Why the Attraction and Misrepresentation?

Sometimes people troll a site because they, themselves, have a curiosity about it. They're struggling not to like something that their innerself is giving them a perverted interest in pursuing. Particular to Angie666, I think deep inside herself she is exploring this topic and mentally fighting to resist the temptation. I see her as one of those type that once you get her going on something, she's going to become quite absorbed in it for a while.
So, I invite Angie666 to come visit as often as she wishes and continue investigating and observing. She's laid her opinion (the one she has inside of herself that resists this temptation) out on the table for all of us to read; that's good, as it helps those of us that wish the best for her to help her understand. Mac

And where did you see her claiming that it was endemic to white people?

"And who's to say the white, western way is the right way to live? Yes, we have great inventions that have improved our lives, but it hasn't improved the entire world. Our greed is the reason the world is being destroyed."

"Our"? She doesn't speak for all "white western people". Everything I quoted there was wrong.

....However, the western culture has exploited other cultures, as well as the planet as a whole, more than any other culture. Take that as self hate if you will, but it remains a fact.

Sorry, it's not a fact. Exploitation has been going on since man has existed by every race. The self-hate comes from the brain washing that has occurred in recent years. Nobody of one race owes any other race anything. People thinking otherwise is the real reason the world is a mess.

Now when I come here to talk about black men and white women, I honestly believe that black men are sexually superior to white men and want all women to enjoy that if they so choose. It's a beautiful thing. But the white guilt, self-hate is stupid and misguided and nobody speaks for me.

Sometimes people troll a site because they, themselves, have a curiosity about it. They're struggling not to like something that their innerself is giving them a perverted interest in pursuing. Particular to Angie666, I think deep inside herself she is exploring this topic and mentally fighting to resist the temptation. I see her as one of those type that once you get her going on something, she's going to become quite absorbed in it for a while.
So, I invite Angie666 to come visit as often as she wishes and continue investigating and observing. She's laid her opinion (the one she has inside of herself that resists this temptation) out on the table for all of us to read; that's good, as it helps those of us that wish the best for her to help her understand. Mac

I think you are exactly right. She is tempted.

Nobody of one race owes any other race anything.
I've never claimed anything like that either. Now you're just putting words in my mouth, and probably croatiangirl's. The fact that you've exploited something doesn't automatically need to imply that you owe anyone anything. Take it for what it is, move on, and avoid repeating the same mistakes in the future. And your posts are along the lines of "white men should be cut off from pussy almost completely", so I think that about concludes the discussion about who's brain-washed here...

Last edited:
I've never claimed anything like that either. Now you're just putting words in my mouth, and probably croatiangirl's. The fact that you've exploited something doesn't automatically need to imply that you owe anyone anything. Take it for what it is, move on, and avoid repeating the same mistakes in the future. And your posts are along the lines of "white men should be cut off from pussy almost completely", so I think that about concludes the discussion about who's brain-washed here...

I see you refuse to acknowledge the quote from Croaitiangirl that shows where she referred to "white", "we", and "our". I pointed out that you were wrong when you said she did not do that. She took it upon herself to speak for "white western society", not me.

Also, I did not put words in anyone's mouth. That is you trying to deflect. I made a statement for myself. It is my view and I am not assigning it to anyone else like "we" or "our". I'm can make a statement for myself just like I can have a fantasy that black men can have all the pussy. It's a fantasy of mine that began in my head years ago before the internet was what it is today and forums like this existed. I enjoy it. No brain washing necessary.

Last edited:
I get that it sounds like self hate to you... I'm not pinpointing it on one race, because I know all races participate in western culture. I was just referring to the fact that this way of life was mostly started by white people.

There's good and bad in every race and every way of life, I do acknowledge that...

Thanks for clarifying. I appreciate that Croatian Girl.

Sigh. I'm a little late on posting this, but it's pretty damn early, I was looking for an interesting read, and this is what I run across... Honestly, thing kind of thing really grinds my gears. If you don't like something, cool, don't like it. I/we will probably applaud you for knowing where you stand and sticking to your beliefs. Don't, however, become a troll. You might have thought you got on this site to 'help us understand how our fetish is so small, blah blah blah' but the fact that you came to 'such a small fetish site' to voice your disapproval makes you, in fact, a troll. The suggestions for you to stay and play in your own zone (namely bdsm it seems) were spot on. For example:

I detest *******. I've spoken to a couple women who I had general interest in until they mentioned this particularly sick kink. My response? I apologized, voiced my dislike of their fetish, and kept it moving. I, however, did not get online, join a ******* website, and then rant and rave about how ******* is sick. To each their own. People are allowed to speak their minds, it is after all the fucking internet. .-. Nothing ****** you to come here/stay here/post here. Then you comment and say that YOU didn't want US to put OUR views down YOUR throat. Roflmao.

I understand how this own post makes me a hypocrite, as I didn't have to continue reading your posts or comment on it either. I'm simply exercising my right to free speech as you were Angie666. I'm not discussing whether you were right or wrong overall, some things you said I agreed with, some I disagreed with (like how you assume BBc refers to all black men... Trust me it doesn't). I get from your posts that you haven't dipped your toes I to the lifestyle as much as you might need to in order to have a full grasp of exactly what the fetish is. Even within this black male/white female fetish, I more or less avoid anything referring to it as black man Dick/White Bitches as I personally don't like being referred to as a black man by random blokes on the Internet.

Bottom Line-if you don't like it, avoid it. It's my personal policy and it saves me a lot of time and grief. You came somewhere that your views would be acknowledged but ultimately not welcome and have trolled our 'tiny' community for over a month now, even though you haven't posted anything here for some time. Just let us have our fun while you get off with your ropes and what not.

Anyways... OMG, so much time wasted writing this. I need to get back to forgetting to capitalize my letters, missing punctuation marks more frequently, and hunting the Internet for women interested in some bbc like my life depended on it. See you guys on the pervy side.

Great post Eager-bbc-breeder. Some people take things way too literally and Angie has definitely got caught up in all the hyperbole and poetic license that has been expressed on this site with the Photoshopped pics of people bragging about Blackmale dominance, white woman servitude, this-that-and the other.

BBC = BigBlackCock is not a new term or slang to call a blackman and I don't take offense or see it as racist at all. Its just calling out what the guy got, that's all, no more no less. Now the word "N!GG3R", thats a whole other story that is something racist, created and used by racist people. N!GG@ is different but I myself still choose not to use either words at all in my vocabulary. My dear-beloved brother Tupac (may the departed soul rest in peace) said that N!GG@ meant Never Ignorant Getting Goals Accomplished. Brothers took something negative and flipped it to re-inforce something positive which is what i admire about the strength and durability of black people through-out the adversity and systematic challenges that were faced under slavery and Jim-Crow and yet we still rose above all that.[the bots on here automatically edited the racist terms I wrote (good on them) hence I had to obfuscate their spellings.]

I know I have a BBC and I don't mind a woman stating that or saying hey there BBC. I got invited to a private pool party the other week a lady of my lady friend was hosting at an all-white affluent neighborhood where I was only 1 of 2 black guys out of 10 guys at the party. Everyone began to strip and it turned into a skinny-dipping strip party. The fact of the matter is I had the biggest cock at the party and 5 of the white guys could have put their cocks together and it still wasn't bigger than mine hardly erect.

I don't mind the opposing view points being expressed but in the end she does have to realize this site is for people who do enjoy, live, and want to participate in a lifestyle other than what she likes or is into.

For example the Cos-play thing she brought up. Not many people are into that, but none of us are on here are going over to Cosplay website's saying that the general population all wants to do Cos-play, or doesn't want to do it. That's not what all people on here are talking about but we do know there are some individuals who exaggerate about all white woman loving BBCs, or all white woman needing to service Blackmen and I can understand how she or many other people may take offense to that. However that is where her disagreements should have ended.

I will get back to Angie's original post because I have so much to write that counters each and everything she stated as facts. I have a whole response to answer that rationally and non-emotionally. Citing statistics is folly where statistics can always be skewed to support the claim of the original examiner's thesis. The sample pool is what matters (how selective the pool is in who they sample, etc.). More on that when I come back to post on this topic.

Last edited:
Angie666-

First off do your research. At some point in history every race was enslaved and enslaved others. yes blacks both in america and out had slaves. let me repeat. there actually were free black men in america who owned slaves, and a few actually happened to be white.

Secondly African Americans are masters of invention. You have no idea. I took Afro Hist 1&2. Yes i am in college and next year grad school. How's that for a statistic? A black male with a PhD. Scary huh???

Lastly at the end of the day we are all human. two eyes, one nose, two ears and one mouth, to judge someone based on the color of their skin is regressive and shows a general lack of intelligence. and no BBC isn't racist at all i'll take that over the N word anyday. It sounds kinda like you have something against black men.

I don't believe white males are dominant at all. It's call stealing and greed. They want to own everything in the world. We don't need that to survive 666. We are a loving people and most black people don't have hatred in their heart for their fellow man. This must of have been eating away at your soul for you to write an Op-Ed piece like this. You should sleep well tonight knowing that you let the world know how Superior the White Race is in America. BRAVO
Sarcasm becomes you, Sir! Nicely worded response to ignorant tripe!

One cannot help but wonder why someone who plans on marrying white and reproducing white because of the socioeconomic advantage of doing so is spending sooooooo much time on a website dedicated to hot, nasty BMWW interracial fucking!!

Hummmm, methinks SOMEBODY wants some big black dick and just can't take responsibility for her desire, nor ask for what she wants...just sayin'...

That's your fetish honey not mine :happy:.

I don't really have any attraction at all to black men, no offense to anyone. Like I said I only signed up here to offer a different point of view and to understand the psychology behind it.

However as to the second maybe I will have to peruse through the internet and find a BDSM community. Maybe I can find some huge white guy to hand cuff and use me repeatedly. The idea turns me on, however also scares me quite a bit.

Regardless I hope you have all at least speculated on what I have said above.
Peace and love to all. Enjoy your fetish. I....think I might go find a place where I can enjoy mine. :mstickle:
Your honest opposed to the rest of the posers around here!

I'm so glad that you diffused the situation, Mac. I don't think I would have been as diplomatic. For the life of me, I can't possibly fathom going on some site and spewing all that drivel and passing it along as "facts". I actually took the time to follow one of those links she posted and it lead to some thinly veiled "intellectual" far right web site (which I won't mention here). Not only that, but the tone and hubris in which she expressed herself. I found it totally repugnant. Are these the type of people colleges are producing these days? Inexperienced know-it-alls? No thank you. Not with my tax money. But, I digress.

It seems we have a social misfit on our hands--of which a few of us can relate too. I think if Angie's approach were less arrogant and passive-aggressive, she might have gotten a better response. And if you are reading this Angie, you have much, MUCH to learn, my dear.

I'm so glad that you diffused the situation, Mac. I don't think I would have been as diplomatic. For the life of me, I can't possibly fathom going on some site and spewing all that drivel and passing it along as "facts". I actually took the time to follow one of those links she posted and it lead to some thinly veiled "intellectual" far right web site (which I won't mention here). Not only that, but the tone and hubris in which she expressed herself. I found it totally repugnant. Are these the type of people colleges are producing these days? Inexperienced know-it-alls? No thank you. Not with my tax money. But, I digress.

It seems we have a social misfit on our hands--of which a few of us can relate too. I think if Angie's approach were less arrogant and passive-aggressive, she might have gotten a better response. And if you are reading this Angie, you have much, MUCH to learn, my dear.
The term "far right" is just a buzzword to label an opinion or belief that challenges the status-quo.

Back