Why is the general forum a pathetic cuckfest?

First of all we never wrote any of that stuff. So please next time just name names instead of insinuating things in CAPSLOCK.

What's wrong with asking why this stuff has to be discussed in the regular forums? No one says they should not be here, just not spew it in every thread.

1. I mentioned BBC Only couple not you anywhere in the post.

2. Both the caps sentences are not theirs - the first one is close

3. Those sentences were examples of what I've seen so called swinger couples say on these forums

4. Maybe I should have italicized and not used caps for my examples... my bad I'm not here to ridicule

5. My limited point was and still is "whatever floats your boat". In my case id outlast most of these "bulls" in the gym or in bedroom (I def don't have the biggest cock) BUT I'm kinky as fuck and fantasize my wife being fucked and me being a helpless husband locked in a cock cage.

6. Clearly everyone here has a black man can perform better and has thicker cum and bigger cock and shits gold fantasy whether they are swingers or cucks which is why they are on a site dedicated to finding black men. Not just any man.

Cheers.

Can't speak for other couples. But I agree. There is a bit of an unbalance on this site. Me and my husband clearly state that we seek a good looking black male. But the majority of our responses are from cuckolds. Also couples where the cuckold husband wants to talk. And even bi women. We are pretty clear what we seek. We enjoy responses from black men But there deffinely seems like an unbalance here. Just my opinion.

Everyone should take the time to fill out their profile information, and those contacting members should respectfully read and abide by that information before contacting those members with "has she been blacked" and "do you share her with black men" and "I want to fuck your wife" type comments.

Still, if a person contacts you once that way, I just don't respond; and, if they persist, I direct them to the profile page. And, if they continue, then I contact a mod ... pretty simple process. I've had very little trouble, and most are respectful of not being persistently annoying.

Everyone should take the time to fill out their profile information, and those contacting members should respectfully read and abide by that information before contacting those members with "has she been blacked" and "do you share her with black men" and "I want to fuck your wife" type comments.

Still, if a person contacts you once that way, I just don't respond; and, if they persist, I direct them to the profile page. And, if they continue, then I contact a mod ... pretty simple process. I've had very little trouble, and most are respectful of not being persistently annoying.
Thanks Mac. It's a learning process. I try and update my status frequently. Stating different things. Just hoping they read all your profile and not just your current status.

From what I read there is much fantasy from all angles and if you do not like someones fantasy just ignore it or tell them. What is really hilarious to me is that people who are engaged in behavior that many consider immoral or criminal complain about other people fantasies. Dont get real, really.

From what I read there is much fantasy from all angles and if you do not like someones fantasy just ignore it or tell them. What is really hilarious to me is that people who are engaged in behavior that many consider immoral or criminal complain about other people fantasies. Dont get real, really.
come on guy get real seriously

None of the women in the group include their husbands. We meet, we fuck, we get dressed and go home. No drama. After some of what I have read here I can see why the women in the group have collectively taken the approach they have.

It's amusing...a bit sad...but a lot true. The thing that becomes irksome is there are catagories for these fetish/fantasy type ramblings established. But, NOOO...a posting in the general section turns into a goon fest.

ha ha ha it is so funny that anyone on here would criticize anyone else for their sexual behavior or perversions, just a few years ago black into white could end up with black into jail or worse and women who had sex outside of marriage are still killed in some countries. Grow some skin and ignore words that wound your gentle sensibilities

ha ha ha it is so funny that anyone on here would criticize anyone else for their sexual behavior or perversions, just a few years ago black into white could end up with black into jail or worse and women who had sex outside of marriage are still killed in some countries. Grow some skin and ignore words that wound your gentle sensibilities

We're not critizing your perving or bad behavior. The problem comes when a fairly decent thread is inundated with self aggrandizing statements, silly attempts at getting a free story and general jag-off talk. Grow some testicles. Act like a person who can interact and follow a conversation.

We're not critizing your perving or bad behavior. The problem comes when a fairly decent thread is inundated with self aggrandizing statements, silly attempts at getting a free story and general jag-off talk. Grow some testicles. Act like a person who can interact and follow a conversation.
I love it when you talk dirty

AMEN!! I agree with the initial post 100%. I first explored this site back in 2013. I left because of the numerous cuck fantasy posts I was running in to. I got nothing against it. It's just not my thing. What I didn't realize was that it was only going to get worse.

What is all this talk about reparations and white guilt? What does all of that have to do with women and men of all different stripes enjoying each others company? I've really gotten turned off by the number of guys posing as women on this site. I mean what happened to a straight couple adding variety to this marriage or a straight black male and a beautiful white woman enjoying each others company? Why does it have to be all about submission or degrading another human being in the process?

I find running into so many of these cuck profiles and posts rather baffling and disappointing.

it is getting harder to just have good old adulterous and bi sex anymore without all the psycho babble, oh for the good old days when cock came and cock cummed and everyone had a great time

Im glad I'm not the only one who feels this way. A few weeks on this site was about all I could take. I believe half of these "married" couples are just gay men wanting attention. I came back cause I was bored, but not much has changed. I have met a few wonderful women here tho.

First of all please don't think I hate cucks. I don't know you personally so I have nothing personally against you. That being said, I am not very keen on the fantastical behaviour that seems to come with being a cuck.

I lost interest in this forum month's back after simply being annoyed by the amount of submissive white men who keep projecting their pathetic ideas on real life or non cuckold topics. And tbh also because the misses was not in to swinging for a while and I find my dates elsewhere, it made no sense coming here anymore anyways.

Now that I'm back a while it seems it has only gotten worse. Why does the general discussion forum have to be filled with this stuff?

Personally I think this type of posts puts off a lot of women and only attracts more fakes. Sorry but breeding fantasies should stay fantasies and I think it;s repulsive and ch|ld abuse. But to each their own. But why in the main forum?
I do much agree

Totally agree with what is being said here. I get creepier who are trying to live vicariously through me or hit me up trying to convince their gf or wife to indulge in a fantasy they themselves have no desire or want to do...I am not in the business of convincing anyone to do anything they naturally have no inclination of doing. Its actually a turn off. Another on this site tried to have a fantasy ******* and he basically wanted to surprise his wife even though he wasnt certain she would be receptive to the idea...what? Are you fucking kidding me?! Tell me how that ends well!!!

Totally agree with what is being said here. I get creepier who are trying to live vicariously through me or hit me up trying to convince their gf or wife to indulge in a fantasy they themselves have no desire or want to do...I am not in the business of convincing anyone to do anything they naturally have no inclination of doing. Its actually a turn off. Another on this site tried to have a fantasy ******* and he basically wanted to surprise his wife even though he wasnt certain she would be receptive to the idea...what? Are you fucking kidding me?! Tell me how that ends well!!!
I agree with you, I do not have an issue with people having fantasies but they should not lead others on or mistake fantasy for reality. Once your wife fucks another man it is to late for second thoughts and when you invite another man to fuck your wife he has his own desires and wants

Back