Why is the general forum a pathetic cuckfest?

Why seek a dom bull in your profileif not a cuckhold? Looking for a "Bull" means just what you stated you are against. Seek bbc for fun not a Bull.
IMO

Why seek a dom bull in your profileif not a cuckhold? Looking for a "Bull" means just what you stated you are against. Seek bbc for fun not a Bull.
IMO
I think you are getting hung up on terminology. Also I am not against cuckolds, I made my point very clear I believe.

We wrote a bull simply because looking for a BBC sounds a bit strange. Were not just looking for a big black cock.

Am I breaking IR cuckolding etiquette now?

The misses likes MFM. I like it too. I like the IR aspect too. But I am not a beta male. As long as any part involved is aware of this it's good. Whether you call a person a 'BBC' or a Bull.

I think you are getting hung up on terminology. Also I am not against cuckolds, I made my point very clear I believe.

We wrote a bull simply because looking for a BBC sounds a bit strange. Were not just looking for a big black cock.

The misses likes MFM. I like it too. I like the IR aspect too. But I am not a beta male. As long as any part involved is aware of this it's good. Whether you call a person a 'BBC' or a Bull.

e, post: 879412, member: 12785"]I think you are getting hung up on terminology. Also I am not against cuckolds, I made my point very clear I believe.

The misses likes MFM. I like it too. I like the IR aspect too. But I am not a beta male. As long as any part involved is aware of this it's good. Whether you call a person a 'BBC' or a Bull.[/QUOTE]

I agrre woth earl

It seems that whenever an interracial sex site that focuses on black men and white women pops up, the Cuckold Brigade and the Rainbow Shirts arrive and infiltrate to the point that the site become unrecognizable.

Some of you may be familiar with some of the other similar interracial sites, including one that went by the initials DC, that was very popular but eventually it too circled the drain until it became a cesspool of gay white men openly propositioning black men for sex and of the course those white men who pose as white women for the purpose of collecting pictures or catfishing people.

As I'm not a license therapist I can't give a definitive answer as to why, just offer opinions. As sex, sexual preference and sexual tastes are a highly personal manner, places like this serve as a sort of safe house where people can interact and discuss these things. I have to imagine that for most men there aren't too many opportunities for water cooler talk at the office or gym about how you want to watch your wife get fucked by black men, so those guys who do think like that congregate in places like this. At the other end of the spectrum, you have the delusional who think that they are women, the ones who think that because they are a white guy that likes black dick that it really isn't important that the site doesn't cater to homosexual liasons, and those who think that black men don't care who's sucking their dick as long as they're getting their dick sucked.
@bm_from_southjersey Pretty good post for not a license therapist. Your always good for putting the pin to bust any balloons at the fantasy parties. :D

for me - i just sex addicted, love sex truly ;) my husband is not big sex fan :) he is very good man but he loves books ;) and movies. generally it doesnt matter. we are both openminded, like swingers but i disappointed by swingers communities and forums, especially european. also i had many unpleasant events with white "bulls" when met them. many white men could not inflame me when we met. i had very limited black men expirience but 2 from 3 inflamed me perfectly. and bear in mind that i'm picky and all men must be very handsome, athletic, on my liking. so... independently on colors, so i just need great "layers" men here ;) for sex and sex-friendship

It appears like a lot of swingers into black men do not like the cuckold white men on here. here's the thing though .... I agree with the rainbow and closet brigade issue. But it feels like you want this site to be about swingers and pure swingers alone. And there is straight out hypocrisy. A search by most of your names (BBC only couple is an example) will reveal posts like "MY WIFE BARELY FEELS ME AFTER BBC" "SHE PREFERS I CLEAN UP HER CREAMPIE" etc. I mean a guy with even a 5 in Dick will be felt after a BBC in a woman vagina... its human anatomy ppl. To bulshit about my wife doesn't feel me is fine and is fantasy just like the closeted white guy. Whatever gets you off. I myself have posts admiring bigblackbull76 and his magnificent cock. Now I wish my wife fucked black men and am into a bit of humiliation but that's it. Not gonna ask him to breed my wife but maybe put me in a cock cage as he fucks her.

The bottom line of the rant is that this site needs to decide if it is about interracial swinging or cuckolding or both.

It appears like a lot wingers into black men do not like the cuckold white men on here. here's the thing though .... I agree with the rainbow and closet brigade issue. But it feels like you want this site to be about swingers and pure swingers alone. And there is straight out hypocrisy. A search by most of your names (BBC only couple is an example) will reveal posts like "MY WIFE BARELY FEELS ME AFTER BBC" "SHE PREFERS I CLEAN UP HER CREAMPIE" etc. I mean a guy with even a 5 in Dick will be felt after a BBC in a woman vagina... its human anatomy ppl. To bulshit about my wife doesn't feel me is fine and is fantasy just like the closeted white guy. Whatever gets you off. I myself have posts admiring bigblackbull76 and his magnificent cock. Now I wish my wife fucked black men and am into a bit of humiliation but that's it. Not gonna ask him to breed my wife but maybe put me in a cock cage as he fucks her.

The bottom line of the rant is that this site needs to decide if it is about interracial swinging or cuckolding or both.
Agree that the ones bitching on here are the same ones asking for A DOM BULL TO FUCK WIFE (because looking for bbc doesnt sound correct) But black dom bull to fuck wife sounds great and definitely not a cuckhold husband, spare me everyone knows if your asking for dom bull that you are a cuckhold its like asking for a red car, you want a red car. Read our profile, it is clear what we want and are into. Think certain people on here are embarrassed about what they actually are and do not want to be called what they actully are. Guys if you are looking for a DOMINANT BULL you are a cuckhold no two ways about it. If you advertise fir a black male for fun then odds are you are not looking to be cucked by a BULL.

You make absolutely no sense, bbc is strange but a Dom Bull isn't?? Spare us your "bull" if what you want is some mfm interracial fun then that is what you should have put in your profile.
Anyone with common sense would automatically know you are a cuckhold, Because thats what you asked for a DOMINANT BULL! What does a Bull do mr etiquette? ? Bulls breed. Its nothing to do with etiquette its you get what YOU ask for.

You make absolutely no sense, bbc is strange but a Dom Bull isn't?? Spare us your "bull" if what you want is some mfm interracial fun then that is what you should have put in your profile.
Anyone with common sense would automatically know you are a cuckhold, Because thats what you asked for a DOMINANT BULL! What does a Bull do mr etiquette? ? Bulls breed. Its nothing to do with etiquette its you get what YOU ask for.
Hahahaahahaha
In your feeble mind a man who is married to a woman and who likes to share his wife with an alpha male is automatically a submissive cuckold?
If you would have ACTUALLY READ our profile it says this for years now:

Fun loving couple together for over a decade. Not your typical cuckold couple. Just interested in 3somes with a well endowed, fit and smart black bull.

Wife is sub and hubby dom. Looking for a black master she can serve too. Loves to fulfil tasks for her masters.

Hubby doing most of the posting here. (will put you in contact with the misses if you fit our strict criteria :D)

So WTF is your problem? If any potential date did not read our profile, be sure this is all very clear before we even talk about meeting. So don't worry, just because we used the term bull once, we never had any black babies...

I think I know what it is. Projection. You seem to want to fit everyone in to a little box so your world makes sense.

Go on and look for a beta BBC. Have fun.

It appears like a lot of swingers into black men do not like the cuckold white men on here. here's the thing though .... I agree with the rainbow and closet brigade issue. But it feels like you want this site to be about swingers and pure swingers alone. And there is straight out hypocrisy. A search by most of your names (BBC only couple is an example) will reveal posts like "MY WIFE BARELY FEELS ME AFTER BBC" "SHE PREFERS I CLEAN UP HER CREAMPIE" etc. I mean a guy with even a 5 in Dick will be felt after a BBC in a woman vagina... its human anatomy ppl. To bulshit about my wife doesn't feel me is fine and is fantasy just like the closeted white guy. Whatever gets you off. I myself have posts admiring bigblackbull76 and his magnificent cock. Now I wish my wife fucked black men and am into a bit of humiliation but that's it. Not gonna ask him to breed my wife but maybe put me in a cock cage as he fucks her.

First of all we never wrote any of that stuff. So please next time just name names instead of insinuating things in CAPSLOCK.

What's wrong with asking why this stuff has to be discussed in the regular forums? No one says they should not be here, just not spew it in every thread.

Hahahaahahaha
In your feeble mind a man who is married to a woman and who likes to share his wife with an alpha male is automatically a submissive cuckold?
If you would have ACTUALLY READ our profile it says this for years now:

So WTF is your problem? If any potential date did not read our profile, be sure this is all very clear before we even talk about meeting. So don't worry, just because we used the term bull once, we never had any black babies...

I think I know what it is. Projection. You seem to want to fit everyone in to a little box so your world makes sense.

Go on and look for a beta BBC. Have fun.
Your the one winning like the bitch you obviously are. You down others but dont want to hear it back. If you dont want to hear ******* back then maybe you shouldnt start post on here on your opinion on others you idiot

Your the one winning like the bitch you obviously are. You down others but dont want to hear it back. If you dont want to hear ******* back then maybe you shouldnt start post on here on your opinion on others you idiot
Winning? Ah now I see, you think it's a contest?

Seriously tho, F off. if you are lost for arguments Stop projecting your anger and insecurities.

Winning? Ah now I see, you think it's a contest?

Seriously tho, F off. if you are lost for arguments Stop projecting your anger and insecurities.
You are definitely the insecure one. You cant be Mr Dominant and have your wife get a black Master , you are far from dominant you sissy.

You are definitely the insecure one. You cant be Mr Dominant and have your wife get a black Master , you are far from dominant you sissy.
Sure, you come off like you are very secure about yourself. You do not feel the need to label other men as a sissy because you are narrow minded and have never been exposed to the wonders of sexual fetishes and D/s relations.

Go and surf on a kink website and see all the threads about dominant men sharing their wife with other dominant men.

I do not feel the need to attack people and shout ad hominems at them. I addressed an issue about cuckold fantasies seeping in to regular discussions.

You feel the need to be offended and call me a sissy. What ever rocks your boat man.

Sure, you come off like you are very secure about yourself. You do not feel the need to label other men as a sissy because you are narrow minded and have never been exposed to the wonders of sexual fetishes and D/s relations.

Go and surf on a kink website and see all the threads about dominant men sharing their wife with other dominant men.

I do not feel the need to attack people and shout ad hominems at them. I addressed an issue about cuckold fantasies seeping in to regular discussions.

You feel the need to be offended and call me a sissy. What ever rocks your boat man.
No its Master when you speak to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back