Why is the general forum a pathetic cuckfest?

I agree with you, I do not have an issue with people having fantasies but they should not lead others on or mistake fantasy for reality. Once your wife fucks another man it is to late for second thoughts and when you invite another man to fuck your wife he has his own desires and wants

I remember a guy sending me personal a private pictures without his wifes consent and I cut it off with him bc he never told me that his wife was aware of him giving out her pictures nude or x rated. It really bothered me that he did that bc he clearly violated her trust. I think if ur to join this lifestyle you need to be clear and on the same page about it.

I remember a guy sending me personal a private pictures without his wifes consent and I cut it off with him bc he never told me that his wife was aware of him giving out her pictures nude or x rated. It really bothered me that he did that bc he clearly violated her trust. I think if ur to join this lifestyle you need to be clear and on the same page about it.
We have never shared pictures or even allowed any to be taken. If a man is serious about meeting he will be willing to chat and then meet and this allows everyone to get comfortable although some things happen during the moment.

I agree with you, I do not have an issue with people having fantasies but they should not lead others on or mistake fantasy for reality. Once your wife fucks another man it is to late for second thoughts and when you invite another man to fuck your wife he has his own desires and wants

That's why we set strict rules. Because personally we don't care what the other guy wants lol we're doing this strictly for our own selfish pleasures haha I'm honest. But while doing so the other guy still gets a sweet piece of ass! But yeah we're only into threesomes and live very far Way from the nearest major city so this site was the next best option we started losing hope because it literally seemed like all beta gay men and or black guys that were only into that type of thing. But we recently found and hooked up with someone off here and our night couldn't have gone any better!!!

That's why we set strict rules. Because personally we don't care what the other guy wants lol we're doing this strictly for our own selfish pleasures haha I'm honest. But while doing so the other guy still gets a sweet piece of ass! But yeah we're only into threesomes and live very far Way from the nearest major city so this site was the next best option we started losing hope because it literally seemed like all beta gay men and or black guys that were only into that type of thing. But we recently found and hooked up with someone off here and our night couldn't have gone any better!!!
you are a hot wife and always have been

Someone else brought up this subject in the general forum. I stopped reading the thread when numerous men started talking about how they loved to be cuckolded. In great detail. And someone said this site is all about interracial AND cuckolding.

Personally I thought the name blacktowhite doesn't imply cuckolding. But, I could be wrong.

My opinion is cuckolds have their own forums and threads. Just like lesbians and other fantasy/fetishes. Sometimes there is a crossover, but, like cock pics in lesbian threads, cuckolding isn't welcome to most people.

And it has gotten to the point where it is an infestation. They should have a little respect. Your opinion is important, but only in the right venue.

Or. Am I wrong. Is this site predominantly about cuckolding? Let me know if it is please.

More often than not, men assume my hubby is cuckold. Nothing I have ever said implied that. Neither does my profile imply that. My reply is always "I didn't know you are gay. Sorry, but we aren't into gay men"

Shuts these "bbc bulls" up real quick.

Someone else brought up this subject in the general forum. I stopped reading the thread when numerous men started talking about how they loved to be cuckolded. In great detail. And someone said this site is all about interracial AND cuckolding.

Personally I thought the name blacktowhite doesn't imply cuckolding. But, I could be wrong.

My opinion is cuckolds have their own forums and threads. Just like lesbians and other fantasy/fetishes. Sometimes there is a crossover, but, like cock pics in lesbian threads, cuckolding isn't welcome to most people.

And it has gotten to the point where it is an infestation. They should have a little respect. Your opinion is important, but only in the right venue.

Or. Am I wrong. Is this site predominantly about cuckolding? Let me know if it is please.

More often than not, men assume my hubby is cuckold. Nothing I have ever said implied that. Neither does my profile imply that. My reply is always "I didn't know you are gay. Sorry, but we aren't into gay men"

Shuts these "bbc bulls" up real quick.
if you are married and you fuck other men with your husbands knowledge then he is a cuckold and so this site is to a certain extent about cucking but is it about abuse and humiliation and degradation of men and women, hope not.

if you are married and you fuck other men with your husbands knowledge then he is a cuckold and so this site is to a certain extent about cucking but is it about abuse and humiliation and degradation of men and women, hope not.

I've always known the lifestyle to be called "swinging" and cuckolding is the degrading aspect for those into that. Sure seems to be the way the men who say they are cuckold talk about the abuse they welcome.

But, like any word, the meaning evolves. Especially with changing times. I don't think the word applies anymore to every husband. Especially when it is used in one context only as we see here in the site.

Last edited:
I've always known the lifestyle to be called "swinging" and cuckolding is the degrading aspect for those into that. Sure seems to be the way the men who say they are cuckold talk about the abuse they welcome.

But, like any word, the meaning evolves. Especially with changing times. I don't think the word applies anymore to every husband. Especially when it is used in one context only as we see here in the site.
I do not think sex is degrading or having your wife fuck other men is degrading and I see nothing wrong with licking a woman after another man fucks her or anything that people do for fun and pleasure. If some guy wants to be degraded that is his business but I find it hard to understand just like I find it difficult to understand why a woman would let herself be abused. Swinging is when both people have sex with others , cuckolding is just the wife

Back