People as individuals like what they like. I respect people's right to choose how they live. I get so tired of all the talk about "supremacy" - it is like the whole issue that was called "white supremacy" was not for the most part decided to be silly by society.

Individual people may be superior to another and that may vary on what the subject is. Nobody is better than anyone else because of their skin. Feel free to disagree if you do.

Back