Why should I fuck a small cock?

Efi2396

Female
My bf who is white has a small cock. I want to get fucked by a bbc bull untill i can not walk. Do you think its time to get rid this small cock for a bigger and blacker one?
What is your thoughts?
Is my pussy made to get fucked from small cocks or bbc?

Attachments

• a41XPkog.jpeg
    a41XPkog.jpeg
    794.7 KB · Views: 494
My bf who is white has a small cock. I want to get fucked by a bbc bull untill i can not walk. Do you think its time to get rid this small cock for a bigger and blacker one?
What is your thoughts?
Honestly go Black Only for one year and once you have done an entire year you will feel cleansed of inadequate, inferior white boys and you will never be able to imagine your life before you committed to BBC and you will have developed a deep hatred and disgust to even see a worthless white clit without a chastity cage 🤣😈👑♠️

If the only value you place on men is their dick size you shouldn't be in any relationship.

Go forth and fuck whoever you want, just don't get into another relationship if you're just going to come trash someone you're with for something out of their control and ask if you should "get rid of them". It makes you look trashy.

What is your thoughts?
wow that tiny thing is a joke. thats a shrimp dick lol. check out my page. your definitely made for bbc like mine.

If the only value you place on men is their dick size you shouldn't be in any relationship.

Go forth and fuck whoever you want, just don't get into another relationship if you're just going to come trash someone you're with for something out of their control and ask if you should "get rid of them". It makes you look trashy.
Thanks for that. I can't believe how shallow some people are.

What is your thoughts?
You should leave him and live with the bulls then?

Honestly go Black Only for one year and once you have done an entire year you will feel cleansed of inadequate, inferior white boys and you will never be able to imagine your life before you committed to BBC and you will have developed a deep hatred and disgust to even see a worthless white clit without a chastity cage 🤣😈👑♠️
Azzhole

What is your thoughts?
If that is he, he really doesn’t look so small. But I’m pretty sure sure you cld have your choice of men/bigger dicks, while also holding a steady loving relationship with a guy who’d tolerate or perhaps even approve of it (and maybe want to watch).

If that is he, he really doesn’t look so small. But I’m pretty sure sure you cld have your choice of men/bigger dicks, while also holding a steady loving relationship with a guy who’d tolerate or perhaps even approve of it (and maybe want to watch).
He is not too small he is not full hard in the photo. His size is around 16cm full. In my country this size makes a lot of girls go crazy. But personally I would like a little bigger and thicker. It would be my dream to have him watching or either fucking me together with a BBC

Back