Why should I fuck a small cock?

why should anyone have sex with anyone else specially if the other person has a bad attitude , maybe the cock is not small but the pussy to big or maybe the cock is big but the owner is a jerk

My bf who is white has a small cock. I want to get fucked by a bbc bull untill i can not walk. Do you think its time to get rid this small cock for a bigger and blacker one?
What is your thoughts?
Is my pussy made to get fucked from small cocks or bbc?
Yes it’s definitely time to upgrade to a black Cock baby

My bf who is white has a small cock. I want to get fucked by a bbc bull untill i can not walk. Do you think its time to get rid this small cock for a bigger and blacker one?
What is your thoughts?
Don’t trade him in just use a bigger model

What is your thoughts?
First, if that's your BF's cock in the pic, it's not "small" per se; it's just not BBC. I'd keep fucking the BF (you need more than just sex) and I'd add a Dom BBC Bull(s) for him to watch and for your sexual needs.

What is your thoughts?
Then why the fuck is he your boyfriend? You want a pet who you have no responsibility to. Dump him and find a black boyfriend if you want to fuck black men.

What is your thoughts?
You've got the perfect White Curvy body made for Monster BBC, so come Pm me and lets see what we can do !!!

What is your thoughts?
a bit shallow dont you think. I would suggest you leave your white boy friend and move on. He will get over it i can assure you. why should you be miserable

He is not too small he is not full hard in the photo. His size is around 16cm full. In my country this size makes a lot of girls go crazy. But personally I would like a little bigger and thicker. It would be my dream to have him watching or either fucking me together with a BBC
He's 16 cm and you say he's small?? 😟

would I be called out if I said why should I fuck a girl with either small or saggy tits. Or complain a lady is loose know she has had *******.

What is your thoughts?
Cuck him

What is your thoughts?
u should talk to him about wanting to try BBC cus he might see ur point of view. u r made for BBC and if u was my gf i would agree with u on that

What is your thoughts?
You deserve all the bbc you can get.

Back