Why the Attraction and Misrepresentation?

The term "far right" is just a buzzword to label an opinion or belief that challenges the status-quo.
The link had Aryan-esque undertones that's why I didn't mention it by name.
To equate "far right" politics to pro-white individuals opens the door for "far left" politics to a label synonymous with anti-white.

To be fair, the link that eyespy07 is referring to had a links to a number of books that could generously be called "Aryan-esque", or at the least pro-Nazi.

You should look up Deborah Lipstadt. She is arguably the foremost scholar in the study of the Holocaust denial movement and in her book Denying The Holocaust she shows time and time again how groups like these cloak their pseudo-science with a veil of scholarship.

To be fair, the link that eyespy07 is referring to had a links to a number of books that could generously be called "Aryan-esque", or at the least pro-Nazi.

You should look up Deborah Lipstadt. She is arguably the foremost scholar in the study of the Holocaust denial movement and in her book Denying The Holocaust she shows time and time again how groups like these cloak their pseudo-science with a veil of scholarship.
I find it amazing that some people can look at proven documented facts and then deny them. I have concluded that ignorance is curable but there is no cure for stupidity. You are a much more patient man than I am.

I find it amazing that some people can look at proven documented facts and then deny them. I have concluded that ignorance is curable but there is no cure for stupidity. You are a much more patient man than I am.

Ignorance and stupidity, especially in the case of Holocaust Denial, is also wilfull.

What does that have to do with black and white inventors?

Buffalo TE="bm_from_southjersey, post: 532513, member: 13493"]You're welcome. And I hope with that, that this thread has run its course.[/QUOTE]
Nuff said.

Ignorance and stupidity, especially in the case of Holocaust Denial, is also wilfull.
The problem is that much of the Holocaust is pure sensationalism while lots of people did definitely die horrific deaths that shouldn't have happened. There was no mass genocide. There were no death camps(there were camps of death however). There were people dying of diseases because of lack of care due to Germany's crappy economy and general rationing of the budget going purely to military arms. The Jews(and all political enemies) were basically put into prisons that gradually declined in quality throughout the war until people literally starved to death(basically exactly like the Japanese internment camps without the economy to support the services there) in the hundreds of thousands, and then obviously there were way too many bodies piling up, so they had to burn them. The tales of the Holocaust today are pretty much all lies designed to dehumanize the average German, and there are plenty of Jews who survived those "death camps" to tell you the same thing, but Germany is so ridiculous with their "holocaust denial" laws that even those Jews would be thrown into prison for speaking the truth.

Nazism is not some great evil that people should purge, it is simply a flawed ideology that leads to tons of suffering once the piggy bank runs dry; like all big government ideologies. Communism is really the ideology that deserves the hate that fascism gets because it is the ideology that promises world peace when it was literally designed to have everyone ******* each other over scraps until there is nothing left no matter how rich the country actually is(Soviet Russia and the Eastern bloc).

Anyway, what I was trying to say earlier though was that fascism and ethnic nationalism is not the "far right". Fascists and a lot of nationalists maybe somewhat culturally conservative on the outside, but their economics policies are very leftist and most of their social policies are purely designed to more easily control a mass population, rather than preserving traditions and beliefs for sentimental value.

The problem is that much of the Holocaust is pure sensationalism while lots of people did definitely die horrific deaths that shouldn't have happened. There was no mass genocide. There were no death camps(there were camps of death however). There were people dying of diseases because of lack of care due to Germany's crappy economy and general rationing of the budget going purely to military arms. The Jews(and all political enemies) were basically put into prisons that gradually declined in quality throughout the war until people literally starved to death(basically exactly like the Japanese internment camps without the economy to support the services there) in the hundreds of thousands, and then obviously there were way too many bodies piling up, so they had to burn them. The tales of the Holocaust today are pretty much all lies designed to dehumanize the average German, and there are plenty of Jews who survived those "death camps" to tell you the same thing, but Germany is so ridiculous with their "holocaust denial" laws that even those Jews would be thrown into prison for speaking the truth.

Nazism is not some great evil that people should purge, it is simply a flawed ideology that leads to tons of suffering once the piggy bank runs dry; like all big government ideologies. Communism is really the ideology that deserves the hate that fascism gets because it is the ideology that promises world peace when it was literally designed to have everyone ******* each other over scraps until there is nothing left no matter how rich the country actually is(Soviet Russia and the Eastern bloc).

Anyway, what I was trying to say earlier though was that fascism and ethnic nationalism is not the "far right". Fascists and a lot of nationalists maybe somewhat culturally conservative on the outside, but their economics policies are very leftist and most of their social policies are purely designed to more easily control a mass population, rather than preserving traditions and beliefs for sentimental value.

So, are those talking points from David Irving, Mark Weber, Austin App, or Harry Elmer Barnes? Do you subscribe to the Institute for Historial Review's newsletter? Do you have your own copy of The Protocols of the Elders of Zion and The Myth of the Twentieth Century? The preponderance of evidence, both physical and documentary, that the Holocaust happened is so enormous that to engage in any kind of debate of this kind would be an exercise in mental gymnastics.

So, are those talking points from David Irving, Mark Weber, Austin App, or Harry Elmer Barnes? Do you subscribe to the Institute for Historial Review's newsletter? Do you have your own copy of The Protocols of the Elders of Zion and The Myth of the Twentieth Century? The preponderance of evidence, both physical and documentary, that the Holocaust happened is so enormous that to engage in any kind of debate of this kind would be an exercise in mental gymnastics.
How am I a Holocaust denier when I am not actually denying the deaths? This reaction is why so many people question the entire thing.
The problem is that you have fallen for the sensationalism that hides behind historical facts. Jewish con-artists do in fact exist because of "anti-Semitism" paranoia.

How am I a Holocaust denier when I am not actually denying the deaths? This reaction is why so many people question the entire thing.
The problem is that you have fallen for the sensationalism that hides behind historical facts. Jewish con-artists do in fact exist because of "anti-Semitism" paranoia.

You said "...There was no mass genocide.There were no death camps(there were camps of death however)..." The fact is that each of your points is from the Holocaust Denier playbook, from the apology for Nazism, the portrayal of Germany as a victim, and the "the deaths were cause by the circumstances of war and not a designated program of annihilation."

If you don't consider the deaths of 6 million people (and I know you're going to quibble over the number since some historians have put it at 5.8 million,which of course you will vehemently deny) who were targeted specifically because of their religion, then there is really no argument or any evidence that will convince you otherwise.

The problem is that much of the Holocaust is pure sensationalism .... There was no mass genocide. There were no death camps .... The Jews(and all political enemies) were basically put into prisons that gradually declined in quality throughout the war until people literally starved to death .... and then obviously there were way too many bodies piling up, so they had to burn them .... The tales of the Holocaust today are pretty much all lies designed to dehumanize the average German .... and there are plenty of Jews who survived those "death camps" to tell you the same thing.

How old are you, dumbnuts? Both my grandfather & great uncle fought in the European campaign, and my uncle saw a concentration camp "first hand". You're right, what you read and hear about those camps isn't accurate, they were a lot worse than reports described. When my dad, grandfather, and great uncle talked about the concentration camp I actually saw my g-uncle tear up and start shaking from talking about it. This was 30 years after the war ... and he was still shook up over it.
You know nothing of what you talk about ... nothing! Possibly you should take your Nazism and KKK b-s and go elsewhere. You're in the wrong frik'n rec'room! gif_Yellowball-Middlefinger.gif

You said "...There was no mass genocide.There were no death camps(there were camps of death however)..." The fact is that each of your points is from the Holocaust Denier playbook, from the apology for Nazism, the portrayal of Germany as a victim, and the "the deaths were cause by the circumstances of war and not a designated program of annihilation."

If you don't consider the deaths of 6 million people (and I know you're going to quibble over the number since some historians have put it at 5.8 million,which of course you will vehemently deny) who were targeted specifically because of their religion, then there is really no argument or any evidence that will convince you otherwise.
I am not a denier of the end result, I just don't believe everything that is said about how it happened because many of the explicit details in various documentaries are disgusting lies that survive purely because of "anti-Semitism" paranoia(like the bullcrap I watched about the supposed smashing of Jewish babies heads into railroad cars and splitting them in 2 by pulling their legs apart). The "death camps" Jews were sent to had soccer fields and auditoriums, and yet people like myself end up never learning these things and think of these camps as nothing but bunk beds and gas chambers.
I never apologized for Nazism, I just said it was no worse than other ideologies that directly cause people to die. People like the self proclaimed "anti-fascists" are idiots for thinking that fascism is causing any more harm to world than the ideologies they themselves safeguard and swear by.
Ultimately Germany was a victim because its people went from being healthy and proud to a dying and utterly self hating plane of existence that many Jews endlessly take advantage of.

How old are you, dumbnuts? Both my grandfather & great uncle fought in the European campaign, and my uncle saw a concentration camp "first hand". You're right, what you read and hear about those camps isn't accurate, they were a lot worse than reports described. When my dad, grandfather, and great uncle talked about the concentration camp I actually saw my g-uncle tear up and start shaking from talking about it. This was 30 years after the war ... and he was still shook up over it.
You know nothing of what you talk about ... nothing! Possibly you should take your Nazism and KKK b-s and go elsewhere. You're in the wrong frik'n rec'room! View attachment 424578
Horrible things happening in select camps doesn't prove there was a mass genocide, and of course your great uncle would tear up when he talks about events that just don't happen in a civilized and functioning society.

You are being way too reactionary.

Yes
Mac literally called me a Nazi and a KKK supporter(even though Neo-Nazis think the KKK is too stupid to ally with and the 2 groups have very little in common)just because I question whether the Holocaust deserves any more tears than any other event with mass death, that is the definition of hysteria.

Most people don't even know about the Holodomor(the logical conclusion of communism) and yet we are suppose to hate fascism above all else because of the typical mass death and killing that results from every other statist idea.

Back